They have a that shirt at Riccardi in Boston. Give the old man a call.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 634
Top block is just the region from the crotch up. Waist/rise/etc. varies by cut, so I'm not sure I could even make your statement universally. I can say that a pair of fitted raw denim (the kind where you can barely button them up initially and end up giving you a great fit, and the kind SW&D typically rave about) aren't likely going to be conducive to tucking a button down into for Fridays at work or hunting for sophisticated chicas at the bar on Saturday night. Get something roomier if that's your aim.
good advice, thanks.
Thanks. Do you know if their online stock is the same as the shopfloor? They only have the denim version online. Hadn't seen the denim patch blazer before that they have, it looks pretty cool.
hi guys, joined the forum cuz im on the hunt for a pair of patchwork dons. would they fall under the streetwear subforum, or clothing? also i saw the requirements to post a sale listing, does that also apply to want to buy threads? seen a bunch for sale all over the place, but none in my size (looking for LV9, maybe LV8.5). thanks in advance for the information...
What you just described, there are zillions of those ^^
I haven't been in super recently but probably about a month ago and they had that shirt on the shop floor (I even tried it on). I also didn't see the Givenchy shark tee and hoodie though so maybe they took it down for more SS stuff. I would still give him a call, I think it will still be there.
Is this a fucking troll post?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 31 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › True Detective - HBO 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...