or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2299

post #34471 of 45510
I'm trying to decide between that model and the blistered dust that's more like a light gray.
post #34472 of 45510
I got the dust.
post #34473 of 45510
this showed up today, thanks sev.

Love it but its actually a little tight in a couple places (arms/shoulders/storyofmylife). Still undecided.

post #34474 of 45510

GBear, post pics when you get it! I'm really curious what the blistered dust looks like.  Been eyeing that for a while, just dunno how to incorporate it into my mostly monochromatic style...usually only do dark jackets/leathers

 

Art, the fit looks good. Fight through the pain.

post #34475 of 45510
Looks good art, what is it?
post #34476 of 45510
Damn, I would have thought it would have fit great, what with my skinny-fat body being larger than yours, must be all those muscles of yours shog[1].gif

edit: reedo, it's Geller. Also, whatever that tweed blazer is that was posted earlier, I must not understand blazers at all if that's a remotely acceptable fit, looks fucking awful on the model
post #34477 of 45510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Damn, I would have thought it would have fit great, what with my skinny-fat body being larger than yours, must be all those muscles of yours shog[1].gif

edit: reedo, it's Geller. Also, whatever that tweed blazer is that was posted earlier, I must not understand blazers at all if that's a remotely acceptable fit, looks fucking awful on the model

Don't worry, it does look awful

post #34478 of 45510
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac341 View Post

GBear, post pics when you get it! I'm really curious what the blistered dust looks like.  Been eyeing that for a while, just dunno how to incorporate it into my mostly monochromatic style...usually only do dark jackets/leathers

Art, the fit looks good. Fight through the pain.

I have no idea either to be honest. Probably just going to wing it and hope it works out.
post #34479 of 45510
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

this showed up today, thanks sev.

Love it but its actually a little tight in a couple places (arms/shoulders/storyofmylife). Still undecided.

you know who to call biggrin.gif
post #34480 of 45510
My Yoox roulette







Also hoping nothing fits.

300th post after 6 years!!!bounce2.gif

Watch out stitch, I'm coming for you.
post #34481 of 45510
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Prague Winters View Post

My Yoox roulette

 

this looks like it could have good potential

post #34482 of 45510

Verdict: Umit benan sweater, best of the bunch, fabric's almost as nice as the Jil turtleneck I have in classifieds and it's got a really cool hippie/desert wanderer vibe and cut

Kimmel sweater: really nice, but $180 might be a bit rich for me for a basic blue crewneck

CKC shirt: as expected

 

cheap monday and gazzarrini shirts weren't good.

post #34483 of 45510
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

you know who to call biggrin.gif

ghostbusters
post #34484 of 45510
that isabel benenato was like 2 maybe 3x the cost on h.lorenzo
post #34485 of 45510
since everyone is posting yoox gambles.

damir shirt

damir shirt

damit jumper

also got some geobaskets from spence. shipped from italy friday, arrived at my house in usa monday. ups - how does it work?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II