or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2089

post #31321 of 45480
plenty of people refuse to take their garments, zamb or not, elsewhere. this kinda of interaction with a designer is pretty unique i would think (was vaz rajan on there for a while as he was launching his line ?) and it's kinda doap to get access to such things as jamaican hemp in a nicely tailored piece
post #31322 of 45480
Jamaican hemp? Is that a type of weed?
post #31323 of 45480
You can have your pants and smoke them too
post #31324 of 45480

Oh yeaa, they restocked. Thanks whoever returned it:

 

 

700

post #31325 of 45480
100% Viscose 5-Zip Pending fit and weight





I prefer the slim sole on my Margiela boots, but I love this design

post #31326 of 45480
Was very tempted by that 5zip on yoox but I know it wouldn't match my aesthetic at all. Looked really good in this oki no soccer themed spread I'll grab a pic
post #31327 of 45480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fycus View Post

Was very tempted by that 5zip on yoox but I know it wouldn't match my aesthetic at all. Looked really good in this oki no soccer themed spread I'll grab a pic

I couldn't believe I found it in a 48 (the 50, 52 looked too boxy on me) and Navy, I would appreciate a pic
post #31328 of 45480
Need Regis to keep kopping, we appear to wear the same size in clothing shog[1].gif
post #31329 of 45480
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

plenty of people refuse to take their garments, zamb or not, elsewhere. this kinda of interaction with a designer is pretty unique i would think (was vaz rajan on there for a while as he was launching his line ?) and it's kinda doap to get access to such things as jamaican hemp in a nicely tailored piece

for someone who knows nothing about zam, anyone has a guide? models on sale, prices?

thanks
post #31330 of 45480
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Need Regis to keep kopping, we appear to wear the same size in clothing shog[1].gif

C'mon man, one shirt I grew out of ! lol8[1].gif
post #31331 of 45480
Yeah I wanted those tuxedo stripe trousers too, but I was too slow. That shirt might be too small on me too foo.gif we'll see.
post #31332 of 45480
I honestly thought of wearing it miami vice open chest style but I could not get the buttons under my chest closed. I'm glad I have the "regular fit" 50's that fit like 52's anyways or I would have to sell all my Margiela shirts

Really? PM me man I was sure I measured correctly
post #31333 of 45480
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I honestly thought of wearing it miami vice open chest style but I could not get the buttons under my chest closed.

 

lurker[1].gif waiting for your reply GETTOASTY

post #31334 of 45480
For the record I actually blocked you, ExAngel, but what's up?

Regis is doing Regis, don't pay much attention to him. If I ever want to kop straight Margiela I can holla at him, I guess.
post #31335 of 45480
That 5 zip has been sitting in my dream box for the longest time tempting me with its "Last one available" caption. I'd be interested in seeing that fit pic too Fycus.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II