They LOOK like they're poorly made. I'd stay away from them, since you won't be able to return them if you don't end up liking them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:42 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 649post #9721 of 171537/7/12 at 8:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9722 of 171537/7/12 at 8:28pmpost #9723 of 171537/8/12 at 12:52pmpost #9724 of 171537/8/12 at 2:32pmpost #9725 of 171537/8/12 at 5:15pmpost #9726 of 171537/8/12 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Glifberg
I'm looking for a basic grey hoodie, pretty much like this one: http://www.bubbleroom.eu/en/man/scotch-soda/hoodies/turkey-sweater-light-heather-gray , rather thin and no logos/texts etc. on it.
However, I also want the hoodie to have a zipper. Do you know where I could find one? Preferably within EU.
This Sunspel hoodie on Boylston would be one of your best options: amazing fabric....
And with the code: sufufam15 you're getting an additional 15% off.post #9727 of 171537/8/12 at 11:11pmpost #9728 of 171537/9/12 at 9:45ampost #9729 of 171537/9/12 at 12:09pm
So does Park and Bond not ship internationally?
I'm pretty confused, in the corner it says they ship to 100+ countries, but when I try to check out I am declined, presumably cause i'm from the UK. Unless they don't accept debit cards? But I doubt that...
If this is true, any way I can get around it?post #9730 of 171537/9/12 at 12:22pmpost #9731 of 171537/9/12 at 2:27pmpost #9732 of 171537/9/12 at 9:49pmpost #9733 of 171537/10/12 at 7:40ampost #9734 of 171537/10/12 at 10:33ampost #9735 of 171537/10/12 at 11:44amQuote:
Leave them to a good tailor, not even expensive
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan