Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:00 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 666
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9977 of 173458/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #9978 of 173458/17/12 at 4:50pmpost #9979 of 173458/17/12 at 8:54pmpost #9980 of 173458/18/12 at 10:46ampost #9981 of 173458/18/12 at 11:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Redbird13
I wear shorts occasionally (yeah yeah, I know). However, a few are more of a "relaxed fit" which flare out at the bottom. Would it be possible to have my tailor taper the leg openings to reduce this? Do you guys think that would improve the problem and create a cleaner look?
just buy cheap slim chinos or whatever and cut thempost #9982 of 173458/18/12 at 1:29pmpost #9983 of 173458/18/12 at 4:19pm
I'm headed to a church picnic tommorow, and wanted to wear the following pants that I got in the mail today. Since I just got them a couple hours ago, I won't be able to take them to a tailor until monday. Do you think it'd be fine to roll up the pant legs to the picnic before I get them hemmed?post #9984 of 173458/19/12 at 6:25ampost #9985 of 173458/19/12 at 7:42amQuote:
I've been called a hipster only once in my life (last month by some hipster guy at my church because I wore a cardigan with a GBV shirt), but I don't consider myself a hipster.post #9986 of 173458/19/12 at 8:09ampost #9987 of 173458/19/12 at 8:41ampost #9988 of 173458/19/12 at 8:45ampost #9989 of 173458/19/12 at 9:02am
I was thinking of buying my first few check/flannel casual shirts:
a few questions please:
1) are they suitable for a 27 year old man?
2) On what occasions are they most suitable / practical?
I would want to wear them for casual day time and evening casual wear, going to the pub, restaurant, shops, cinema, out with friends - are they suitable?
3) What bottoms and footwear and colours are best suited with these casual shirts?
4) Can these shirts shown above be worn all year round, or are they only suitable in the summer?
- im in the UK by the way
thank youpost #9990 of 173458/19/12 at 9:14am
Lol, there is one guy at my old school that tags all his photos with #longboard and #hipster. And he started with longboarding this year, far behind the "trend".
He does also take "thumbs up, selfportrait, mirror pictures". All he wears is crewnecks.
Do all "hipsters" wear high-end fashion clothes?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 25 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 40 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015