or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2048

post #30706 of 46242
nice
post #30707 of 46242
http://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp349690002&pdn=search
Gap x Ovadia
post #30708 of 46242
basics basics basics basics
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uniqlo stuff (mostly heattech)



















docs for antifit/yohji stuff


post #30709 of 46242
Been a while since I played


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
After first wear






Both MMM





MMM x2 Drake's BBBF
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #30710 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflygrave View Post

basics basics basics basics Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uniqlo stuff (mostly heattech)









docs for antifit/yohji stuff

I ordered so long ago, they still haven't shipped due to hurricane Sandy. Wish they'd just cancel my order or something
post #30711 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I ordered so long ago, they still haven't shipped due to hurricane Sandy. Wish they'd just cancel my order or something

pwkPi.jpg
post #30712 of 46242

 

total impulse purchase

post #30713 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I ordered so long ago, they still haven't shipped due to hurricane Sandy. Wish they'd just cancel my order or something

I read an article this afternoon about the loss of hundreds of pets due to Hurricane Sandy. At the bottom of the page, there was a related article about people having the shipment of their Fair Isle socks delayed because of the hurricane.
post #30714 of 46242
That's pretty dope, though. Inverallan seems really nice
post #30715 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I ordered so long ago, they still haven't shipped due to hurricane Sandy. Wish they'd just cancel my order or something

You can email them to cancel it and they will give you a $20 off $50 for your next order. I'm just canceling one item that I needed by this week, hope the rest of my stuff eventually ships.
post #30716 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

You can email them to cancel it and they will give you a $20 off $50 for your next order. I'm just canceling one item that I needed by this week, hope the rest of my stuff eventually ships.
Cue every scumbag on SF canceling their orders to get $20 off $50 coupons.
post #30717 of 46242
black ops 2
post #30718 of 46242
I got halo 4 which was baller but I've heard black ops 2 is actually pretty good
post #30719 of 46242
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

pwkPi.jpg

Hahaha exactly.

It's not a big deal, not like I ordered a bunch of stuff, just some well needed basics (hats/socks/gloves/etc). I wonder how much of their stock was damaged, hopefully it doesn't put their webstore out of commission forever
post #30720 of 46242
Got lots of stuff at porter for 50% off. Post pics later.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II