Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2194post #32896 of 496752/1/13 at 5:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 496752/1/13 at 6:28amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I wish that Meatpacking D. jacket were available in a size medium so I could at the least imagine the possibility of purchasing it.
Also, this is still available in M and L: https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/brands/adam-kimmel/#!/adam-kimmel-washed-oxford-bomber-jacket-oliveblack/1157
That is (or was recently) much cheaper on yoox. I tried it, it's ok, I like my other stuff better though and it's pretty short in the body.post #32898 of 496752/1/13 at 7:28am
Some stuff I really wanted if it made it to deep sale, and one thing I threw in for the hell of it (Name reversible modal tee).
One thing I'm really sad I missed out on was the James Long giant cardigan thing, but that's what I get for avoiding the sales for so long.
SasquatchFABRIX EO TO TO
Soooo happy this made it to ~150
Alyssa Norton bracelet
To supplement or replace my LN-CC friendship bracelet. Don't know how this was still in stock
This is threw in because everything else was so cheap and it can't hurt to have
I still want those shearling lined EO TO TO boots but I know I shouldn't.post #32899 of 496752/1/13 at 8:14ampost #32900 of 496752/1/13 at 8:19ampost #32901 of 496752/1/13 at 8:36ampost #32902 of 496752/1/13 at 8:49amQuote:
I'm not sure what you mean, but I got the following email minutes after ordering. I guess mine is still "in progress" too?
Dear Mr C 4est
Thank you for placing an order with LN-CC.
Your order number is 69.
Due to a high volume of orders, there may be a 2-3 day delay during this busy sale period.
Your order details are shown below.Quote:
Thanks. I'm really not sure how it's going to fit on me since I know it's one size, but it's also japanese so whatever. I have an idea of exactly how I want to wear it and it should work fine for that, even if it doesn't fit exactly how I expect it to. I did go back and forth between the b/w and color ones a lot though.Quote:
Thanks. I can sort of think of a handful of people on here I expected to get this as well, and one or two people in real life that I know would pull it off better than me, but oh well.
Out of curiosity, can you remember any specific things you thought were lame or tacky that I changed your mind about?post #32903 of 496752/1/13 at 8:52ampost #32904 of 496752/1/13 at 8:56am
that one and a few of the other dad-core stuff
this should just be grunge and not aesthetic but somehow it is
i wear "baller" stuff and I still mess it up
Or you could be compared to someone like art who posts fantastic fits that are very directional and cutting edge/sexy/adjective. Not to belittle his good taste and sense but he already is starting out with (at first glance) inspiring/intruiging pieces. Or like Teger, who has some similar aesthetic things but they never really get me all that pumped. They are just good but doing get me very excited to see them. Ditto with someone like mikey (although I think more of his fits than not I do find very awesome).
I think i am partially just biased against work wear type stuff.post #32905 of 496752/1/13 at 9:33amQuote:Ok, yeah I got the same. I read here that they are really slow to update their stock so some items may be gone eventhough the site says they're still in stock.
I thought you already got the tracking# since you posted here.post #32906 of 496752/1/13 at 10:29ampost #32907 of 496752/1/13 at 10:43ampost #32908 of 496752/1/13 at 10:46ampost #32909 of 496752/1/13 at 11:01ampost #32910 of 496752/1/13 at 11:20am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 19 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...