Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 666
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9977 of 175888/17/12 at 1:47pmpost #9978 of 175888/17/12 at 4:50pmpost #9979 of 175888/17/12 at 8:54pmpost #9980 of 175888/18/12 at 10:46ampost #9981 of 175888/18/12 at 11:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Redbird13
I wear shorts occasionally (yeah yeah, I know). However, a few are more of a "relaxed fit" which flare out at the bottom. Would it be possible to have my tailor taper the leg openings to reduce this? Do you guys think that would improve the problem and create a cleaner look?
just buy cheap slim chinos or whatever and cut thempost #9982 of 175888/18/12 at 1:29pmpost #9983 of 175888/18/12 at 4:19pm
I'm headed to a church picnic tommorow, and wanted to wear the following pants that I got in the mail today. Since I just got them a couple hours ago, I won't be able to take them to a tailor until monday. Do you think it'd be fine to roll up the pant legs to the picnic before I get them hemmed?post #9984 of 175888/19/12 at 6:25ampost #9985 of 175888/19/12 at 7:42amQuote:
I've been called a hipster only once in my life (last month by some hipster guy at my church because I wore a cardigan with a GBV shirt), but I don't consider myself a hipster.post #9986 of 175888/19/12 at 8:09ampost #9987 of 175888/19/12 at 8:41ampost #9988 of 175888/19/12 at 8:45ampost #9989 of 175888/19/12 at 9:02am
I was thinking of buying my first few check/flannel casual shirts:
a few questions please:
1) are they suitable for a 27 year old man?
2) On what occasions are they most suitable / practical?
I would want to wear them for casual day time and evening casual wear, going to the pub, restaurant, shops, cinema, out with friends - are they suitable?
3) What bottoms and footwear and colours are best suited with these casual shirts?
4) Can these shirts shown above be worn all year round, or are they only suitable in the summer?
- im in the UK by the way
thank youpost #9990 of 175888/19/12 at 9:14am
Lol, there is one guy at my old school that tags all his photos with #longboard and #hipster. And he started with longboarding this year, far behind the "trend".
He does also take "thumbs up, selfportrait, mirror pictures". All he wears is crewnecks.
Do all "hipsters" wear high-end fashion clothes?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 32 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a standard "size" for darts? 8 minutes ago
- › How is the fit of this glasses? 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...