Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1607
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24092 of 511993/15/12 at 5:30pmpost #24093 of 511993/15/12 at 5:42pmpost #24094 of 511993/15/12 at 5:46pmpost #24095 of 511993/15/12 at 5:53pm
Fuck the rest.
I have a couple stowa's a sinn and a cartier, but nothing on that level.
Although when I grad I get my grandpa's custom early 40's banana lug patekQuote:post #24096 of 511993/15/12 at 5:54pmpost #24097 of 511993/15/12 at 5:59pmSmash-Thanks man, been saving up for that one for a while. Had a PAM111, but sold it to save up for the 312 as it's a completely different beast. That strap I have it on is made from a WWII ammo pouch.
Hoozah-All I know is that I've bought and flipped so many boots (Carpe, Augusta, Guidi, etc) and these really are my favorite. I just love them Thanks again bdeucepost #24098 of 511993/15/12 at 6:31pmpost #24099 of 511993/15/12 at 6:39pmpost #24100 of 511993/15/12 at 11:00pmQuote:
Just shows you how different feet respond to the same footwear. I owned these and they were the most uncomfortable things I've ever put my feet into, even with an insole.post #24101 of 511993/15/12 at 11:08pm
Nice, did you get it from junghans? I have a custom strap made from a WWII british pistol holster for my Stowa Marine Original, cartier is on standard chain and i've been thinking bout upgrading my stowa seatime from its rubber strap even though its quite nice for rubber and its nice when swimming and sailing. thinking about the da luca horween nato..
Quote:Originally Posted by dmash
Smash-Thanks man, been saving up for that one for a while. Had a PAM111, but sold it to save up for the 312 as it's a completely different beast. That strap I have it on is made from a WWII ammo pouch.
Hoozah-All I know is that I've bought and flipped so many boots (Carpe, Augusta, Guidi, etc) and these really are my favorite. I just love them Thanks again bdeucepost #24102 of 511993/15/12 at 11:55pmpost #24103 of 511993/15/12 at 11:58pmpost #24104 of 511993/15/12 at 11:59pm
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.