or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2175

post #32611 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I've got enough heavy weight wool gab

i think you've misunderstood, the fabric is not heavy at all. in fact i wouldn't wear this setup till early spring. that's the beauty of wool gab, well one of them smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Will be interested to see what you do with the pants hem, Shah

Well, the whole bottom to be honest--looks small on you, visually, than what you have been wearing nowadays.

sadly i won't do anything. i rather not split up the suit and just wear the jacket(s), nor do i trust any tailor to do anything properly. it'll find a new home, i suppose, and best for someone in 5'8-5'10 range.
Edited by the shah - 1/21/13 at 3:30pm
post #32612 of 46257
Recent Sales hauls...






post #32613 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post

Recent Sales hauls...



Almost copped that Mt Rainier shirt but the measurements just didn't seem right for me. What's the shirt below it (yellow plaid)?
post #32614 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimneems View Post

Almost copped that Mt Rainier shirt but the measurements just didn't seem right for me. What's the shirt below it (yellow plaid)?

Band of Outsiders (from End).... It's great.
post #32615 of 46257
Testing my new Pany GX1 + 20mm f/1.7 lens by taking pictures of my recent junhashimoto footwear purchases. Love how I can now take indoor shots in a poorly lit room without the aid of a flash.

And I gotta add a plug for junhashimoto's footwear-- every pair I've bought so far are just great! If you can fit into his limited 41,42,43 sizing them definitely give him a try. Sizing is easy since everything fits true to size. All the ones below are horse leather. I have not yet seen any of the other leathers he offers.

S30.jpg

S25.jpg

S21.jpg
post #32616 of 46257
Wow bb1 do you really like monkey boots? Derbies and Backzips are great, other ones I'm not a fan of. I have the CDiem originals of those brown derbies.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

If Jun hashimoto carried larger sizes I'd be all over it, shame.
post #32617 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Wow bb1 do you really like monkey boots? Derbies and Backzips are great, other ones I'm not a fan of. I have the CDiem originals of those brown derbies.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

If Jun hashimoto carried larger sizes I'd be all over it, shame.

I don't particularly like monkey boots either, but in my opinion jun's version only bares a passing resemblance to them. They certainly don't look like a classic monkey boot design. For what it's worth Jun calls them "military backzips" and they do look good when paired with a down filled M66 jacket which I often wear. They're far more rugged looking than the other footwear I own, and for some outfits this simply works better. Plus in the snow they are perfect, whereas the other boots are nearly unusable.

However if I could buy only one of jun's boots, it would definitely be the black CDiem style S21 backzips since they work with nearly anything I wear.
post #32618 of 46257
New roommate

*
post #32619 of 46257

Do the backzips ever come in that waxed horse leather you have on the derbies?

post #32620 of 46257
did u shoot them all yourself fuuma?
post #32621 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

Testing my new Pany GX1 + 20mm f/1.7 lens by taking pictures of my recent junhashimoto footwear purchases. Love how I can now take indoor shots in a poorly lit room without the aid of a flash.

And I gotta add a plug for junhashimoto's footwear-- every pair I've bought so far are just great! If you can fit into his limited 41,42,43 sizing them definitely give him a try. Sizing is easy since everything fits true to size. All the ones below are horse leather. I have not yet seen any of the other leathers he offers.

those monkey boots look great, lens working nicely too
Edited by the shah - 1/21/13 at 7:47pm
post #32622 of 46257
bb1 making me consider ordering some back zips

someone buy these guidi please
post #32623 of 46257
For some reason, I've always liked the J Crew rollnecks. Their lambswool is pretty decent, and I couldn't go too wrong for $35.

post #32624 of 46257
PM me link sale or retail pls Tia
post #32625 of 46257
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Testing my new Pany GX1 + 20mm f/1.7 lens by taking pictures of my recent junhashimoto footwear purchases. Love how I can now take indoor shots in a poorly lit room without the aid of a flash.

And I gotta add a plug for junhashimoto's footwear-- every pair I've bought so far are just great! If you can fit into his limited 41,42,43 sizing them definitely give him a try. Sizing is easy since everything fits true to size. All the ones below are horse leather. I have not yet seen any of the other leathers he offers.

S30.jpg

S25.jpg

S21.jpg

jun hushimoto's look awesome, all of them esp the back zip, too bad he doesnt make a 44 angry.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II