or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1267

post #18991 of 44837
I asked my students and they said only fags (no idea how they learned that word but homophobia is good to learn at a young age right) would watch sc2

ps read the korea thread on sa sometime, one of the big events was some guy accidentally playing his student in starcraft at a pc room and losing within 7:some minutes and it became a huge joke for the year (sorry man I know you use this forum too)
post #18992 of 44837
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm pretty sure it's not recent purchases. lol
post #18993 of 44837
i don't buy stuff, people buy it for me

try it sometime
post #18994 of 44837
Koreans in general hate SC2, but it's gaining some ground. BW is dated as fuck though, it would be like people creaming their pants off CS still.

Teger you are one weird dude. Hegel and Starcraft 2. Do you actually play?
post #18995 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post

i don't buy stuff, people buy it for me

try it sometime

Interesting.

I buy stuff but I let other people pay for it.

Try it sometime.
post #18996 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Koreans in general hate SC2, but it's gaining some ground. BW is dated as fuck though, it would be like people creaming their pants off CS still.

Teger you are one weird dude. Hegel and Starcraft 2. Do you actually play?

I used to, don't really have time/a good set up anymore

i was also played a lot of WOW back in the day
post #18997 of 44837
We'll see SC2 gain traction once the current BW contracts are up. Lots of lower skilled BW players played SC2 and within a year were dominating major tourneys. Once the money shifts to SC2 the rest of Korea will make the switch.
post #18998 of 44837
Yeah I've been too busy to play lately. Suxxxx

I'm more of a science/math guy, but the past two years I did a lot of comparative literature/philosophy about the caribbean. I studied Hegel very briefly, and if anyone ever asked me to explain what his basic shit is or they'd shoot me, I'd be shot twice.
post #18999 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

We'll see SC2 gain traction once the current BW contracts are up. Lots of lower skilled BW players played SC2 and within a year were dominating major tourneys. Once the money shifts to SC2 the rest of Korea will make the switch.

It is depressing to see Boxer just suck. I still enjoy seeing his games, but he's just fucking sloppy. Same goes for a lot of old school big names (Nada, july).
post #19000 of 44837
Back to recent purchases:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MAISON+MARTIN+MARGIELA+11/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/46208516KQ/sts/sr_men80

46208516kq_12_f.jpg

Because I need more belts.
post #19001 of 44837
It's hard for me to get interested in belts but that actually looks pretty cool.
post #19002 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Back to recent purchases:

Because I need more belts.

Nice pick up. Your belt obsession has always amused me. I own exactly three belts: a black one, a brown one, and a blue one. lol
post #19003 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post


Nice pick up. Your belt obsession has always amused me. I own exactly three belts: a black one, a brown one, and a blue one. lol

Dude, how do you live? That's like saying that you only need 3 shirts in your life - a white one, and blue one, and a black one (for going out, duh.)

I mean, really. There are so many different types of leather and textiles, and so many different widths, and so many different treatments, styles, etc... Honestly, I think that you need about 6 belts, minimum, to hit all the notes.
post #19004 of 44837
I bought a ridiculous floral print short sleeve shirt by Shades of Grey at Buffalo Exchange today, gon be my peacocking shirt (0)
post #19005 of 44837
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post


It is depressing to see Boxer just suck. I still enjoy seeing his games, but he's just fucking sloppy. Same goes for a lot of old school big names (Nada, july).

Boxer is not sloppy, he just doesn't have to the skill to keep up with the APM of much younger players as well as the fact that SC2 is a lot more macro oriented which has always been his weakness. He's crazy clever and comes up with crazy strats. I saw him at MLG Anaheim and the match between him and Rain was the best set of games I had seen seen up to that point.

What. Nada has been one of the most consistent players in SC2. I don't even think he's been to the up/down matches since Code S started. July has always been a coin flip. He went from winning an OSL to being knocked out prelims all the time because of his aggressive style.

Also SC2 is dying in Korea. Money is not moving to it and fans are not graduating from BW to SC2. A bunch of contracts for pro teams have already expired with both Oz and MBC's team disbanding and there hasn't been a mass exodus to SC2 because of it. If you look at the crowds of GSL they are becoming smaller and smaller, not growing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II