Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1899
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28472 of 496158/20/12 at 12:40amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
4 x Banana Republic v-neck tees
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
V-neck is not as deep, which for all intent and purposes I would rather go with a loose crew or u-neck. From some of the Uniqlo v-neck WAYWT photos it is probably on par.
I just got to go back to the basics and wear what works. Bought one last year from B&S for a mere $10. This is the true stuff. Will see if Uniqlo v-necks are a challenge come September.
And at ~ $12 it just beats Everlane in terms of fit and quality. Thick 100% supima cotton, soft (Made in Jordan) and washes well. My old one currently has lasted and retained its shape pretty much 99%. Again it is on the thick side, which I personally love.
I'll note that since everyone on StyleForum is a diehard gym enthusiast or rail thin and have double-digit drops (I have only about 5-6" or so), this tee may not be for you.
Size TTS, I wear a small. Some say it is vanity sizing.
ANYWAYS, I bought them for the gym or what usually happens is I change out of my day clothes and into a tee then precede to go to the gym with what I'm lounging in.
where are you getting the BRs for $10post #28473 of 496158/20/12 at 12:48ampost #28474 of 496158/20/12 at 1:13ampost #28475 of 496158/20/12 at 1:16amWith code and if you buy more than 2, it comes down to about ~ $12
The $10 was from a member on B&S. Liquidus?
Note: The tee is a bit short than perhaps most are use to. You can see like 1cm of skin when I'm doing something like overhead press. Who cares though since everyone on SF has a 6-pack. Also this was probably the 1% shrinkage after all the months of wash and dry.
Did I mention how often BR has codes? Like all the time and up to ~40% that is not rare.post #28476 of 496158/20/12 at 2:30ampost #28477 of 496158/20/12 at 6:04ampost #28478 of 496158/20/12 at 6:29ampost #28479 of 496158/20/12 at 10:00ampost #28480 of 496158/20/12 at 10:32ampost #28481 of 496158/20/12 at 10:40amQuote:
Heard good things about their leathers, hope the phone fits well. For a moment, I thought it was dumb to get a new case since the new iphone would be released in a few months but the bumper on my current phone broke off. The bussetto case ends up being the same price as a bumper so we'll see.post #28482 of 496158/20/12 at 10:42ampost #28483 of 496158/20/12 at 11:16ampost #28484 of 496158/20/12 at 12:14pmQuote:
I like the second fit but I can definitely see the feminine claim. oversized top with slim bottoms is a typical girl's silhouette. if a brolic caucasian dude tried to sport it I dont think he'd be as successful.
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 50 seconds ago
- › Sole Peeling on John Lobb Hutton's? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 31 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 43 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 48 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...