Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 610post #9136 of 172825/4/12 at 8:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9137 of 172825/5/12 at 3:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Hype
Hey, I'm looking for boots similar to this one from Mark McNairy:
Only problem is that I have small feet and most brands' smallest sizes are too big for me. I'm a 7D in Red Wing, 7 in Clarks, 39 EUR, UK 6.
Are there any brands that carry boots like the image above with my size?
Diemme has a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l model named firenze, think they are available from caliroots.
personally i plan to get myself this pair when it get's a bit colder againpost #9138 of 172825/5/12 at 6:17amI'm new to fashion, so I have no idea where to look.I'm looking for some stuff thats on the unpolished, maybe even rugged side with a kind of 70's hippyish feel to it, think like what you see in True Religion ads, but with a 70's flair to it.I would also like to have it a bit more on the lightweight side, I live in FL and heat tends to be an issue. I would also like it to be on the inexpensive side, say$50 a shirt and $75 for jeans/pants. I know its not quite enough to get anything of high quality outside of extreme sales, but there has got to be something better than Wranglers from K-Mart.Any suggestions?post #9139 of 172825/5/12 at 9:23ampost #9140 of 172825/5/12 at 9:25amQuote:
I have no idea what it actually is, but this looks similar to me: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/WallaceBarnes/PRDOVR~85748/99102722487/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~heavyweight/85748.jsppost #9141 of 172825/5/12 at 2:01pmpost #9142 of 172825/5/12 at 7:15pmpost #9143 of 172825/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #9144 of 172825/5/12 at 7:18pmpost #9145 of 172825/5/12 at 7:35pmpost #9146 of 172825/5/12 at 9:08pmpost #9147 of 172825/6/12 at 11:26ampost #9148 of 172825/6/12 at 7:09pmpost #9149 of 172825/6/12 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Regg
should I assume these are fake? All these websites seem to be. It has good reviews on some review site I've never heard of but it seems very fishy :/ I figured I'd check anyway
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Framesemporium_compost #9150 of 172825/7/12 at 9:57am
I picked up 3sixteen sl-100x for my first pair of nice jeans. I'm pretty happy with them, but if I'm honest the rear rise/seat of the pants is a little too full and baggy(I can move the rear of the waist up an inch above where I wear it). I'm wearing a size 34 (knee 9.1, opening 8.2, rise 11.7), and I don't think I can really afford to go any slimmer at the thigh, knee or opening -- I'm just too tall (I also chose these jeans because of the 37inseam).
So, can jeans be altered in the rear rise? Seems unlikely. So can anyone recommend jeans with a similar front rise and knee, but a shorter back rise? Basically, I have no ass, but I do have thighs and calves.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 18 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 39 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 45 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...