Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 581
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8702 of 172983/15/12 at 9:17pmpost #8703 of 172983/15/12 at 9:30pmpost #8704 of 172983/16/12 at 12:49ampost #8705 of 172983/16/12 at 7:28amQuote:
Unfortunately, I think it needs to go to the dry cleaner, unless you can spot clean.post #8706 of 172983/16/12 at 1:43pmpost #8707 of 172983/16/12 at 1:53pmpost #8708 of 172983/16/12 at 2:07pm
I squat. Would Naked and Famous Weird guys fit me better in the thigh area than the Skinny guy? I wear Levi's 511 and Docker's Alpha Khaki and they both fit great, but are getting tighter and tighter in the thigh area if I go for a true to size waist. Thanks guys, from what I've read the Weird guys is what I should go with but it wouldn't hurt for a second source.post #8709 of 172983/16/12 at 2:08pm
I squat. Would Naked and Famous Weird guys fit me better in the thigh area than the Skinny guy? I wear Levi's 511 and Docker's Alpha Khaki and they both fit great, but are getting tighter and tighter in the thigh area if I go for a true to size waist. Thanks guys, from what I've read the Weird guys is what I should go with but it wouldn't hurt for a second source.post #8710 of 172983/16/12 at 2:10pmpost #8711 of 172983/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
more casual ones i can wear with jeans n stuff. l i have patent leather dressy ones already. i'd consider high priced ones.post #8712 of 172983/16/12 at 2:44pmQuote:
wings + horns, Naked Famous, and APC are all good intro brands to look intoQuote:
Neither, spend another $20 and get yourself some Jack PurcellsQuote:
Charcoal pretty much goes with everything, but if I had to pick I'd go with dark.Quote:
Raf?post #8713 of 172983/16/12 at 4:37pmpost #8714 of 172983/16/12 at 5:17pmTrying to prep for my first WAYWT so I don't get my ass tore up in that thread.
Are the sunglasses too big? They seem huge but I don't think they look bad. Zip up seems too short in the waist but I think that's on purpose as the arms fit me pretty well. Shirt sticking out on the bottom terrible? If it is, I don't know what to do with this because the zip up is so short and it's bound to happen with any shirt. Both sunglasses and zip up are from Gilt so I can return em.post #8715 of 172983/16/12 at 5:36pm
The shirt has that scalloped hem so it looks bad, if you wear a flat-bottomed tshirt it will look much better. The sunglasses aren't too big but those wayfarers are everywhere so they look mildly douchey, if you already own them no big deal but if you can exchange you can do better.
Mostly, get rid of the henley.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 17 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 19 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 19 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...