Not totally. When it snows I often have to walk some distance in the snow/mud, yet when I get to my indoor destinations I don't want to be stuck wearing some ugly Red Wing or LL Bean type boots that don't match my style.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAnn Demeulemeestertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEpaulettagged by JenniferO, 8/6/14
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemEsemplare jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryGlovestagged by LA Guy, 12/28/14
- itemRick Owens - VEGETAL LIGHT LAMBSKIN LEATHER JACKETtagged by Jbravo, 10/17/13
- brandUndercovertagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemUndercover Coattagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13More
- itemUndercover Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandVisvimtagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 10/22/14 at 3:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.2.2013 Last post on 10/3/13 at 4:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Last edited: 12/6/15
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1296post #19426 of 5117610/10/11 at 11:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19427 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:06ampost #19428 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:15amQuote:
Should have bought some NB.
Ironically NB have become junhashimoto's favorite footwear to use in his sample style pics. I guess I should have listened to jet. Turns out he was right all along.post #19429 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:23ampost #19430 of 5117610/11/11 at 6:15ampost #19431 of 5117610/11/11 at 6:20am
Bobo--country of origin on the Rugby jacket? I was at a Rugby shop over the weekend and I was surprised by how much I liked the stuff. (It wasn't the first time I'd tried on Rugby but it was the first time I liked it.) This cropped duffel ist radQuote:
Didn't take THAT long for me. They're not a high contrast fadez denim thopost #19432 of 5117610/11/11 at 6:27ampost #19433 of 5117610/11/11 at 8:03amQuote:
I can't believe you'd mistake me for a football player!
They always remind me of the vermicious knidspost #19434 of 5117610/11/11 at 8:21ampost #19435 of 5117610/11/11 at 11:44ampost #19436 of 5117610/11/11 at 11:46ampost #19437 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:15pmpost #19438 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:17pmpost #19439 of 5117610/11/11 at 12:25pm
Honestly its one of their best features to quote the girl that looks "It doesn't make your ass look droopy" she's comparing them to the likes of APC/N&FQuote:
- Recent purchases - Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 19 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?