Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1899
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28472 of 511638/20/12 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
4 x Banana Republic v-neck tees
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
V-neck is not as deep, which for all intent and purposes I would rather go with a loose crew or u-neck. From some of the Uniqlo v-neck WAYWT photos it is probably on par.
I just got to go back to the basics and wear what works. Bought one last year from B&S for a mere $10. This is the true stuff. Will see if Uniqlo v-necks are a challenge come September.
And at ~ $12 it just beats Everlane in terms of fit and quality. Thick 100% supima cotton, soft (Made in Jordan) and washes well. My old one currently has lasted and retained its shape pretty much 99%. Again it is on the thick side, which I personally love.
I'll note that since everyone on StyleForum is a diehard gym enthusiast or rail thin and have double-digit drops (I have only about 5-6" or so), this tee may not be for you.
Size TTS, I wear a small. Some say it is vanity sizing.
ANYWAYS, I bought them for the gym or what usually happens is I change out of my day clothes and into a tee then precede to go to the gym with what I'm lounging in.
where are you getting the BRs for $10post #28473 of 511638/20/12 at 12:48ampost #28474 of 511638/20/12 at 1:13ampost #28475 of 511638/20/12 at 1:16amWith code and if you buy more than 2, it comes down to about ~ $12
The $10 was from a member on B&S. Liquidus?
Note: The tee is a bit short than perhaps most are use to. You can see like 1cm of skin when I'm doing something like overhead press. Who cares though since everyone on SF has a 6-pack. Also this was probably the 1% shrinkage after all the months of wash and dry.
Did I mention how often BR has codes? Like all the time and up to ~40% that is not rare.post #28476 of 511638/20/12 at 2:30ampost #28477 of 511638/20/12 at 6:04ampost #28478 of 511638/20/12 at 6:29ampost #28479 of 511638/20/12 at 10:00ampost #28480 of 511638/20/12 at 10:32ampost #28481 of 511638/20/12 at 10:40amQuote:
Heard good things about their leathers, hope the phone fits well. For a moment, I thought it was dumb to get a new case since the new iphone would be released in a few months but the bumper on my current phone broke off. The bussetto case ends up being the same price as a bumper so we'll see.post #28482 of 511638/20/12 at 10:42ampost #28483 of 511638/20/12 at 11:16ampost #28484 of 511638/20/12 at 12:14pmQuote:
I like the second fit but I can definitely see the feminine claim. oversized top with slim bottoms is a typical girl's silhouette. if a brolic caucasian dude tried to sport it I dont think he'd be as successful.
- Recent purchases - Part II
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...