or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1927

post #28891 of 43348
The gut thing is so true, with the gfs I've had there is only one I have never had any doubts about.
post #28892 of 43348
post #28893 of 43348
Copped some UU stuff. Quality is a lot better than I was expecting!
post #28894 of 43348

Which pieces did you get?

post #28895 of 43348
Washed Black Darted Skinny's
Charcoal Blended Wool Cargo's
Graphic Tee
post #28896 of 43348
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Washed Black Darted Skinny's
Charcoal Blended Wool Cargo's
Graphic Tee

How are the cargos? would love to see some fit pics of them, they looked really great.

post #28897 of 43348
tickets to go see asap and danny brown with desi.
post #28898 of 43348


get dunked
post #28899 of 43348
that's nice transitor.
post #28900 of 43348
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

get dunked

oh damn I just noticed how the lower lapel basically fades into the jacket because its formed with a dart! nice
post #28901 of 43348
where can i get some black coated wax denim puzzled.gif
post #28902 of 43348
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

How are the cargos? would love to see some fit pics of them, they looked really great.


Cargo's have an amazing fit. Once I figure out a good outfit I'll post one.
post #28903 of 43348


Orlebar Brown Beach+ Swim Light Shirt



Finally Found an original and mint pair of Sway Back Ray-Ban Wayfarer B&L 5022's



Orlebar Brown Bulldog 1



Malin + Goetz Rum Hand+Body

Yep no outerwear weather in sight
post #28904 of 43348
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post


Orlebar Brown Beach+ Swim Light Shirt

Finally Found an original and mint pair of Sway Back Ray-Ban Wayfarer B&L 5022's

Orlebar Brown Bulldog 1

Malin + Goetz Rum Hand+Body
Yep no outerwear weather in sight

I actually really like orlebar from what I have seen. Wrongweather usually has the stuff for a lot cheaper than PandB or Ssense

For example

http://www.wrongweather.net/lojaVerProduto.php?id=1226
White Bdogs for 150

versus
http://www.parkandbond.com/product/83403234
240 for the same damn thing
post #28905 of 43348
reminds me, i got a pair of really old (70s or earlier) wayfarers from my girlfriend's dad. need to get them cleaned up & tightened though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II