Albam is almost the same as APC, but a good bit cheaper and they have free international shipping at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 641post #9601 of 179146/24/12 at 3:11pmpost #9602 of 179146/24/12 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
does it have to be a backpack?
Due to the nature of the packs you posted I assume you are not looking for a technical piece, are you going to wear the pack or use it to transport items to and from the car/plane/bus?
If you are planning on using it outdoors I would recommend you look for a technical piece, what you posted would not last long in certain environments IMO.
Definitely won't be used as a technical bag. Trying to find something that might fill that void for weekend trips and be a decent carry-on for flights.
I don't mind the traditional "weekender" type bags (with a handle as opposed to a backpack) but I've seen even fewer of those at price points that don't break the bank. Those strike me as something that I should save up for a buy a quality leather one.post #9603 of 179146/24/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
Bought this bag in black a couple of weeks ago and I can absolutely recommend it. Especially great if you own a laptop because of the 15" laptop compartment.post #9604 of 179146/24/12 at 5:02pmpost #9605 of 179146/24/12 at 5:08pmpost #9606 of 179146/24/12 at 7:57pmI have the Fjallraven one. Not thoroughly satisfied with it. For some reason, the black straps (where you can adjust the length to make it looser or tighter on your body) have metal eyelets that will sometimes let the little metal part slip out, so that side will get loose. I don't know if only happens to me, but that's why I wouldn't recommend it.
I have a question to all the Yuketen Sport Chukka owners. Does it look like you can get new soles placed on these things? They don't look like they're attached with the Goodyear welt, but I wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to do this, or know if it can even be done.post #9607 of 179146/24/12 at 9:07pmpost #9608 of 179146/24/12 at 9:13pmpost #9609 of 179146/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9610 of 179146/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9611 of 179146/24/12 at 9:27pmpost #9612 of 179146/24/12 at 9:29pmQuote:ok then can you recommend some loafer shoes which is better than those Ferrgamo and Calvin Klein ?
Thanks you so much
And oh, i just get it , ONLY US CUSTOMER CAN ACCESS ZAPPOS.COM, THEY BAN ALL OTHERS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, WHAT WRONG WITH THEM ?
What about this one ?post #9613 of 179146/25/12 at 3:43ampost #9614 of 179146/25/12 at 6:26ampost #9615 of 179146/25/12 at 6:47am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Naked and famous denim 28 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Mariano Rubinacci plum silk neat 11 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...