Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1919post #28771 of 511639/2/12 at 1:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28772 of 511639/2/12 at 1:59pmpost #28773 of 511639/2/12 at 2:00pmQuote:Nah, I was just referencing a post someone made with a video explaining the difference between "could care less" and "couldn't care less". For whatever reason, "could care less" has always bugged me, so I guess the video resonated with me. Also, it was pretty hilarious.Originally Posted by smashwindow
When have I complained about someone's grammar? I've had entire posts corrected by anal retentive people, FFS I'm ESL
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Nah, I was actually planning on returning them when I bought them; I figured it was worth my $6 to verify that size 30 is too big for me (which it is).
Still planning on buying some raw black 19cm when I get the chance, universe be damned.post #28774 of 511639/2/12 at 2:19pmpost #28775 of 511639/2/12 at 3:20pmCrosspost from the Nike thread. Love these! Instant contentedness.Quote:Originally Posted by Synthese
This is only the third pair of nike shoes I have ever had in my life. The other two were both velcro court traditions back in the day. Anyway, I was at the running store today, and after starting totally from scratch in terms of everything from sizing to gait to shape, I ended up with a pair of (adidas ) supernovas, the third pair I've owned - but I also tried on these orange flyknits for absolutely no reason other than they looked really cool. The salesman tried really hard to dissuade me, saying they weren't really good for anything in particular, and I went home without them.
After thinking about them for three hours, I drove back and demanded them - good thing I did, because they were the last pair in my size. They're super, super comfy, and while I probably won't be running in them, I think I'll be wearing them a ton, because I have recently realized that most of the shoes I own are a size too small for me. Really dumb.
Anyway, I think these are too fucking cool, so I took a picture and they're SO ORANGE it's like I am wearing space tang shoes on my feet. Would not hesitate to buy again, but I remembered nike sneakers being like 60$ and these were 150$, which was a little surprising.
(I also tried on the free 3.0 v4 - how the fuck do you guys keep these things straight? - and thought they were awesome, so I may custom-order some of those in a fun color, because all they had where I live is red and grey. Yuck.)post #28776 of 511639/3/12 at 9:00ampost #28777 of 511639/3/12 at 10:14ampost #28778 of 511639/3/12 at 10:34ampost #28779 of 511639/3/12 at 10:44ampost #28780 of 511639/3/12 at 11:16ampost #28781 of 511639/3/12 at 11:30ampost #28782 of 511639/3/12 at 12:14pmpost #28783 of 511639/3/12 at 3:34pmpost #28784 of 511639/3/12 at 6:43pmpost #28785 of 511639/3/12 at 7:21pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1306 Active Users (302 Members and 1004 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafé Split Toe Derby Pre-Order 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...