or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Part II - Page 830

post #12436 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
who uses a payphone? I wouldn't touch a payphone
Well, if there isn't a yellow mobile phone handy, one has to make do.
post #12437 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulYAY View Post
sooooooo edgy!

simply groundbreaking i must say, so very interesting and unique
post #12438 of 46260
I love how HarrisonK seems incapable of making consecutive posts without dropping some sort of backhanded remark directed toward the members of this forum, as though we're a collective of wretched street urchins out of some Dickens novel.
post #12439 of 46260
^ next RP will be a cane to beat us with.
post #12440 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
I love how HarrisonK seems incapable of making consecutive posts without dropping some sort of backhanded remark directed toward the members of this forum, as though we're a collective of wretched street urchins out of some Dickens novel.

I love how stylefourm as a whole seems incapable of making consecutive posts without dropping some sort of backhanded remark directed toward a member of this forum looking for advice, as though he is a wretched street urchin out of some Dickens novel.
post #12441 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonK View Post
I love how stylefourm as a whole seems incapable of making consecutive posts without dropping some sort of backhanded remark directed toward a member of this forum looking for advice, as though he is a wretched street urchin out of some Dickens novel.

I c wut u did dare.

Unfortunately, your post does nothing but suggest your knowledge of argumentative response doesn't extend much past that of Pee-Wee Herman's.
post #12442 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
simply groundbreaking i must say, so very interesting and unique

It will give me mad street cred when I'm in Tokyo this spring

Honestly though, there aren't a lot of options for t-shirts. I was happy to find something that's not graphic or a plain solid.
post #12443 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonK View Post
I love how stylefourm as a whole seems incapable of making consecutive posts without dropping some sort of backhanded remark directed toward a member of this forum looking for advice, as though he is a wretched street urchin out of some Dickens novel.

O U READ DICKENS?
post #12444 of 46260
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
following up to say they finally arrived.. really nice in person, will try to get a fitpic up tomorrow if I can catch some sunshine outside

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #12445 of 46260
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
following up to say they finally arrived.. really nice in person, will try to get a fitpic up tomorrow if I can catch some sunshine outside


THWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
post #12446 of 46260
nicelynice this one's for you son



post #12447 of 46260
yeahhhh
post #12448 of 46260
fuck i want pizzeria mozza
post #12449 of 46260
Feel like I put about two stone on just looking at Jets post.
post #12450 of 46260
love that butternut squash bruschetta
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases - Part II