Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 11/30/16 at 9:18am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2172post #32566 of 535071/18/13 at 7:20pmpost #32567 of 535071/18/13 at 7:45pmpost #32568 of 535071/18/13 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Thanks for the link. Had no idea about this store so I browsed and found they carry lots of nice brands. Really digging Gustavo Lins. There´s a square cardi that is just Poeme has some cool stuff as well. Knitted henley sweater thing would be great to layer in the winter (it´s a bit see-through).post #32569 of 535071/19/13 at 4:49amQuote:
From what I understand, the shoes we had were the first of the unlined, suede low tournament's.
Obviously a few fell to shit and while they didnt line the following line of shoes in various colors, they changed a few things.
Laces, toe cap, lace holes etc are all different. However the shoe ultimately looks very similar.
..Managed to find these Kitsune Cord's even cheaper again at endclothing.com after looking on a few other sites who have them for more $$.I also grabbed another Gitman shirt from them. Supposedly the Gitman are cut a little shorter to be worn untucked (my biggest issue it seems).I've been looking at the BOO shirts which some of the guys on here have mentioned to me (as they're also cut short), but they all look odd. Too short maybe?And while they don't really look too short when you see where the base of the shirt comes down to, something doesn't look right. Denim perhaps?post #32570 of 535071/19/13 at 7:19amI have noticed you have a few Kitsune items. I've been really impressed with their quality. I'm surprised they don't have more of a following here.
They're one of the more consistent brands I've found in terms of reliability. Everything I've ordered from them has been simple and nice and well-constructed with nice materials. I don't think I've returned anything, and I return a lot of shit.post #32571 of 535071/19/13 at 7:59ampost #32572 of 535071/19/13 at 9:10ampost #32573 of 535071/19/13 at 9:35ampost #32574 of 535071/19/13 at 10:05ampost #32575 of 535071/19/13 at 10:08ampost #32576 of 535071/19/13 at 10:16ampost #32577 of 535071/19/13 at 11:08ampost #32578 of 535071/19/13 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I have noticed you have a few Kitsune items. I've been really impressed with their quality. I'm surprised they don't have more of a following here.
They're one of the more consistent brands I've found in terms of reliability. Everything I've ordered from them has been simple and nice and well-constructed with nice materials. I don't think I've returned anything, and I return a lot of shit.
I've found that Kitsune fits me well.
The style is pretty much exactly what I like.
The clothing looks like its designed for a slightly slimmer build than I am, shoulders and chest, but I buy L up top and 32 in the waist and it seems to work.post #32579 of 535071/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #32580 of 535071/19/13 at 5:06pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 3 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Liverpool 14 seconds ago
- › Washing raw denim 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...