Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 9/2/14 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 21 Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2172post #32566 of 458781/18/13 at 7:20pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #32567 of 458781/18/13 at 7:45pmpost #32568 of 458781/18/13 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Thanks for the link. Had no idea about this store so I browsed and found they carry lots of nice brands. Really digging Gustavo Lins. There´s a square cardi that is just Poeme has some cool stuff as well. Knitted henley sweater thing would be great to layer in the winter (it´s a bit see-through).post #32569 of 458781/19/13 at 4:49amQuote:
From what I understand, the shoes we had were the first of the unlined, suede low tournament's.
Obviously a few fell to shit and while they didnt line the following line of shoes in various colors, they changed a few things.
Laces, toe cap, lace holes etc are all different. However the shoe ultimately looks very similar.
..Managed to find these Kitsune Cord's even cheaper again at endclothing.com after looking on a few other sites who have them for more $$.I also grabbed another Gitman shirt from them. Supposedly the Gitman are cut a little shorter to be worn untucked (my biggest issue it seems).I've been looking at the BOO shirts which some of the guys on here have mentioned to me (as they're also cut short), but they all look odd. Too short maybe?And while they don't really look too short when you see where the base of the shirt comes down to, something doesn't look right. Denim perhaps?post #32570 of 458781/19/13 at 7:19amI have noticed you have a few Kitsune items. I've been really impressed with their quality. I'm surprised they don't have more of a following here.
They're one of the more consistent brands I've found in terms of reliability. Everything I've ordered from them has been simple and nice and well-constructed with nice materials. I don't think I've returned anything, and I return a lot of shit.post #32571 of 458781/19/13 at 7:59ampost #32572 of 458781/19/13 at 9:10ampost #32573 of 458781/19/13 at 9:35ampost #32574 of 458781/19/13 at 10:05ampost #32575 of 458781/19/13 at 10:08ampost #32576 of 458781/19/13 at 10:16ampost #32577 of 458781/19/13 at 11:08ampost #32578 of 458781/19/13 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
I have noticed you have a few Kitsune items. I've been really impressed with their quality. I'm surprised they don't have more of a following here.
They're one of the more consistent brands I've found in terms of reliability. Everything I've ordered from them has been simple and nice and well-constructed with nice materials. I don't think I've returned anything, and I return a lot of shit.
I've found that Kitsune fits me well.
The style is pretty much exactly what I like.
The clothing looks like its designed for a slightly slimmer build than I am, shoulders and chest, but I buy L up top and 32 in the waist and it seems to work.post #32579 of 458781/19/13 at 4:46pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 22 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)