Thanks for the heads up, picked one up in silver.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/20/16 at 6:35am in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2156post #32327 of 522631/9/13 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
whats up guys, I bought these MMM boots and I'm not sure how i feel about them. My first pair of brown boots ever so maybe I'm just not used to seeing brown boots on myself, what do you guys think, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My goal is some zip boots that look good with dark or light denim that aren't boring medium brown.
I'd originally dismissed them because of the sole thickness but then I saw some fit pic from aloha rag that made them look decent so I figured I'd give them a shot.
also, sorry for the shit quality pictures, it goes dark way too early in the winter and I'm not sure how long its going to be until I'm at home when its light out.
I have the same pair in faded black/grey - the sole is super light - and they wear with most trousers quite well..even with shorts in my case.
post #32328 of 522631/9/13 at 3:41ampost #32329 of 522631/9/13 at 3:44ampost #32330 of 522631/9/13 at 3:58ampost #32331 of 522631/9/13 at 6:07ampost #32332 of 522631/9/13 at 8:40amQuote:
Only happens after you start walking upright, and then its into the savannahs of affectation, where you will learn to farm crops of vanity, leading to the beginnings of permanent civilizations and the development of the arts of conceit and hypocrisy. or something. point is, stay in the trees!post #32333 of 522631/9/13 at 8:59ampost #32334 of 522631/9/13 at 10:20ampost #32335 of 522631/9/13 at 10:26ampost #32336 of 522631/9/13 at 10:37ampost #32337 of 522631/9/13 at 10:45ampost #32338 of 522631/9/13 at 1:13pmpost #32339 of 522631/10/13 at 1:39amTwo more 3-packs of wjk white tees (6 shirts total). These are still my daily "go to" tee for most outfits, thus you can never have too many of them. I still like how the tees have raw edges and how each pack comes with a crew neck, v-neck, and u-neck.
Since I like the fit on these tees better than any others I've tried, I've been considering dying them various custom colors. It seems like this is the only way I will ever get both the fit and colorways that I want. Crazy idea?post #32340 of 522631/10/13 at 1:55am
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1287 Active Users (269 Members and 1018 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow PTB Shell Cordovan 8.5E US 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...