If you're really looking to trash them, go for whatever's cheapest. (Asos, I'm guessing). The J Crew shorts I've had (from two years ago, granted) weren't of great quality anyway—buttons fell off and seams started to rip after a while of heavy use.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 665post #9961 of 170328/16/12 at 7:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 170328/16/12 at 8:01amQuote:Originally Posted by yessur
I thought these jeans looked awesome, so i bought them....now i have no idea what should i wear with them, any ideas?
I would colour-block the outfit for spring/summer, and in fall/winter maybe wear more neutral colours with it - personally I like greys a lot.post #9963 of 170328/16/12 at 8:03ampost #9964 of 170328/16/12 at 8:19ampost #9965 of 170328/16/12 at 8:31amQuote:
jcrew slim fit t's are nice.
everlane t's are slimmer than most but not quite as slim at jcrewpost #9966 of 170328/16/12 at 8:57am
Don't like any of them, either too wide or too short or too long.
Best way to get sweet shorts:
Buy some cheap chinos that fit kinda slim, cut em off around 2-3 cm below the knee-cap, then roll them up to desired lenght (which imo is just about 1-2 cm above the knee-cap, and the cuffs should be about 2 cm wide)post #9967 of 170328/16/12 at 10:51ampost #9968 of 170328/16/12 at 11:05amQuote:
i found a nice one at H&M of all places, last year. It was like £40 or something I think? maybe 30 i dont remember.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uniqlo had a +J one last year that looked nice, they will probably have something similar again this year, keep an eye on them.post #9969 of 170328/16/12 at 12:19pmpost #9970 of 170328/16/12 at 1:32pm
Any recommendations on places to find a nice unstructured cotton blazer/jacket? I'm looking for something that I can just throw on when running out the door and the like. (thats why I posted in SW&D...should it be in the mens clothing? Wasn't sure...)
Maybe something like this: www.amazon.com/Kroon-Sting-Sport-Chocolate-44-Large/dp/B006JVY7U8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1345149010&sr=8-2
Cheaper the better for me, since I'm on a pretty tight budget atm. The one I linked is a bit big for me (I'm a 38R/40R depending on brand). I'm open to all color options atm. I have one Black one from H&M that I bought a while back and while I like it, looking for some other options as well. Any thoughts?post #9971 of 170328/16/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
That honestly sounds about right. If it was UPS I would guess 20-25, and USPS is typically just a tad cheaper. Things get a little more tricky since you're going out of country, but Canada is usually pretty reasonable.post #9972 of 170328/16/12 at 6:24pmWas feeling a Rick Owens leather jacket today. Saw the price was $2250 or something like that at Barneys. Was shocked it was so inexpensive. Made in Moldova! Is that normal for RO?
(Much better feeling about a BV leather jacket, but the price point is embarrassing, $5500. That said, MII, and leather was napa, so felt much better.)post #9973 of 170328/17/12 at 5:31ampost #9974 of 170328/17/12 at 9:13am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in london+91-9166647583 18 seconds ago
- › Carmina tan leather shoes - UK 8 - Rain last 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli mens leather derby shoes - size 42.5 19 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 20 minutes ago
- › Cheaṕ Kítchens Online 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 21 minutes ago
- › Layer-0 patch pocket heavy cotton blazer - EU 44 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...