Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:22am in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 3:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 17 Last post on 8/17/14 at 11:24am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2194post #32896 of 453632/1/13 at 5:45am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #32897 of 453632/1/13 at 6:28amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I wish that Meatpacking D. jacket were available in a size medium so I could at the least imagine the possibility of purchasing it.
Also, this is still available in M and L: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/brands/adam-kimmel/#!/adam-kimmel-washed-oxford-bomber-jacket-oliveblack/1157
That is (or was recently) much cheaper on yoox. I tried it, it's ok, I like my other stuff better though and it's pretty short in the body.post #32898 of 453632/1/13 at 7:28am
Some stuff I really wanted if it made it to deep sale, and one thing I threw in for the hell of it (Name reversible modal tee).
One thing I'm really sad I missed out on was the James Long giant cardigan thing, but that's what I get for avoiding the sales for so long.
SasquatchFABRIX EO TO TO
Soooo happy this made it to ~150
Alyssa Norton bracelet
To supplement or replace my LN-CC friendship bracelet. Don't know how this was still in stock
This is threw in because everything else was so cheap and it can't hurt to have
I still want those shearling lined EO TO TO boots but I know I shouldn't.post #32899 of 453632/1/13 at 8:14ampost #32900 of 453632/1/13 at 8:19ampost #32901 of 453632/1/13 at 8:36ampost #32902 of 453632/1/13 at 8:49amQuote:
I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering. I guess mine is still "in progress" too?
Dear Mr C 4est
Thank you for placing an order with LN-CC.
Your order number is 69.
Due to a high volume of orders, there may be a 2-3 day delay during this busy sale period.
Your order details are shown below.Quote:
Thanks. I'm really not sure how it's going to fit on me since I know it's one size, but it's also japanese so whatever. I have an idea of exactly how I want to wear it and it should work fine for that, even if it doesn't fit exactly how I expect it to. I did go back and forth between the b/w and color ones a lot though.Quote:
Thanks. I can sort of think of a handful of people on here I expected to get this as well, and one or two people in real life that I know would pull it off better than me, but oh well.
Out of curiosity, can you remember any specific things you thought were lame or tacky that I changed your mind about?post #32903 of 453632/1/13 at 8:52ampost #32904 of 453632/1/13 at 8:56am
that one and a few of the other dad-core stuff
this should just be grunge and not aesthetic but somehow it is
i wear "baller" stuff and I still mess it up
Or you could be compared to someone like art who posts fantastic fits that are very directional and cutting edge/sexy/adjective. Not to belittle his good taste and sense but he already is starting out with (at first glance) inspiring/intruiging pieces. Or like Teger, who has some similar aesthetic things but they never really get me all that pumped. They are just good but doing get me very excited to see them. Ditto with someone like mikey (although I think more of his fits than not I do find very awesome).
I think i am partially just biased against work wear type stuff.post #32905 of 453632/1/13 at 9:33amQuote:Ok, yeah I got the same. I read here that they are really slow to update their stock so some items may be gone eventhough the site says they're still in stock.
I thought you already got the tracking# since you posted here.post #32906 of 453632/1/13 at 10:29ampost #32907 of 453632/1/13 at 10:43ampost #32908 of 453632/1/13 at 10:46ampost #32909 of 453632/1/13 at 11:01ampost #32910 of 453632/1/13 at 11:20am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 2 seconds ago
- › HD TV=New York Giants vs New York Jets live Stream 24 seconds ago
- › HD TV=Carolina Panthers vs New England Patriots live Stream 55 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › HD TV=Oakland vs Green Bay live Stream 2 minutes ago
- › HD TV=Jacksonville vs Detroit live Stream 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › HD TV=NY Giants vs NY Jets live Stream 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)