Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2215
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33212 of 511592/10/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
get the 3ds xl. it hurts your eyes a lot less when you have a larger screen to look at. the only downside is that the color options are ugly...which is a pretty big downsidepost #33213 of 511592/10/13 at 6:49pmpost #33214 of 511592/10/13 at 7:06pmpost #33215 of 511592/10/13 at 7:10pmpost #33216 of 511592/10/13 at 7:19pmpost #33217 of 511592/10/13 at 7:25pmYea, I have had it saved since the beginning of the season, and only now am I able to find some at a reasonable price. I haven't seen any 3s at all, aside from Mohawk which had a navy 3 a while ago. The 'quality' to price ratio isn't exactly that great on a lot of nonnative stuff (but that's not to say that nonnative stuff is poor, they're just priced really really prohibitively), but from what I have so far I don't think I'll be disappointed. Hoping this doesn't prove me wrongpost #33218 of 511592/10/13 at 7:49pmpost #33219 of 511592/10/13 at 7:51pm^^ Tell me about it, lack of large sizes is a constant thorn in my side whenever I'm on yahoo jp, zozo, etc. I had my eye on that 3 at Mohawk but have an mmm shawl cardi in the same color and almost identical weave so I let it go. Beige or charcoal would be cool tho. And I like that it has a lining. Is any of the other NN stuff you have made in China? That was surprising to read, not that it's a deal breaker.post #33220 of 511592/10/13 at 8:36pmEverything I have is made in japan, but I do think they have some made in china stuff. Breezy might know more since he probably owns a more than me, but out of the 6-7 pieces I have it's all MiJ. You may even be able to get away with a 2 in this one, which I have seen plenty of. I actually went with a 0 for the robe, and normally I am a 1 in both tops and bottoms for NN. I think the beige one looks ridiculously nice, but I haven't seen it anywhere outside of a few Japanese stores.post #33221 of 511592/10/13 at 9:10pmpost #33222 of 511592/10/13 at 11:12pmpost #33223 of 511592/11/13 at 12:04ampost #33224 of 511592/11/13 at 5:08ampost #33225 of 511592/11/13 at 9:06amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
Nice pickup, reedo. I have that same sweater and it's boss. I used to own the two-tone brown/navy as well, but sold it once I had the pure navy version. Thing is boss, I wear the hell out of mine. The shawl neck can be worn a variety of ways.Quote:Quote:
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1212 Active Users (248 Members and 964 Guests)
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 23 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...