If you're really looking to trash them, go for whatever's cheapest. (Asos, I'm guessing). The J Crew shorts I've had (from two years ago, granted) weren't of great quality anyway—buttons fell off and seams started to rip after a while of heavy use.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 10:07 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 665
Styleforum Top Picks
I thought these jeans looked awesome, so i bought them....now i have no idea what should i wear with them, any ideas?
I would colour-block the outfit for spring/summer, and in fall/winter maybe wear more neutral colours with it - personally I like greys a lot.
jcrew slim fit t's are nice.
everlane t's are slimmer than most but not quite as slim at jcrew
Don't like any of them, either too wide or too short or too long.
Best way to get sweet shorts:
Buy some cheap chinos that fit kinda slim, cut em off around 2-3 cm below the knee-cap, then roll them up to desired lenght (which imo is just about 1-2 cm above the knee-cap, and the cuffs should be about 2 cm wide)
i found a nice one at H&M of all places, last year. It was like £40 or something I think? maybe 30 i dont remember.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
uniqlo had a +J one last year that looked nice, they will probably have something similar again this year, keep an eye on them.
Any recommendations on places to find a nice unstructured cotton blazer/jacket? I'm looking for something that I can just throw on when running out the door and the like. (thats why I posted in SW&D...should it be in the mens clothing? Wasn't sure...)
Maybe something like this: www.amazon.com/Kroon-Sting-Sport-Chocolate-44-Large/dp/B006JVY7U8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1345149010&sr=8-2
Cheaper the better for me, since I'm on a pretty tight budget atm. The one I linked is a bit big for me (I'm a 38R/40R depending on brand). I'm open to all color options atm. I have one Black one from H&M that I bought a while back and while I like it, looking for some other options as well. Any thoughts?
That honestly sounds about right. If it was UPS I would guess 20-25, and USPS is typically just a tad cheaper. Things get a little more tricky since you're going out of country, but Canada is usually pretty reasonable.
(Much better feeling about a BV leather jacket, but the price point is embarrassing, $5500. That said, MII, and leather was napa, so felt much better.)
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 5 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 6 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 17 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 18 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays