or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1242

post #18616 of 44856
The best are branquinho and top tier jil which few places buy. You don't really get into luxe jil until you're over 700 or so.

Not a fan of cucinelli styles though myself though I can respect it (haven't handled any). I have an 11 ply cashmere jil which is preposterous.
post #18617 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I own 41 high end pieces of knitwear.

Where's that pic of your pile of knits that you promised me, LAST YEAR? shog[1].gif
post #18618 of 44856
bro i got my shit in like 8 different places plus i'm lazy as fuck haven't taken some out the shipping boxes

i drop a couple new knits in the rotation every season so it may take awhile

i don't even know why i have this many i just like collecting them but i'm done i swear
post #18619 of 44856
lol8[1].gif
post #18620 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

The best are branquinho and top tier jil which few places buy. You don't really get into luxe jil until you're over 700 or so.

Not a fan of cucinelli styles though myself though I can respect it (haven't handled any). I have an 11 ply cashmere jil which is preposterous.

Nice,

Trust me if you can appreciate good cashmere, nothing is better than Cucinelli, imo.

The cashmere even feels different due to what they claim is caused by them only using a certain part of the fur under the neck when it is sheared. *this was told to me by a former sales rep so I have no clue if its actually valid*

I have an 8-ply Cucinelli that I got last season that is INSANE, kinda hard to even wear in CA since it never really gets that cold. A 12 ply must be incredible. Only own one Jil knit but I may have to pick up a few more as I love luxe knits.

count me in with the folks that would love to see a pic of your collection. nod[1].gif
post #18621 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

bro i got my shit in like 8 different places plus i'm lazy as fuck haven't taken some out the shipping boxes

i drop a couple new knits in the rotation every season so it may take awhile

i don't even know why i have this many i just like collecting them but i'm done i swear

jesus, are you a Saudi prince or something?!
post #18622 of 44856
Can't you read? He's a Persian Bro.
post #18623 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguymj View Post

Trust me if you can appreciate good cashmere, nothing is better than Cucinelli, imo.

the quality of Cucinelli cashmere is great but I don't like the styling or the cuts I have seen, which are a bit dowdy.
post #18624 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


jesus, are you a Saudi prince or something?!

don't question, just accept.
post #18625 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by engar View Post

Burberry Prorsum Military Jacket
700
Bag would be better.
post #18626 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Can't you read? He's a Persian Bro.

his knits are made out of old persian rugs. mad luxurious.
post #18627 of 44856
Kopped a Stone Island turtleneck sweater from the Scoop sale. I don't think I can wear it with the patch. It's gaudy as all get out.
post #18628 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Bag would be better.

nobody cares shut up already
post #18629 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Bag would be better.

Boots would be better. That bag was the whole "meh" when compared to the shearling hobo bag.
post #18630 of 44856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by engar View Post

Burberry Prorsum Military Jacket
Boots would be better.

Massive fix.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

the quality of Cucinelli cashmere is great but I don't like the styling or the cuts I have seen, which are a bit dowdy.

This. Cicunelli stuff never appeals to me, too boring. The Bastian and older Marc stuff is great though, the Bastian cotton knits are some of the few that make the fabric feel like it matches the price tag

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II