or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 1058

post #15856 of 45008
I'm going to agree with BB1 - the Prada Creepers were slammed by a number of influential critic, and I think, for good reason. The shoe is a brogue sitting on top of an espadrille midsole, on top of an old school runners sole. It's just plain muddy design. That said, he could have stopped at 3 sentences. The rant about people who like Nascar, completely besides the point.
post #15857 of 45008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I'm going to agree with BB1 - the Prada Creepers were slammed by a number of influential critic, and I think, for good reason. The shoe is a brogue sitting on top of an espadrille midsole, on top of an old school runners sole. It's just plain muddy design.

these are close to the trendiest shoes I've ever seen. i dont think these will be 'cool' in 3 months.
post #15858 of 45008
Quote:
Originally Posted by + theom View Post
Kvc, lemme know when you put them up on B&S.

You can buy them off me now, for $900
post #15859 of 45008
They are ugly as fuck. If they were made by Skechers you would all laugh at anyone buying and wearing them. Let's move on.
post #15860 of 45008
theyre cool, but its the espadrille element that KILLS it. get rid of that shit and it would be a solid shoe.
post #15861 of 45008
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post
theyre cool, but its the espadrille element that KILLS it. get rid of that shit and it would be a solid shoe.

Pretty much agree with that
post #15862 of 45008
margiela ankle boots in sand




need to kop: car cleaning
post #15863 of 45008
are those colorful wires by chance how you turn on the vehicle ?
post #15864 of 45008
not everyone can kop MMM boots and have a car, ivory tower bro
post #15865 of 45008
I like the most pick ups by RFX but for the shoes, big no. I have shoes from Lobb to MMM distressed boots, reason of buying is I like their unique styling, and keep constant. Fashion houses change their design every half year.
post #15866 of 45008
Wanna see kvc prada fit.
post #15867 of 45008
I'll play dress-up in my suit when I pick them up & post results I have a few outfit ideas in mind Gonna be wearing them with the cheapo clothes that I own now
post #15868 of 45008
I'm just gonna wait here until everyone that can't pull off Prada creepers realises they can't pull of Prada creepers and resells them heavily discounted so I can not pull them off at 50% off.




Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post
I like the most pick ups by RFX
but for the shoes, big no.

I have shoes from Lobb to MMM distressed boots, reason of buying is I like their unique styling, and keep constant. Fashion houses change their design every half year.


I have shoes from Vass to ridiculous space cowboy MMM boots, reason of buying is I like
post #15869 of 45008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post
Honestly man, stop. Your analysis of every little thing is so fucking annoying. No one analyses why you buy dozens of grey tees.

yah
post #15870 of 45008
Prada creepers aren't bad, not a big espadrille fan, can see how people would love it though. Jil creepers were so dope
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II