Thanks for the heads up, picked one up in silver.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2156
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32327 of 462481/9/13 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
whats up guys, I bought these MMM boots and I'm not sure how i feel about them. My first pair of brown boots ever so maybe I'm just not used to seeing brown boots on myself, what do you guys think, keep or return?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My goal is some zip boots that look good with dark or light denim that aren't boring medium brown.
I'd originally dismissed them because of the sole thickness but then I saw some fit pic from aloha rag that made them look decent so I figured I'd give them a shot.
also, sorry for the shit quality pictures, it goes dark way too early in the winter and I'm not sure how long its going to be until I'm at home when its light out.
I have the same pair in faded black/grey - the sole is super light - and they wear with most trousers quite well..even with shorts in my case.
post #32328 of 462481/9/13 at 3:41ampost #32329 of 462481/9/13 at 3:44ampost #32330 of 462481/9/13 at 3:58ampost #32331 of 462481/9/13 at 6:07ampost #32332 of 462481/9/13 at 8:40amQuote:
Only happens after you start walking upright, and then its into the savannahs of affectation, where you will learn to farm crops of vanity, leading to the beginnings of permanent civilizations and the development of the arts of conceit and hypocrisy. or something. point is, stay in the trees!post #32333 of 462481/9/13 at 8:59ampost #32334 of 462481/9/13 at 10:20ampost #32335 of 462481/9/13 at 10:26ampost #32336 of 462481/9/13 at 10:37ampost #32337 of 462481/9/13 at 10:45ampost #32338 of 462481/9/13 at 1:13pmpost #32339 of 462481/10/13 at 1:39amTwo more 3-packs of wjk white tees (6 shirts total). These are still my daily "go to" tee for most outfits, thus you can never have too many of them. I still like how the tees have raw edges and how each pack comes with a crew neck, v-neck, and u-neck.
Since I like the fit on these tees better than any others I've tried, I've been considering dying them various custom colors. It seems like this is the only way I will ever get both the fit and colorways that I want. Crazy idea?
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
Currently, there are 1925 Active Users (443 Members and 1482 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How well do you dress? Vote! 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Baltimore 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...