Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 581
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8702 of 175903/15/12 at 9:17pmpost #8703 of 175903/15/12 at 9:30pmpost #8704 of 175903/16/12 at 12:49ampost #8705 of 175903/16/12 at 7:28amQuote:
Unfortunately, I think it needs to go to the dry cleaner, unless you can spot clean.post #8706 of 175903/16/12 at 1:43pmpost #8707 of 175903/16/12 at 1:53pmpost #8708 of 175903/16/12 at 2:07pm
I squat. Would Naked and Famous Weird guys fit me better in the thigh area than the Skinny guy? I wear Levi's 511 and Docker's Alpha Khaki and they both fit great, but are getting tighter and tighter in the thigh area if I go for a true to size waist. Thanks guys, from what I've read the Weird guys is what I should go with but it wouldn't hurt for a second source.post #8709 of 175903/16/12 at 2:08pm
I squat. Would Naked and Famous Weird guys fit me better in the thigh area than the Skinny guy? I wear Levi's 511 and Docker's Alpha Khaki and they both fit great, but are getting tighter and tighter in the thigh area if I go for a true to size waist. Thanks guys, from what I've read the Weird guys is what I should go with but it wouldn't hurt for a second source.post #8710 of 175903/16/12 at 2:10pmpost #8711 of 175903/16/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
more casual ones i can wear with jeans n stuff. l i have patent leather dressy ones already. i'd consider high priced ones.post #8712 of 175903/16/12 at 2:44pmQuote:
wings + horns, Naked Famous, and APC are all good intro brands to look intoQuote:
Neither, spend another $20 and get yourself some Jack PurcellsQuote:
Charcoal pretty much goes with everything, but if I had to pick I'd go with dark.Quote:
Raf?post #8713 of 175903/16/12 at 4:37pmpost #8714 of 175903/16/12 at 5:17pmTrying to prep for my first WAYWT so I don't get my ass tore up in that thread.
Are the sunglasses too big? They seem huge but I don't think they look bad. Zip up seems too short in the waist but I think that's on purpose as the arms fit me pretty well. Shirt sticking out on the bottom terrible? If it is, I don't know what to do with this because the zip up is so short and it's bound to happen with any shirt. Both sunglasses and zip up are from Gilt so I can return em.post #8715 of 175903/16/12 at 5:36pm
The shirt has that scalloped hem so it looks bad, if you wear a flat-bottomed tshirt it will look much better. The sunglasses aren't too big but those wayfarers are everywhere so they look mildly douchey, if you already own them no big deal but if you can exchange you can do better.
Mostly, get rid of the henley.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › The Architecture Thread 33 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › White Common Projects Achilles in size 45 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio 3 piece suit 3 minutes ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1