They're just standard good pieces, nothing real special about them mikey is just a little excited since he's 900 miles from the nearest ervell knit.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1989post #29821 of 5116110/13/12 at 4:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29822 of 5116110/13/12 at 6:23pm
Really? I haven't seen it anywhere, its not on the ervell webshop.
(looks like the police sweater only way better, are the pictures of the police sweater on the webshop an early sample or something?)Quote:Originally Posted by smashwindow
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What season is dat epaulet sweater?post #29823 of 5116110/13/12 at 8:41pmjunhashimoto navy leather jacket
I still love the gray and camel colored leathers I kopped from him last year, so I couldn't resist getting this navy one. Increasingly I've been wearing jeans + white v-neck tees nearly everyday. So having a different cool jacket to wear each day is the only thing that adds some variety and interest to my otherwise simple fits.
I find that most of jun's leathers are far easier to pair with more mundane basic pieces than Rick or Julius leathers are. While I still love the one Julius leather I have, I really don't wear it much anymore. It's simply too difficult to pair with most of my current fits. Jet attempted to slam Julius a few pages back. I honestly have to say I agree with him somewhat. Julius looks stuck to me. I feel jun is more open to evolving his label's look, as can be seen by how his own label increasingly diverges from his former label, wjk.
Previous jun leathers can be seen here....
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164746/recent-purchases-part-ii/21285#post_5031645post #29824 of 5116110/13/12 at 8:57pmpost #29825 of 5116110/14/12 at 3:27ampost #29826 of 5116110/14/12 at 6:58ampost #29827 of 5116110/14/12 at 7:30ampost #29828 of 5116110/15/12 at 10:33am
realized I probably should have gone one size up when I got home, hopefully they'll be cool with exchanging it (still have the receipt and tag, though the tag isn't attached to the sweater anymore, hopefully that won't be too much of a problem)
EDIT: seems like a friend has been able to return pieces several times with the tag no longer attached to the piece
Edited by kindofyoung - 10/15/12 at 10:50ampost #29829 of 5116110/15/12 at 10:47ampost #29830 of 5116110/15/12 at 11:49ampost #29831 of 5116110/15/12 at 11:53ampost #29832 of 5116110/15/12 at 11:57amGuhhhh CKC hidden placket arrived today and it fits a little too small in the neck/shoulders/2nd button, just like artishard's. Anyone looking to trade a M for a S? Only tried on once, of course.
Is there any way to return it still, even if it's final sale? Like for store credit? Wonder what the chances of another M popping up is, these shirts are really perfect for what i'm looking forpost #29833 of 5116110/15/12 at 12:01pmpost #29834 of 5116110/15/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
I have no doubt the quality isn't even comparable but I used to really dig those D&G leather track jackets and from that pic I would have guessed it is D&G w/o hesitation if you didn't tell me it was made by Jun. I like the style of the other Jun leathers BB1 bought before but not so much with this one.post #29835 of 5116110/15/12 at 12:12pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 30 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 39 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 55 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT $3795 Giorgio Armani Black Label Tuxedo 46L/36W 4 minutes ago
- › Cigars 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...