or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1671

post #25051 of 45007
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver is my poison great four season frag
post #25052 of 45007
TdH is the only thing I wear, which is still pretty rare. Need something a little less sweet for hot days.
post #25053 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post

Jet - yoox has a bunch of LP slippers for cheap. I think there's only 8 and 11 available in black though (with black stitching...there's more sizes available for the contrast stitch ones).

do you know if the ones on yoox are different than the ones on the LP website? website ones seem to be sized s-m-l whereas yoox has numerical sizes?

edit: nevermind, zoom in shows they're sized the same. assuming 10=m, 11=l
Edited by avery - 4/21/12 at 6:45pm
post #25054 of 45007
Did you just buy my fucking slippers?
post #25055 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

god isn't real and BO is disgusting

jesus christo exists man, you just are a lost child
post #25056 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Did you just buy my fucking slippers?

we are not the same size.
post #25057 of 45007

WWM elmer vest.

30-08-2011_woolrich_elmervest_navy_det__0002_..jpg

name alone makes it twice as badass

post #25058 of 45007
How are those LP slippers? Been meaning to pickup some to replace my Uggs
post #25059 of 45007
idgaf what anybody says about uggs, my 'scuff' slippers that i received as a gift have been fantastic for lounging and are super comfortable with that lining.
post #25060 of 45007
I am seriously considering pulling a NN and buying ugg boots next winter if I'm as miserably cold as I was this year. Or if I'm someplace colder, I guess. my ugg slippers are bomb.

not going to lie - I wear YSL l'homme and that's pretty much it. Pretty occasionally. All this stuff about scents doesn't really matter if it doesn't smell good ON you, and something about the combination of whatever juices I pump and my macy's cologne smells really, really good - to me, and to every single girl (and guy) who has ever gotten close enough to smell it.
post #25061 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I am seriously considering pulling a NN and buying ugg boots next winter if I'm as miserably cold as I was this year. Or if I'm someplace colder, I guess. my ugg slippers are bomb.
not going to lie - I wear YSL l'homme and that's pretty much it. Pretty occasionally. All this stuff about scents doesn't really matter if it doesn't smell good ON you, and something about the combination of whatever juices I pump and my macy's cologne smells really, really good - to me, and to every single girl (and guy) who has ever gotten close enough to smell it.

uhoh.gif
post #25062 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

jesus christo exists man, you just are a lost child

and here comes cult of lane devil.gif
post #25063 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbo View Post

^

 

CDG + Encre Noire + Chanel's Sycomore thumbs-up.gif


+ 1 Encre Noire and TdH. I find it douchey when one wears cologne to the gym and even more when the overpowering scent becomes cloying.
post #25064 of 45007
Come on guys. I want to learn about interesting SW&D stuff, not smelly water.
post #25065 of 45007
Quote:
Originally Posted by avery View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Did you just buy my fucking slippers?

we are not the same size.

What size did you get?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II