Albam is almost the same as APC, but a good bit cheaper and they have free international shipping at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:42 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 641post #9601 of 171556/24/12 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9602 of 171556/24/12 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
does it have to be a backpack?
Due to the nature of the packs you posted I assume you are not looking for a technical piece, are you going to wear the pack or use it to transport items to and from the car/plane/bus?
If you are planning on using it outdoors I would recommend you look for a technical piece, what you posted would not last long in certain environments IMO.
Definitely won't be used as a technical bag. Trying to find something that might fill that void for weekend trips and be a decent carry-on for flights.
I don't mind the traditional "weekender" type bags (with a handle as opposed to a backpack) but I've seen even fewer of those at price points that don't break the bank. Those strike me as something that I should save up for a buy a quality leather one.post #9603 of 171556/24/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
Bought this bag in black a couple of weeks ago and I can absolutely recommend it. Especially great if you own a laptop because of the 15" laptop compartment.post #9604 of 171556/24/12 at 5:02pmpost #9605 of 171556/24/12 at 5:08pmpost #9606 of 171556/24/12 at 7:57pmI have the Fjallraven one. Not thoroughly satisfied with it. For some reason, the black straps (where you can adjust the length to make it looser or tighter on your body) have metal eyelets that will sometimes let the little metal part slip out, so that side will get loose. I don't know if only happens to me, but that's why I wouldn't recommend it.
I have a question to all the Yuketen Sport Chukka owners. Does it look like you can get new soles placed on these things? They don't look like they're attached with the Goodyear welt, but I wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to do this, or know if it can even be done.post #9607 of 171556/24/12 at 9:07pmpost #9608 of 171556/24/12 at 9:13pmpost #9609 of 171556/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9610 of 171556/24/12 at 9:16pmpost #9611 of 171556/24/12 at 9:27pmpost #9612 of 171556/24/12 at 9:29pmQuote:ok then can you recommend some loafer shoes which is better than those Ferrgamo and Calvin Klein ?
Thanks you so much
And oh, i just get it , ONLY US CUSTOMER CAN ACCESS ZAPPOS.COM, THEY BAN ALL OTHERS INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, WHAT WRONG WITH THEM ?
What about this one ?post #9613 of 171556/25/12 at 3:43ampost #9614 of 171556/25/12 at 6:26am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › Where can one find low-rise jean shorts in NYC? 53 seconds ago
- › MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan