They're just standard good pieces, nothing real special about them mikey is just a little excited since he's 900 miles from the nearest ervell knit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1989post #29821 of 4966210/13/12 at 4:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29822 of 4966210/13/12 at 6:23pm
Really? I haven't seen it anywhere, its not on the ervell webshop.
(looks like the police sweater only way better, are the pictures of the police sweater on the webshop an early sample or something?)Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What season is dat epaulet sweater?post #29823 of 4966210/13/12 at 8:41pmjunhashimoto navy leather jacket
I still love the gray and camel colored leathers I kopped from him last year, so I couldn't resist getting this navy one. Increasingly I've been wearing jeans + white v-neck tees nearly everyday. So having a different cool jacket to wear each day is the only thing that adds some variety and interest to my otherwise simple fits.
I find that most of jun's leathers are far easier to pair with more mundane basic pieces than Rick or Julius leathers are. While I still love the one Julius leather I have, I really don't wear it much anymore. It's simply too difficult to pair with most of my current fits. Jet attempted to slam Julius a few pages back. I honestly have to say I agree with him somewhat. Julius looks stuck to me. I feel jun is more open to evolving his label's look, as can be seen by how his own label increasingly diverges from his former label, wjk.
Previous jun leathers can be seen here....
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164746/recent-purchases-part-ii/21285#post_5031645post #29824 of 4966210/13/12 at 8:57pmpost #29825 of 4966210/14/12 at 3:27ampost #29826 of 4966210/14/12 at 6:58ampost #29827 of 4966210/14/12 at 7:30ampost #29828 of 4966210/15/12 at 10:33am
realized I probably should have gone one size up when I got home, hopefully they'll be cool with exchanging it (still have the receipt and tag, though the tag isn't attached to the sweater anymore, hopefully that won't be too much of a problem)
EDIT: seems like a friend has been able to return pieces several times with the tag no longer attached to the piece
Edited by kindofyoung - 10/15/12 at 10:50ampost #29829 of 4966210/15/12 at 10:47ampost #29830 of 4966210/15/12 at 11:49ampost #29831 of 4966210/15/12 at 11:53ampost #29832 of 4966210/15/12 at 11:57amGuhhhh CKC hidden placket arrived today and it fits a little too small in the neck/shoulders/2nd button, just like artishard's. Anyone looking to trade a M for a S? Only tried on once, of course.
Is there any way to return it still, even if it's final sale? Like for store credit? Wonder what the chances of another M popping up is, these shirts are really perfect for what i'm looking forpost #29833 of 4966210/15/12 at 12:01pmpost #29834 of 4966210/15/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
I have no doubt the quality isn't even comparable but I used to really dig those D&G leather track jackets and from that pic I would have guessed it is D&G w/o hesitation if you didn't tell me it was made by Jun. I like the style of the other Jun leathers BB1 bought before but not so much with this one.post #29835 of 4966210/15/12 at 12:12pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 25 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 27 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 27 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 34 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 38 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...