or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1514

post #22696 of 43397
The raf is bad, so bad. I'd say the cut/color/style is not for you. You can try long overcoats or just short bombers.
post #22697 of 43397
Jet where have you been?
post #22698 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

biggskip - return the raf, get yourself to the opening ceremony website and snatch that last Stephan Schneider merino coat in camel. Amazing piece, crazy price - you will thank me later.

This is fantastic advice, GO QUICK!

Chinos fit you great bigskip. Only wear W+H from now on lol
post #22699 of 43397

Cross-posted from SW&D WAYWRN.  Didn't get any replies over there. 

 

This is a new Soia & Kyo jacket, with a removable hood.  The outer material is a fairly thick navy cotton canvass.   The jacket also has a polyester lining. 

 

2012-1-10_002.JPG

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

2012-1-10_003.JPG

2012-1-10_004.JPG

2012-1-10_005.JPG

2012-1-10_006.JPG

2012-1-10_007.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

post #22700 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Carpe diem derbies
Going to dye them black when I get them
Only precious few kops left on my list

won't the stitching remain un-dyed and look weird?



Never had this problem, I've done it a few times already
post #22701 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Cross-posted from SW&D WAYWRN.  Didn't get any replies over there. 

 

This is a new Soia & Kyo jacket, with a removable hood.  The outer material is a fairly thick navy cotton canvass.   The jacket also has a polyester lining. 

 

 

looks good bro, the sizing seems on point and the color is different (in good way)

post #22702 of 43397
final home survival tee. will keep in disaster kit (6)
post #22703 of 43397
Bought these for my dad. Excuse the instagram filter.

350

Bowers&Wilkins CM9's
post #22704 of 43397
^ Those sound great with Rotel gear...
post #22705 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

biggskip - return the raf, get yourself to the opening ceremony website and snatch that last Stephan Schneider merino coat in camel. Amazing piece, crazy price - you will thank me later.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the only one left is size 5 and while I've not tried SS before I'm pretty sure I'd be a size 6 or 7.

Oh well, I'm not in any hurry. I'll just return the Raf and keep looking for something better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keykoo View Post

Bought these for my dad. Excuse the instagram filter.
350
Bowers&Wilkins CM9's

I've listened to those before and I like their sound a lot.

+1 on the guy who said they sound good with Rotel, but then of course they should.
post #22706 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Cross-posted from SW&D WAYWRN.  Didn't get any replies over there. 





379
post #22707 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Cross-posted from SW&D WAYWRN.  Didn't get any replies over there. 

This is a new Soia & Kyo jacket, with a removable hood.  The outer material is a fairly thick navy cotton canvass.   The jacket also has a polyester lining. 

350x525px-LL-4a7c2849_2012-1-10_002.jpeg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

350x525px-LL-b726fc27_2012-1-10_003.jpeg
350x525px-LL-ccbfc898_2012-1-10_004.jpeg
350x524px-LL-4e80c27a_2012-1-10_005.jpeg
350x525px-LL-508355b2_2012-1-10_006.jpeg
350x525px-LL-e41807fa_2012-1-10_007.jpeg




Its ok. Definitely get rid of that ugly hood.
post #22708 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the only one left is size 5 and while I've not tried SS before I'm pretty sure I'd be a size 6 or 7.
Really? What size is that Raf coat ?
post #22709 of 43397
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Really? What size is that Raf coat ?

Skip's a big dude.
post #22710 of 43397
I don't think Raf makes size 60 so what is this - eu 54 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II