I pull mine off every night before I go to bed
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1985post #29761 of 5119910/11/12 at 5:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29762 of 5119910/11/12 at 5:58ampost #29763 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:04ampost #29764 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:07ampost #29765 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:16ampost #29766 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:23ampost #29767 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:40ampost #29768 of 5119910/11/12 at 6:57ampost #29769 of 5119910/11/12 at 7:06amQuote:Originally Posted by bob99
All criticism appreciated reeedobandito, I'm here to learn! Some black jeans are the first thing on my pickup list. I have some glasses with chunkier frames that will most likely work better, since I can't really pull off contacts. This was just an "excited to see the jacket fits" photo
You don't even really need black jeans, grey or something light works too. I only wear all black when I'm going to a leather fetish party (wednesdays).
It's kind of a bitch to get the fit on RO jackets right; it's really easy to look like an emaciated ladyboy or like you're jammed into a sausage casing. It's not like the stooges is hard to style though.post #29770 of 5119910/11/12 at 7:20amQuote:Quote:
Appreciated feedback guys...I agree. It was my bad. A guy on SuFu was cutting me a really good deal on it and I guess I got the measurements all wrong. Decided to pull the trigger too hastily. One the other hand, I really do like my Viridi-Anne purchase, hapost #29771 of 5119910/11/12 at 7:26ampost #29772 of 5119910/11/12 at 8:54ampost #29773 of 5119910/11/12 at 9:23ampost #29774 of 5119910/11/12 at 9:36am
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Poor man's watch thread 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 37 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.