They have a that shirt at Riccardi in Boston. Give the old man a call.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:53 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 634
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9497 of 175926/14/12 at 6:24amQuote:Originally Posted by superego
Top block is just the region from the crotch up. Waist/rise/etc. varies by cut, so I'm not sure I could even make your statement universally. I can say that a pair of fitted raw denim (the kind where you can barely button them up initially and end up giving you a great fit, and the kind SW&D typically rave about) aren't likely going to be conducive to tucking a button down into for Fridays at work or hunting for sophisticated chicas at the bar on Saturday night. Get something roomier if that's your aim.
good advice, thanks.post #9498 of 175926/14/12 at 10:41pmQuote:
Thanks. Do you know if their online stock is the same as the shopfloor? They only have the denim version online. Hadn't seen the denim patch blazer before that they have, it looks pretty cool.post #9499 of 175926/14/12 at 10:42pmpost #9500 of 175926/14/12 at 11:52pmpost #9501 of 175926/15/12 at 2:45am
hi guys, joined the forum cuz im on the hunt for a pair of patchwork dons. would they fall under the streetwear subforum, or clothing? also i saw the requirements to post a sale listing, does that also apply to want to buy threads? seen a bunch for sale all over the place, but none in my size (looking for LV9, maybe LV8.5). thanks in advance for the information...post #9502 of 175926/15/12 at 5:44amQuote:
What you just described, there are zillions of those ^^post #9503 of 175926/15/12 at 7:50amQuote:
I haven't been in super recently but probably about a month ago and they had that shirt on the shop floor (I even tried it on). I also didn't see the Givenchy shark tee and hoodie though so maybe they took it down for more SS stuff. I would still give him a call, I think it will still be there.post #9504 of 175926/15/12 at 7:52ampost #9505 of 175926/15/12 at 8:01ampost #9506 of 175926/15/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Is this a fucking troll post?post #9507 of 175926/15/12 at 10:56ampost #9508 of 175926/15/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
lolpost #9509 of 175926/15/12 at 1:29pmpost #9510 of 175926/15/12 at 3:42pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › What college did you go/do you go to? 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Galway 11/11.5 uk price reduced 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...