quite nice actually
the garden is ~3000 square meters
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 2027post #30391 of 5117610/29/12 at 5:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30392 of 5117610/29/12 at 8:33amQuote:
German is way harder than swedish/norwegian/danish (finish is on another level). But for germans scandinavian languages are easy to learn, because many words are similar and the grammar is straightforward. They are related too, which doesn t mean that they sound similar.post #30393 of 5117610/29/12 at 10:16am
No one I have ever spoken with considers German harder than Danish, including language teachers that taught both. Once you get past a few oddities and wrap your head around the (overly complicated) case system, it's fairly straightforward. Danish pronunciation alone is worse than every facet of German grammar combinedpost #30394 of 5117610/29/12 at 11:22ampost #30395 of 5117610/29/12 at 12:41pmpost #30396 of 5117610/29/12 at 1:10pmpost #30397 of 5117610/29/12 at 1:19pmpost #30398 of 5117610/29/12 at 1:21pmpost #30399 of 5117610/29/12 at 1:22pmpost #30400 of 5117610/29/12 at 1:45pmpost #30401 of 5117610/29/12 at 2:21pmpost #30402 of 5117610/29/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
Don't worry too much, I bought two YYPH things via sharpservice winning Y! Japan auctions for me. It takes a while and they aren't super good about keeping you up to date on where your stuff is, but I got it no problem.post #30403 of 5117610/29/12 at 11:43pmpost #30404 of 5117610/30/12 at 12:35am
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Recommend a good paring knife 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 11 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?