or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1607

post #24091 of 47022
Boots and more formal shoes

wWN29.jpg
post #24092 of 47022
Been a bit since posting. Here's some recent pickups (sorry for cell phone quality pics):


2012-03-15_19-21-44_809.jpg
2012-03-15_19-22-51_282.jpg


PAM312
Kicking Mule Workshop
Dayton x W&H
post #24093 of 47022
tumblr_m0yck8FCNu1r0bebto1_500.jpg

for class..
post #24094 of 47022


I was looking at them, did you cop off svensson official site? (out of 45 frown.gif

Either way I wanna know how they turn out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

417
Middle finger in the air like I just don't care


 

post #24095 of 47022


Fuck the rest.

Paneraiinlove.gif

I have a couple stowa's a sinn and a cartier, but nothing on that level.

Although when I grad I get my grandpa's custom early 40's banana lug patek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

Been a bit since posting. Here's some recent pickups (sorry for cell phone quality pics):
2012-03-15_19-21-44_809.jpg
2012-03-15_19-22-51_282.jpg
PAM312
Kicking Mule Workshop
Dayton x W&H


 

post #24096 of 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

Been a bit since posting. Here's some recent pickups (sorry for cell phone quality pics):
2012-03-15_19-21-44_809.jpg
2012-03-15_19-22-51_282.jpg
PAM312
Kicking Mule Workshop
Dayton x W&H

nice boots. they look different then mine. mine don't have the black inside the ankle.
post #24097 of 47022
Smash-Thanks man, been saving up for that one for a while. Had a PAM111, but sold it to save up for the 312 as it's a completely different beast. That strap I have it on is made from a WWII ammo pouch.


Hoozah-All I know is that I've bought and flipped so many boots (Carpe, Augusta, Guidi, etc) and these really are my favorite. I just love them icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Thanks again bdeuce biggrin.gif
post #24098 of 47022
yeah, i've had mine for close to 2 years now. they truly are the most comfortable things i've ever worn on my feet. i wear them through snow, rain, and sun biggrin.gif
post #24099 of 47022

Can someone help me out and let me know how much these Levi’s are worth? Bought them on impulse online but they seem too small for me. Probably going to sell them

 

35mjk2p.jpg

 

5n38n.jpg

 

2vkbytw.jpg

post #24100 of 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

yeah, i've had mine for close to 2 years now. they truly are the most comfortable things i've ever worn on my feet. i wear them through snow, rain, and sun biggrin.gif

Just shows you how different feet respond to the same footwear. I owned these and they were the most uncomfortable things I've ever put my feet into, even with an insole.
post #24101 of 47022

Nice, did you get it from junghans? I have a custom strap made from a WWII british pistol holster for my Stowa Marine Original, cartier is on standard  chain and i've been thinking bout upgrading my stowa seatime from its rubber strap even though its quite nice for rubber and its nice when swimming and sailing. thinking about the da luca horween nato..
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

Smash-Thanks man, been saving up for that one for a while. Had a PAM111, but sold it to save up for the 312 as it's a completely different beast. That strap I have it on is made from a WWII ammo pouch.
Hoozah-All I know is that I've bought and flipped so many boots (Carpe, Augusta, Guidi, etc) and these really are my favorite. I just love them icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Thanks again bdeuce biggrin.gif


 

post #24102 of 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

2012-03-15_19-22-51_282.jpg

Dayton x W&H

Almost shit my pants when I first thought you got the stuff from Dayton, but then I saw the x WH part
post #24103 of 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


for class..


for class?

post #24104 of 47022
for class.
post #24105 of 47022
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

All I know is that I've bought and flipped so many boots (Carpe, Augusta, Guidi, etc0

dont worry we know
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II