or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 598

post #8956 of 16668
I have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.
post #8957 of 16668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai029 View Post

I have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.

Depends on the wash entirely. I've had a lot of DRKSHDW jeans and while none of them have had actual HOLES, they are much thinner in areas of distressing, so it's not inconceivable.
post #8958 of 16668
Hi thank you so much for answering my questions!

It's called Hogwash I think. Do you have any idea on that type of wash?
post #8959 of 16668
i want to buy a pair of alden unlined suede chukka boots (laydon last):

red wing 200 series moc 213 oxblood boots: size us 7.5
common projects postal boot: size 40
buzz rickson m-43 service shoes: size us 7.5

these all fit very nicely, can anyone suggest a suitable size?
post #8960 of 16668
Question about Barker Black Straton Shoe.


In brown Calf:

Does it only come in the mahogany brown, or have they made it in a dark brown?

Thanks
post #8961 of 16668
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanks59 View Post

i want to buy a pair of alden unlined suede chukka boots (laydon last):
red wing 200 series moc 213 oxblood boots: size us 7.5
common projects postal boot: size 40
buzz rickson m-43 service shoes: size us 7.5
these all fit very nicely, can anyone suggest a suitable size?


There's a whole alden thread.

post #8962 of 16668
do Dries shoes fit TTS?
could I get away with sizing down .5
post #8963 of 16668

What does it mean when the "hem measurement" for pants/jeans is listed?  For example:

 

Waist - 29.5"

Inseam - 37"

Leg opening - 7"

Hem - 6.5"

 

I'm confused.

post #8964 of 16668
The leg opening laid flat. 6.5" is very skinny.

Just read they have leg opening in there too... no clue then shog[1].gif
post #8965 of 16668

yeah that's kidn of weird. generally, hem and leg opening refer to the same thing...

post #8966 of 16668

Does anybody know where I can find a nice, relatively slim "banded" bottom polo? Kind if like this:

 

vellpolo.jpg

post #8967 of 16668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai029 View Post

Hi thank you so much for answering my questions!
It's called Hogwash I think. Do you have any idea on that type of wash?

Hog is notorious for having holes, it's a pretty intense wash and is known to fall apart in places. Chances are they were there to begin with
post #8968 of 16668

Do you guys have any recommendations for suede boots (not chukkas)? Something similar to Aldens would be nice. Anything similar, but preferably cheaper if possible.
 

alden-suede-boots-mens-handmade-2.jpg

post #8969 of 16668

Does anyone know if CP or MMM fit true to size or do you gotta size up or down? I wear size 9's for everything but I think my feet are quite wide.

post #8970 of 16668

Does anyone know the fitting for CP or MMM? Do you size up or down, or do they fit true to size? I'm a size 9, but my feet are quite wide

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here