Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Today
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 652post #9766 of 175897/15/12 at 10:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9767 of 175897/15/12 at 11:51ampost #9768 of 175897/15/12 at 11:57ampost #9769 of 175897/15/12 at 5:00pmpost #9770 of 175897/15/12 at 5:29pmpost #9771 of 175897/15/12 at 11:05pmQuote:Try searching through these threads for someone with a similar fit to yours:
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/92335-footwear-sizing-discussion/post #9772 of 175897/15/12 at 11:07pmpost #9773 of 175897/15/12 at 11:25pmQuote:
A really popular source of tees here on SF is Everlane. The tees are very well-made, and yet only $15 per tee. I have a few, and I can attest that they are extremely soft and comfortable.
everlane.compost #9774 of 175897/15/12 at 11:34pmpost #9775 of 175897/16/12 at 12:14ampost #9776 of 175897/16/12 at 12:20ampost #9777 of 175897/16/12 at 12:05pmpost #9778 of 175897/16/12 at 1:02pmpost #9779 of 175897/16/12 at 4:18pmpost #9780 of 175897/16/12 at 5:34pm
Can someone please help me in identifying some brands that make skinny trouser/slacks for less than $100 per pair?
I have very thin ankles and want to find a pair with a very small opening at the ankle and also skinny through the leg/thigh...not skin-tight, but I want them to be form-fitting
ASOS and Topman offer skinny in the right fit, but the pictures online appear to be closer to chino material and they look fairly wrinkly....I would like something a little more rigid, like a trouser...
PLEASE hook me up with some good brands....THANKS!!!
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 9 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...