Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:08 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 652post #9766 of 172897/15/12 at 10:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9767 of 172897/15/12 at 11:51ampost #9768 of 172897/15/12 at 11:57ampost #9769 of 172897/15/12 at 5:00pmpost #9770 of 172897/15/12 at 5:29pmpost #9771 of 172897/15/12 at 11:05pmQuote:Try searching through these threads for someone with a similar fit to yours:
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/92335-footwear-sizing-discussion/post #9772 of 172897/15/12 at 11:07pmpost #9773 of 172897/15/12 at 11:25pmQuote:
A really popular source of tees here on SF is Everlane. The tees are very well-made, and yet only $15 per tee. I have a few, and I can attest that they are extremely soft and comfortable.
everlane.compost #9774 of 172897/15/12 at 11:34pmpost #9775 of 172897/16/12 at 12:14ampost #9776 of 172897/16/12 at 12:20ampost #9777 of 172897/16/12 at 12:05pmpost #9778 of 172897/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #9779 of 172897/16/12 at 4:18pmpost #9780 of 172897/16/12 at 5:34pm
Can someone please help me in identifying some brands that make skinny trouser/slacks for less than $100 per pair?
I have very thin ankles and want to find a pair with a very small opening at the ankle and also skinny through the leg/thigh...not skin-tight, but I want them to be form-fitting
ASOS and Topman offer skinny in the right fit, but the pictures online appear to be closer to chino material and they look fairly wrinkly....I would like something a little more rigid, like a trouser...
PLEASE hook me up with some good brands....THANKS!!!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...