or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1841

post #27601 of 46247

CDHagg find another hobby other than clothing. 

post #27602 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post

CDHagg find another hobby other than clothing. 

orgies, for instance
post #27603 of 46247
But be careful in west hollywood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

orgies, for instance

I don't know if theres a grooming thread, just bought the semi anual bottle, this stuff is amazing especially if you hate moisturizer and its gross oily creamyness that never absorbs properly.

160
Edited by smashwindow - 7/16/12 at 9:03pm
post #27604 of 46247
...the orgies, or the moisturizer?
post #27605 of 46247
Are we talking about lube now?


Some of those natural water based ones are great for vaginal because they dry out once you stopped, meaning that you don't get that nasty gooey feeling if you don't have time for a shower. Best to stick with silicone-based for anal.
post #27606 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Those are by and large the classics I remember my hippie elementary school teachers wearing with oversize tie-dye tees around 1990.

Stupid Japanese magazines have told clueless heritage/streetwear people they were cool, just like New Balances so you have a lot of people posting these here and on sufu (just checked the recent purchases there), someone even posted a massive fail outfit with them on stylezeitgeist. Next is probably Guatemalan hats, oh wait maybe not heritage enough.
post #27607 of 46247
I'm leaving thursday to go to thailand for a month and needed sandals and didn't want flip flops. these are comfy as hell and get the job done.
post #27608 of 46247
Birks are ugly as sin and my friends give me endless shit for them, but I've worn them for so long i've accepted them as part of my repertoire.
I've always thought new balance were hideous though.
post #27609 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I'm leaving thursday to go to thailand for a month and needed sandals and didn't want flip flops. these are comfy as hell and get the job done.

Nice try, you just happened to purchase and post them here at the same time that this shitty trend is exploding? Sure, I hope you have a better explanation when you get caught for sexual tourism in Phuket.
post #27610 of 46247
What shitty exploding trend

Birks have been on and off the trend for years. I remember reading non no five years ago that had a bunch of birks cuz they were trending.
post #27611 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Stupid Japanese magazines have told clueless heritage/streetwear people they were cool, just like New Balances so you have a lot of people posting these here and on sufu (just checked the recent purchases there), someone even posted a massive fail outfit with them on stylezeitgeist. Next is probably Guatemalan hats, oh wait maybe not heritage enough.

I dunno man I kinda liked the seenmy fit.
post #27612 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

What shitty exploding trend
Birks have been on and off the trend for years. I remember reading non no five years ago that had a bunch of birks cuz they were trending.

You just noticed trends are cyclical? They're popular now, doesn't mean it is the first time.
post #27613 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Nice try, you just happened to purchase and post them here at the same time that this shitty trend is exploding? Sure, I hope you have a better explanation when you get caught for sexual tourism in Phuket.
Not going to Phuket teacha.gif

it was either those or mens-base-camp-pro-ATSZ_002_hero.jpg or adidas which has the logo plastered all over them.
post #27614 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I'm leaving thursday to go to thailand for a month and needed sandals and didn't want flip flops. these are comfy as hell and get the job done.

when i first saw the last post by and it said, "I'm leaving thursday to go to thailand for a month..."

i thought the recent purchase would be a few boxes of condoms foo.gif
post #27615 of 46247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

You just noticed trends are cyclical? They're popular now, doesn't mean it is the first time.
The general consensus shows everything on this forum isn't popular, but that doesn't stop everyone here from splurging on margiela gats and RO dunks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II