Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 5/3/16 at 5:22pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2194post #32897 of 521692/1/13 at 6:28amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I wish that Meatpacking D. jacket were available in a size medium so I could at the least imagine the possibility of purchasing it.
Also, this is still available in M and L: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/brands/adam-kimmel/#!/adam-kimmel-washed-oxford-bomber-jacket-oliveblack/1157
That is (or was recently) much cheaper on yoox. I tried it, it's ok, I like my other stuff better though and it's pretty short in the body.post #32898 of 521692/1/13 at 7:28am
Some stuff I really wanted if it made it to deep sale, and one thing I threw in for the hell of it (Name reversible modal tee).
One thing I'm really sad I missed out on was the James Long giant cardigan thing, but that's what I get for avoiding the sales for so long.
SasquatchFABRIX EO TO TO
Soooo happy this made it to ~150
Alyssa Norton bracelet
To supplement or replace my LN-CC friendship bracelet. Don't know how this was still in stock
This is threw in because everything else was so cheap and it can't hurt to have
I still want those shearling lined EO TO TO boots but I know I shouldn't.post #32899 of 521692/1/13 at 8:14ampost #32900 of 521692/1/13 at 8:19ampost #32901 of 521692/1/13 at 8:36ampost #32902 of 521692/1/13 at 8:49amQuote:
I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering. I guess mine is still "in progress" too?
Dear Mr C 4est
Thank you for placing an order with LN-CC.
Your order number is 69.
Due to a high volume of orders, there may be a 2-3 day delay during this busy sale period.
Your order details are shown below.Quote:
Thanks. I'm really not sure how it's going to fit on me since I know it's one size, but it's also japanese so whatever. I have an idea of exactly how I want to wear it and it should work fine for that, even if it doesn't fit exactly how I expect it to. I did go back and forth between the b/w and color ones a lot though.Quote:
Thanks. I can sort of think of a handful of people on here I expected to get this as well, and one or two people in real life that I know would pull it off better than me, but oh well.
Out of curiosity, can you remember any specific things you thought were lame or tacky that I changed your mind about?post #32903 of 521692/1/13 at 8:52ampost #32904 of 521692/1/13 at 8:56am
that one and a few of the other dad-core stuff
this should just be grunge and not aesthetic but somehow it is
i wear "baller" stuff and I still mess it up
Or you could be compared to someone like art who posts fantastic fits that are very directional and cutting edge/sexy/adjective. Not to belittle his good taste and sense but he already is starting out with (at first glance) inspiring/intruiging pieces. Or like Teger, who has some similar aesthetic things but they never really get me all that pumped. They are just good but doing get me very excited to see them. Ditto with someone like mikey (although I think more of his fits than not I do find very awesome).
I think i am partially just biased against work wear type stuff.post #32905 of 521692/1/13 at 9:33amQuote:Ok, yeah I got the same. I read here that they are really slow to update their stock so some items may be gone eventhough the site says they're still in stock.
I thought you already got the tracking# since you posted here.post #32906 of 521692/1/13 at 10:29ampost #32907 of 521692/1/13 at 10:43ampost #32908 of 521692/1/13 at 10:46ampost #32909 of 521692/1/13 at 11:01ampost #32910 of 521692/1/13 at 11:20am
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › S.E.H Kelly 23 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 26 seconds ago
- › Fabrics for sale, Cashmere Gunclub, Solaro, Loro Piana... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 Captoe Boot 10D 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding