Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 610post #9136 of 170225/4/12 at 8:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9137 of 170225/5/12 at 3:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Hype
Hey, I'm looking for boots similar to this one from Mark McNairy:
Only problem is that I have small feet and most brands' smallest sizes are too big for me. I'm a 7D in Red Wing, 7 in Clarks, 39 EUR, UK 6.
Are there any brands that carry boots like the image above with my size?
Diemme has a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l model named firenze, think they are available from caliroots.
personally i plan to get myself this pair when it get's a bit colder againpost #9138 of 170225/5/12 at 6:17amI'm new to fashion, so I have no idea where to look.I'm looking for some stuff thats on the unpolished, maybe even rugged side with a kind of 70's hippyish feel to it, think like what you see in True Religion ads, but with a 70's flair to it.I would also like to have it a bit more on the lightweight side, I live in FL and heat tends to be an issue. I would also like it to be on the inexpensive side, say$50 a shirt and $75 for jeans/pants. I know its not quite enough to get anything of high quality outside of extreme sales, but there has got to be something better than Wranglers from K-Mart.Any suggestions?post #9139 of 170225/5/12 at 9:23ampost #9140 of 170225/5/12 at 9:25amQuote:
I have no idea what it actually is, but this looks similar to me: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/WallaceBarnes/PRDOVR~85748/99102722487/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~heavyweight/85748.jsppost #9141 of 170225/5/12 at 2:01pmpost #9142 of 170225/5/12 at 7:15pmpost #9143 of 170225/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #9144 of 170225/5/12 at 7:18pmpost #9145 of 170225/5/12 at 7:35pmpost #9146 of 170225/5/12 at 9:08pmpost #9147 of 170225/6/12 at 11:26ampost #9148 of 170225/6/12 at 7:09pmpost #9149 of 170225/6/12 at 7:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by Regg
should I assume these are fake? All these websites seem to be. It has good reviews on some review site I've never heard of but it seems very fishy :/ I figured I'd check anyway
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Framesemporium_compost #9150 of 170225/7/12 at 9:57am
I picked up 3sixteen sl-100x for my first pair of nice jeans. I'm pretty happy with them, but if I'm honest the rear rise/seat of the pants is a little too full and baggy(I can move the rear of the waist up an inch above where I wear it). I'm wearing a size 34 (knee 9.1, opening 8.2, rise 11.7), and I don't think I can really afford to go any slimmer at the thigh, knee or opening -- I'm just too tall (I also chose these jeans because of the 37inseam).
So, can jeans be altered in the rear rise? Seems unlikely. So can anyone recommend jeans with a similar front rise and knee, but a shorter back rise? Basically, I have no ass, but I do have thighs and calves.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...