It was on B&S. I planning on getting the quilted glen plaid Andover I posted in "should I?...", but I waffled and somebody grabbed it before me. This popped up instead, so I'm still a very happy camper.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1963post #29431 of 5116310/2/12 at 11:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29432 of 5116310/2/12 at 11:38ampost #29433 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:07pmpost #29434 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:26pmpost #29435 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:36pmpost #29436 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:38pmpost #29437 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:46pmpost #29438 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:50pmpost #29439 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:51pmIs that the FW12 Jacket? Nice, I'm looking for it in navy or any kind of blue if its even out there
At this point I pretty much have a biased opinion but I own two of those V-neck wool leather patched sweaters and by far my most comfortable sweaters for everyday use, cotton ones aren't as nice thoughpost #29440 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:57pmpost #29441 of 5116310/2/12 at 12:59pmpost #29442 of 5116310/2/12 at 1:01pmpost #29443 of 5116310/2/12 at 1:15pmQuote:
Total blind luck so I am really happy about it, I hardly check the B&S on sf/sufu/sz, making most of my purchase in stores (other two MMM items are current season-Paris Margiela stores) and cardigan was purchased at the newly expanded Frenchtrotters store.post #29444 of 5116310/2/12 at 1:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Is that the FW12 Jacket? Nice, I'm looking for it in navy or any kind of blue if its even out there
At this point I pretty much have a biased opinion but I own two of those V-neck wool leather patched sweaters and by far my most comfortable sweaters for everyday use, cotton ones aren't as nice though
The jacket is only available in beige (darker than on the pic) and black (w. same beige fur collar). I have no idea why you'd purchase it if you live in Florida, it is a relatively lightweight jacket but still...
Just in case you are ordering online I had to pick a 44 like w. many Margiela pieces although I really am a 46.post #29445 of 5116310/2/12 at 1:21pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1198 Active Users (272 Members and 926 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...