Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 598post #8956 of 172074/12/12 at 2:18pmI have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8957 of 172074/12/12 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kai029
I have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.
Depends on the wash entirely. I've had a lot of DRKSHDW jeans and while none of them have had actual HOLES, they are much thinner in areas of distressing, so it's not inconceivable.post #8958 of 172074/12/12 at 2:41pmpost #8959 of 172074/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #8960 of 172074/12/12 at 3:10pmpost #8961 of 172074/12/12 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by shanks59
i want to buy a pair of alden unlined suede chukka boots (laydon last):
red wing 200 series moc 213 oxblood boots: size us 7.5
common projects postal boot: size 40
buzz rickson m-43 service shoes: size us 7.5
these all fit very nicely, can anyone suggest a suitable size?
There's a whole alden thread.post #8962 of 172074/12/12 at 7:10pmpost #8963 of 172074/12/12 at 9:21pmpost #8964 of 172074/12/12 at 9:25pmpost #8965 of 172074/12/12 at 9:53pmpost #8966 of 172074/13/12 at 4:25ampost #8967 of 172074/13/12 at 4:30amQuote:
Hog is notorious for having holes, it's a pretty intense wash and is known to fall apart in places. Chances are they were there to begin withpost #8968 of 172074/13/12 at 10:45ampost #8969 of 172074/13/12 at 6:26pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1516 Active Users (380 Members and 1136 Guests)
- › Where can I find a Classic Navy Double Breasted Suit with wide... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...