yeah these are really nice. tough as rocks though, the leather is insanely stiff. imagine it would be fun to break in, but i don't think i would wear em enough for that kind of money. would wait for them to hit secondhand though, since they'll probably never go on sale.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1983
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29732 of 5116410/10/12 at 1:33ampost #29733 of 5116410/10/12 at 2:32ampost #29734 of 5116410/10/12 at 2:58ampost #29735 of 5116410/10/12 at 6:35ampost #29736 of 5116410/10/12 at 7:55amQuote:
here are some Momas worn
does the shape of yours look like this
... (Click to show)post #29737 of 5116410/10/12 at 8:16amFrom what I've seen on the etailers that stock MOMA, the brand has two basic toebox shapes. The first is wide and elongated and often comes with a bomwelt. Pretty sure that's what Reedo's is. The other type is slightly more pointed, less elongated, and usually does not have any sort of welt around it. They likely use other shapes as well, but the main point is that if the exaggerated shape of the toe doesn't satisfy, the brand does have other shapes that might.post #29738 of 5116410/10/12 at 9:42amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
Ehh, the waist seems to be stretching a bit. Should be good in a day or two. SUCH NICE PANTS
Actually although my initial reaction was positive, I'm having second thoughts on 'em. The toe box is REALLY wide and slightly squared from the front, and definitely upturned so they feel sorta like clown shoes when I walk. May return, especially since they're tight in the heel/arch, but really loose in the toe box. I unno guys, I'll keep you updated, maybe post some pics
Mine felt quite tight in the heel/arch when I first got them, loosened up after a few wears. From what you're saying it sounds like we have the same pair, so if anyone wants to see them worn check my post history. there should be like a half dozen fits where I'm wearing them.post #29739 of 5116410/10/12 at 9:45ampost #29740 of 5116410/10/12 at 10:27ampost #29741 of 5116410/10/12 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
here are some Momas worn
does the shape of yours look like this
... (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
From what I've seen on the etailers that stock MOMA, the brand has two basic toebox shapes. The first is wide and elongated and often comes with a bomwelt. Pretty sure that's what Reedo's is. The other type is slightly more pointed, less elongated, and usually does not have any sort of welt around it. They likely use other shapes as well, but the main point is that if the exaggerated shape of the toe doesn't satisfy, the brand does have other shapes that might.
Yes and yes, you guys are spot on. Those are what they look like worn shah, I think you could pull off a pair easilypost #29742 of 5116410/10/12 at 1:52pmpost #29743 of 5116410/10/12 at 3:09pmpost #29744 of 5116410/10/12 at 3:12pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1148 Active Users (213 Members and 935 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 second ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 24 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 21 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...