Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1899
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28472 of 489688/20/12 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
4 x Banana Republic v-neck tees
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
V-neck is not as deep, which for all intent and purposes I would rather go with a loose crew or u-neck. From some of the Uniqlo v-neck WAYWT photos it is probably on par.
I just got to go back to the basics and wear what works. Bought one last year from B&S for a mere $10. This is the true stuff. Will see if Uniqlo v-necks are a challenge come September.
And at ~ $12 it just beats Everlane in terms of fit and quality. Thick 100% supima cotton, soft (Made in Jordan) and washes well. My old one currently has lasted and retained its shape pretty much 99%. Again it is on the thick side, which I personally love.
I'll note that since everyone on StyleForum is a diehard gym enthusiast or rail thin and have double-digit drops (I have only about 5-6" or so), this tee may not be for you.
Size TTS, I wear a small. Some say it is vanity sizing.
ANYWAYS, I bought them for the gym or what usually happens is I change out of my day clothes and into a tee then precede to go to the gym with what I'm lounging in.
where are you getting the BRs for $10post #28473 of 489688/20/12 at 12:48ampost #28474 of 489688/20/12 at 1:13ampost #28475 of 489688/20/12 at 1:16amWith code and if you buy more than 2, it comes down to about ~ $12
The $10 was from a member on B&S. Liquidus?
Note: The tee is a bit short than perhaps most are use to. You can see like 1cm of skin when I'm doing something like overhead press. Who cares though since everyone on SF has a 6-pack. Also this was probably the 1% shrinkage after all the months of wash and dry.
Did I mention how often BR has codes? Like all the time and up to ~40% that is not rare.post #28476 of 489688/20/12 at 2:30ampost #28477 of 489688/20/12 at 6:04ampost #28478 of 489688/20/12 at 6:29ampost #28479 of 489688/20/12 at 10:00ampost #28480 of 489688/20/12 at 10:32ampost #28481 of 489688/20/12 at 10:40amQuote:
Heard good things about their leathers, hope the phone fits well. For a moment, I thought it was dumb to get a new case since the new iphone would be released in a few months but the bumper on my current phone broke off. The bussetto case ends up being the same price as a bumper so we'll see.post #28482 of 489688/20/12 at 10:42ampost #28483 of 489688/20/12 at 11:16ampost #28484 of 489688/20/12 at 12:14pmQuote:
I like the second fit but I can definitely see the feminine claim. oversized top with slim bottoms is a typical girl's silhouette. if a brolic caucasian dude tried to sport it I dont think he'd be as successful.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 23 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 40 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan