Albam is almost the same as APC, but a good bit cheaper and they have free international shipping at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:47 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 641post #9601 of 173416/24/12 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 173416/24/12 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
does it have to be a backpack?
Due to the nature of the packs you posted I assume you are not looking for a technical piece, are you going to wear the pack or use it to transport items to and from the car/plane/bus?
If you are planning on using it outdoors I would recommend you look for a technical piece, what you posted would not last long in certain environments IMO.
Definitely won't be used as a technical bag. Trying to find something that might fill that void for weekend trips and be a decent carry-on for flights.
I don't mind the traditional "weekender" type bags (with a handle as opposed to a backpack) but I've seen even fewer of those at price points that don't break the bank. Those strike me as something that I should save up for a buy a quality leather one.post #9603 of 173416/24/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
Bought this bag in black a couple of weeks ago and I can absolutely recommend it. Especially great if you own a laptop because of the 15" laptop compartment.post #9604 of 173416/24/12 at 5:02pmpost #9605 of 173416/24/12 at 5:08pmpost #9606 of 173416/24/12 at 7:57pmI have the Fjallraven one. Not thoroughly satisfied with it. For some reason, the black straps (where you can adjust the length to make it looser or tighter on your body) have metal eyelets that will sometimes let the little metal part slip out, so that side will get loose. I don't know if only happens to me, but that's why I wouldn't recommend it.
I have a question to all the Yuketen Sport Chukka owners. Does it look like you can get new soles placed on these things? They don't look like they're attached with the Goodyear welt, but I wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to do this, or know if it can even be done.post #9607 of 173416/24/12 at 9:07pmpost #9608 of 173416/24/12 at 9:13pmpost #9609 of 173416/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9610 of 173416/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9611 of 173416/24/12 at 9:27pmpost #9612 of 173416/24/12 at 9:29pmQuote:ok then can you recommend some loafer shoes which is better than those Ferrgamo and Calvin Klein ?
Thanks you so much
And oh, i just get it , ONLY US CUSTOMER CAN ACCESS ZAPPOS.COM, THEY BAN ALL OTHERS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, WHAT WRONG WITH THEM ?
What about this one ?post #9613 of 173416/25/12 at 3:43ampost #9614 of 173416/25/12 at 6:26am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing 9157 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge, August 28th: Boots 'n Suits 8 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015