Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 666post #9977 of 177248/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #9978 of 177248/17/12 at 4:50pmpost #9979 of 177248/17/12 at 8:54pmpost #9980 of 177248/18/12 at 10:46ampost #9981 of 177248/18/12 at 11:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Redbird13
I wear shorts occasionally (yeah yeah, I know). However, a few are more of a "relaxed fit" which flare out at the bottom. Would it be possible to have my tailor taper the leg openings to reduce this? Do you guys think that would improve the problem and create a cleaner look?
just buy cheap slim chinos or whatever and cut thempost #9982 of 177248/18/12 at 1:29pmpost #9983 of 177248/18/12 at 4:19pm
I'm headed to a church picnic tommorow, and wanted to wear the following pants that I got in the mail today. Since I just got them a couple hours ago, I won't be able to take them to a tailor until monday. Do you think it'd be fine to roll up the pant legs to the picnic before I get them hemmed?post #9984 of 177248/19/12 at 6:25ampost #9985 of 177248/19/12 at 7:42amQuote:
I've been called a hipster only once in my life (last month by some hipster guy at my church because I wore a cardigan with a GBV shirt), but I don't consider myself a hipster.post #9986 of 177248/19/12 at 8:09ampost #9987 of 177248/19/12 at 8:41ampost #9988 of 177248/19/12 at 8:45ampost #9989 of 177248/19/12 at 9:02am
I was thinking of buying my first few check/flannel casual shirts:
a few questions please:
1) are they suitable for a 27 year old man?
2) On what occasions are they most suitable / practical?
I would want to wear them for casual day time and evening casual wear, going to the pub, restaurant, shops, cinema, out with friends - are they suitable?
3) What bottoms and footwear and colours are best suited with these casual shirts?
4) Can these shirts shown above be worn all year round, or are they only suitable in the summer?
- im in the UK by the way
thank youpost #9990 of 177248/19/12 at 9:14am
Lol, there is one guy at my old school that tags all his photos with #longboard and #hipster. And he started with longboarding this year, far behind the "trend".
He does also take "thumbs up, selfportrait, mirror pictures". All he wears is crewnecks.
Do all "hipsters" wear high-end fashion clothes?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 2 minutes ago
- › Brexit 4 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding