Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 578
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8657 of 170233/10/12 at 11:29pmpost #8658 of 170233/11/12 at 8:13ampost #8659 of 170233/11/12 at 9:01ampost #8660 of 170233/11/12 at 9:48amQuote:
Make a solution of 1 part water and 1 part white (regular) vinegar. Spray solution on affected area. Wait to dry. Brush away. This is what shoe repair shops do as the solution actually pulls the salt out of the leather. If after you do this there is still salt remaining repeat the process again.post #8661 of 170233/11/12 at 8:23pmpost #8662 of 170233/11/12 at 8:25pmAny good places to get rawhide laces cheap?
Anybody try these before:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tandy-Leather-Rawhide-shoe-boot-laces-size-45-54-63-72-/320632960668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4aa736b69c#ht_500wt_1156post #8663 of 170233/11/12 at 10:35pmpost #8664 of 170233/11/12 at 11:33pmpost #8665 of 170233/11/12 at 11:42pmpost #8666 of 170233/12/12 at 12:35am
So, I'm looking for some alternatives to these Undercover boots. Does anyone have any ideas?
I know there's a pair floating around on the sufu/sz marketplaces but they're far too large and I really haven't seen them otherwise in a long while. Looking for something to fill the void. Thank you!post #8667 of 170233/12/12 at 12:36ampost #8668 of 170233/12/12 at 1:19am
Can someone recommend me a pair of comfortable and stylish shoes? I'm going to be walking a lot in a city. I did some research on the forum and I found that the nike cortez was something I'm slightly interested in. Also... would it be bad if i wore the nike air max 2012 with jeans? specifically the black and white one.
Thank you!post #8669 of 170233/12/12 at 2:29amQuote:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/277762/the-official-kichi-store-threadpost #8670 of 170233/12/12 at 2:29am
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of March 22 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...