Maison Martin Margiela T that I thought was niiice
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2072post #31066 of 4964411/27/12 at 6:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31067 of 4964411/27/12 at 6:58pmpost #31068 of 4964411/27/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
I don't know including wallets/bags/cologne/sunglasses probably around that number. I have branched off to a few Lanvin pieces but keep going back since Lanvin requires tailoring to fit mepost #31069 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:05pmpost #31070 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:06pmpost #31071 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:08pmpost #31072 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:16pmpost #31073 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:47pmpost #31074 of 4964411/27/12 at 9:55pmpost #31075 of 4964411/27/12 at 10:29pmpost #31076 of 4964411/27/12 at 10:54pmpost #31077 of 4964411/28/12 at 12:13ampost #31078 of 4964411/28/12 at 12:15amQuote:
i'm not judging, i've seen you post for a while and you make it work for your environment. just shocked that you have that many pieces of one brand. work it !
edit: and sell what you don't use!post #31079 of 4964411/28/12 at 12:36amQuote:
Idk, I like the recent fall collection more than I liked the 07 collection. I think a lot of people were just caught up in the fact that MM left, but the design team that has stayed I think still puts out some great stuff Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)and a lot of it I like more than what MM was doing when he was at the helm.post #31080 of 4964411/28/12 at 1:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Idk, I like the recent fall collection more than I liked the 07 collection. I think a lot of people were just caught up in the fact that MM left, but the design team that has stayed I think still puts out some great stuff Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)and a lot of it I like more than what MM was doing when he was at the helm.
this doesn't make sense. nothing from recent seasons is "quirky" like it used to be. nothing is remotely as clever or thought out as OG mmm.
every season it's the same stuff churned out in different colors or fabrics:
- elbow patch crew necks
- 5zip leather
- endless lowtops
- a midtop or two (either gat style or OG hightop turned mid style)
- fugly hightops
- a sidezip chelsea
- some oxfords
- several suits all of which have nothing new or particularly "difficult"
- a bunch of jewelry that looks the same
- fingerless gloves with 4 stitches on one side
- a shawl collar cardigan or pullover
- a few jeans in different colors
- some boring dress pants
- the aids tee
- other tees with meaningless prints
then there are some show pieces...oki-ni will get a few, the rest will go to the mmm boutiques.
these may be interesting but nothing particularly amazing or innovative.
do 0/10 items even get made anymore?
when was the last time you saw a truly new replica piece from line 14?
the current Design Team is a bunch of interns that sit around playing show-and-tell with each other and whatever object they coated in white paint that day
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1284 Active Users (294 Members and 990 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Vass Alt Wien - Bordeaux calf - 3636 last size EU 42 BNIB! $400 OBO 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › 'NEW' Silvano Lattanzi - EG2, EG3, EG4, 1206, 1207, 61301 9 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Care 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...