Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:29 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 598post #8956 of 175924/12/12 at 2:18pmI have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8957 of 175924/12/12 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kai029
I have a question regarding DRKSHDW by Rick Owens. Recently I bought a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from a seller on ebay. When I got it, I found several holes (pretty big, from 2mm*2mm to 4mm*5mm) at the upper corners of back pockets. Seller told me they are part of distress, but I feel that the parts with holes are much thinner than the other parts of the jeans. Are those holes really part of distress? A quick answer is appreciated. Thank you.
Depends on the wash entirely. I've had a lot of DRKSHDW jeans and while none of them have had actual HOLES, they are much thinner in areas of distressing, so it's not inconceivable.post #8958 of 175924/12/12 at 2:41pmpost #8959 of 175924/12/12 at 3:07pmpost #8960 of 175924/12/12 at 3:10pmpost #8961 of 175924/12/12 at 3:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by shanks59
i want to buy a pair of alden unlined suede chukka boots (laydon last):
red wing 200 series moc 213 oxblood boots: size us 7.5
common projects postal boot: size 40
buzz rickson m-43 service shoes: size us 7.5
these all fit very nicely, can anyone suggest a suitable size?
There's a whole alden thread.post #8962 of 175924/12/12 at 7:10pmpost #8963 of 175924/12/12 at 9:21pmpost #8964 of 175924/12/12 at 9:25pmpost #8965 of 175924/12/12 at 9:53pmpost #8966 of 175924/13/12 at 4:25ampost #8967 of 175924/13/12 at 4:30amQuote:
Hog is notorious for having holes, it's a pretty intense wash and is known to fall apart in places. Chances are they were there to begin withpost #8968 of 175924/13/12 at 10:45ampost #8969 of 175924/13/12 at 6:26pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1610 Active Users (417 Members and 1193 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...