or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1299

post #19471 of 45847
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post

The jeans are much better in the recent pictures but I don't get how you're making that conclusion off of a pair of jeans.

I'm not, but it's at least suggestive.
post #19472 of 45847
SNS
509

Kimmel x carhartt
461

Outlier pants
233
post #19473 of 45847
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

263

hope it fits :/

doesnt fit. check my sig. confused.gif
post #19474 of 45847
IMG_0239.jpg



finally
post #19475 of 45847
On a whim

070089_large.jpg
post #19476 of 45847
That's nice. How much is +J?
post #19477 of 45847
90$
post #19478 of 45847
So everyone says that it fits huge, you agree? I am looking at this one particularly, you tried it on as well and can speak of the sizing?

59_070083.jpg
(+J)Heavy Gauge V Neck Cardigan

How do you like it overall from your background and experience?
post #19479 of 45847
cdgh+ jacket showed up suspiciously in some back room storage rather than my front door patch[1].gif

ermkR.jpg
ki5sd.jpg
post #19480 of 45847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

So everyone says that it fits huge, you agree? I am looking at this one particularly, you tried it on as well and can speak of the sizing?
59_070083.jpg
(+J)Heavy Gauge V Neck Cardigan
How do you like it overall from your background and experience?

Well I'm not small so it actually fits me! the sleeves are really long, but a nice cuff at the end works wonders. I fucking love it. It seems well enough made, really thick wool, the sweater is as heavy as my MMM cardi.

I haven't tried that one on.

I'm not sure i understand the background and experience thing.
post #19481 of 45847
i thought you worked in fashion industry?

and thanks, i may need a XS then if you got a size.S

or at the very least you actually get to touch the material and clothing in person whereas i buy most of my stuff online through reviews/what people say here. shog[1].gif
post #19482 of 45847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

i thought you worked in fashion industry?
and thanks, i may need a XS then if you got a size.S
or at the very least you actually get to touch the material and clothing in person whereas i buy most of my stuff online through reviews/what people say here. shog[1].gif

I produce Commercials, Videos, Photoshoots etc. So I work with some fashion brands but Im just a producer.

I got a M. I'm a bigger guy at 6'1" 190 though.

I didn't actually touch that one, but they one I have feels great
post #19483 of 45847
2 pants from YOOX. Designer brand. One is flannel another is wool. 200$ USD each. Click spoiler to see fabric. Hard to decide, keep or not?


519
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
467

467
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
467

467

467
post #19484 of 45847
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

2 pants from YOOX. Designer brand. One is flannel another is wool. 200$ USD each. Click spoiler to see fabric. Hard to decide, keep or not?

Looks like some Men's Warehouse shit.
post #19485 of 45847
If you must, keep the second and landfill the first
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II