They LOOK like they're poorly made. I'd stay away from them, since you won't be able to return them if you don't end up liking them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 649post #9721 of 173457/7/12 at 8:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9722 of 173457/7/12 at 8:28pmpost #9723 of 173457/8/12 at 12:52pmpost #9724 of 173457/8/12 at 2:32pmpost #9725 of 173457/8/12 at 5:15pmpost #9726 of 173457/8/12 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Glifberg
I'm looking for a basic grey hoodie, pretty much like this one: http://www.bubbleroom.eu/en/man/scotch-soda/hoodies/turkey-sweater-light-heather-gray , rather thin and no logos/texts etc. on it.
However, I also want the hoodie to have a zipper. Do you know where I could find one? Preferably within EU.
This Sunspel hoodie on Boylston would be one of your best options: amazing fabric....
And with the code: sufufam15 you're getting an additional 15% off.post #9727 of 173457/8/12 at 11:11pmpost #9728 of 173457/9/12 at 9:45ampost #9729 of 173457/9/12 at 12:09pm
So does Park and Bond not ship internationally?
I'm pretty confused, in the corner it says they ship to 100+ countries, but when I try to check out I am declined, presumably cause i'm from the UK. Unless they don't accept debit cards? But I doubt that...
If this is true, any way I can get around it?post #9730 of 173457/9/12 at 12:22pm
Does anyone know what shoes these are, where to find them, or a more appropriate thread to ask this question? Thanks!post #9731 of 173457/9/12 at 2:27pmpost #9732 of 173457/9/12 at 9:49pmpost #9733 of 173457/10/12 at 7:40ampost #9734 of 173457/10/12 at 10:33ampost #9735 of 173457/10/12 at 11:44amQuote:
Leave them to a good tailor, not even expensive
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Poor quality shoes in any color? Maker? 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › On the fence about Filson 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015