Albam is almost the same as APC, but a good bit cheaper and they have free international shipping at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 641post #9601 of 174476/24/12 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 174476/24/12 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
does it have to be a backpack?
Due to the nature of the packs you posted I assume you are not looking for a technical piece, are you going to wear the pack or use it to transport items to and from the car/plane/bus?
If you are planning on using it outdoors I would recommend you look for a technical piece, what you posted would not last long in certain environments IMO.
Definitely won't be used as a technical bag. Trying to find something that might fill that void for weekend trips and be a decent carry-on for flights.
I don't mind the traditional "weekender" type bags (with a handle as opposed to a backpack) but I've seen even fewer of those at price points that don't break the bank. Those strike me as something that I should save up for a buy a quality leather one.post #9603 of 174476/24/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
Bought this bag in black a couple of weeks ago and I can absolutely recommend it. Especially great if you own a laptop because of the 15" laptop compartment.post #9604 of 174476/24/12 at 5:02pmpost #9605 of 174476/24/12 at 5:08pmpost #9606 of 174476/24/12 at 7:57pmI have the Fjallraven one. Not thoroughly satisfied with it. For some reason, the black straps (where you can adjust the length to make it looser or tighter on your body) have metal eyelets that will sometimes let the little metal part slip out, so that side will get loose. I don't know if only happens to me, but that's why I wouldn't recommend it.
I have a question to all the Yuketen Sport Chukka owners. Does it look like you can get new soles placed on these things? They don't look like they're attached with the Goodyear welt, but I wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to do this, or know if it can even be done.post #9607 of 174476/24/12 at 9:07pmpost #9608 of 174476/24/12 at 9:13pmpost #9609 of 174476/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9610 of 174476/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9611 of 174476/24/12 at 9:27pmpost #9612 of 174476/24/12 at 9:29pmQuote:ok then can you recommend some loafer shoes which is better than those Ferrgamo and Calvin Klein ?
Thanks you so much
And oh, i just get it , ONLY US CUSTOMER CAN ACCESS ZAPPOS.COM, THEY BAN ALL OTHERS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, WHAT WRONG WITH THEM ?
What about this one ?post #9613 of 174476/25/12 at 3:43ampost #9614 of 174476/25/12 at 6:26am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Trickers Espresso burnished super shoes - size 8 UK 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 2 minutes ago
- › Freewheelers pants - Steam donkey overalls - herringbone - size 30 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 13 minutes ago
- › Visit to Kent Wang NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories