Thanks for the heads up, picked one up in silver.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2156
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32327 of 493411/9/13 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
whats up guys, I bought these MMM boots and I'm not sure how i feel about them. My first pair of brown boots ever so maybe I'm just not used to seeing brown boots on myself, what do you guys think, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My goal is some zip boots that look good with dark or light denim that aren't boring medium brown.
I'd originally dismissed them because of the sole thickness but then I saw some fit pic from aloha rag that made them look decent so I figured I'd give them a shot.
also, sorry for the shit quality pictures, it goes dark way too early in the winter and I'm not sure how long its going to be until I'm at home when its light out.
I have the same pair in faded black/grey - the sole is super light - and they wear with most trousers quite well..even with shorts in my case.
post #32328 of 493411/9/13 at 3:41ampost #32329 of 493411/9/13 at 3:44ampost #32330 of 493411/9/13 at 3:58ampost #32331 of 493411/9/13 at 6:07ampost #32332 of 493411/9/13 at 8:40amQuote:
Only happens after you start walking upright, and then its into the savannahs of affectation, where you will learn to farm crops of vanity, leading to the beginnings of permanent civilizations and the development of the arts of conceit and hypocrisy. or something. point is, stay in the trees!post #32333 of 493411/9/13 at 8:59ampost #32334 of 493411/9/13 at 10:20ampost #32335 of 493411/9/13 at 10:26ampost #32336 of 493411/9/13 at 10:37ampost #32337 of 493411/9/13 at 10:45ampost #32338 of 493411/9/13 at 1:13pmpost #32339 of 493411/10/13 at 1:39amTwo more 3-packs of wjk white tees (6 shirts total). These are still my daily "go to" tee for most outfits, thus you can never have too many of them. I still like how the tees have raw edges and how each pack comes with a crew neck, v-neck, and u-neck.
Since I like the fit on these tees better than any others I've tried, I've been considering dying them various custom colors. It seems like this is the only way I will ever get both the fit and colorways that I want. Crazy idea?
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (327 Members and 1197 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 20 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...