Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2194post #32896 of 483602/1/13 at 5:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 483602/1/13 at 6:28amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I wish that Meatpacking D. jacket were available in a size medium so I could at the least imagine the possibility of purchasing it.
Also, this is still available in M and L: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/brands/adam-kimmel/#!/adam-kimmel-washed-oxford-bomber-jacket-oliveblack/1157
That is (or was recently) much cheaper on yoox. I tried it, it's ok, I like my other stuff better though and it's pretty short in the body.post #32898 of 483602/1/13 at 7:28am
Some stuff I really wanted if it made it to deep sale, and one thing I threw in for the hell of it (Name reversible modal tee).
One thing I'm really sad I missed out on was the James Long giant cardigan thing, but that's what I get for avoiding the sales for so long.
SasquatchFABRIX EO TO TO
Soooo happy this made it to ~150
Alyssa Norton bracelet
To supplement or replace my LN-CC friendship bracelet. Don't know how this was still in stock
This is threw in because everything else was so cheap and it can't hurt to have
I still want those shearling lined EO TO TO boots but I know I shouldn't.post #32899 of 483602/1/13 at 8:14ampost #32900 of 483602/1/13 at 8:19ampost #32901 of 483602/1/13 at 8:36ampost #32902 of 483602/1/13 at 8:49amQuote:
I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering. I guess mine is still "in progress" too?
Dear Mr C 4est
Thank you for placing an order with LN-CC.
Your order number is 69.
Due to a high volume of orders, there may be a 2-3 day delay during this busy sale period.
Your order details are shown below.Quote:
Thanks. I'm really not sure how it's going to fit on me since I know it's one size, but it's also japanese so whatever. I have an idea of exactly how I want to wear it and it should work fine for that, even if it doesn't fit exactly how I expect it to. I did go back and forth between the b/w and color ones a lot though.Quote:
Thanks. I can sort of think of a handful of people on here I expected to get this as well, and one or two people in real life that I know would pull it off better than me, but oh well.
Out of curiosity, can you remember any specific things you thought were lame or tacky that I changed your mind about?post #32903 of 483602/1/13 at 8:52ampost #32904 of 483602/1/13 at 8:56am
that one and a few of the other dad-core stuff
this should just be grunge and not aesthetic but somehow it is
i wear "baller" stuff and I still mess it up
Or you could be compared to someone like art who posts fantastic fits that are very directional and cutting edge/sexy/adjective. Not to belittle his good taste and sense but he already is starting out with (at first glance) inspiring/intruiging pieces. Or like Teger, who has some similar aesthetic things but they never really get me all that pumped. They are just good but doing get me very excited to see them. Ditto with someone like mikey (although I think more of his fits than not I do find very awesome).
I think i am partially just biased against work wear type stuff.post #32905 of 483602/1/13 at 9:33amQuote:Ok, yeah I got the same. I read here that they are really slow to update their stock so some items may be gone eventhough the site says they're still in stock.
I thought you already got the tracking# since you posted here.post #32906 of 483602/1/13 at 10:29ampost #32907 of 483602/1/13 at 10:43ampost #32908 of 483602/1/13 at 10:46ampost #32909 of 483602/1/13 at 11:01ampost #32910 of 483602/1/13 at 11:20am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 43 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 45 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...