or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 549

post #8221 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post

Hey guys, what do you think my options are for this stitch? It's a pair of APC NS that I've owned for about 6 months now. About a month ago the left pocket stitching started coming undone. Is this easily fixed? Can any tailor take care of this? Thanks!
photo.JPG[]

my NS did this about a year ago, i just trimmed it off so it didn't get snagged on anything and it never unraveled any further. if the missing piece bothers you, i guess you could get some similarly colored thread and hand stitch that section where the thread used to be.

taking it to a tailor seems a bit overboard, but i'm sure any seamstress could remove the thread and put in a new one.
post #8222 of 16117

what are some good sites i can go to look at automatic leather strap watches? looking to get one somewhere in the $200-$300 range that's pretty simple - time, date, maybe day but not necessary. any recommendations? 

 

btw, if i'm totally offbase with my budget, please let me know. ideally, that's what i would like to spend atm on a new watch, but if there is really not too much out there in that range and i need bump it up please let me know what the minimum budget i should be thinking about for a quality piece. 

post #8223 of 16117
Anyone know where I can find a good warm down/quilted hoodie to wear under a coat for extra warmth?
post #8224 of 16117
Anyone know a place other than ebay that I could find a pair of those schott x converse sneakers in a 42? The darker grey/black version specifically. Thanks.
post #8225 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True View Post

need ideas of good brands for winter jackets...
non-canada goose plox...
montreal winters.

derp
post #8226 of 16117
Finally getting around to investing in one of these denim shirts. Which is more versatile, light or dark?

us5po.jpg
post #8227 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxbxw View Post

Finally getting around to investing in one of these denim shirts. Which is more versatile, light or dark?
us5po.jpg



IMO it depends on the jeans/pants you mainly wear.  If you wear lots of faded jeans, go for the dark shirt.  If you wear mainly dark or raw denim, go for the light shirt. 

 

I personally like the dark shirt, per se.  Light colored denim shirts look like workwear for a construction worker/carpenter.

post #8228 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxbxw View Post

Finally getting around to investing in one of these denim shirts. Which is more versatile, light or dark?

Both look awful in my opinion. But dark if you really have to.
post #8229 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post

what are some good sites i can go to look at automatic leather strap watches? looking to get one somewhere in the $200-$300 range that's pretty simple - time, date, maybe day but not necessary. any recommendations? 

btw, if i'm totally offbase with my budget, please let me know. ideally, that's what i would like to spend atm on a new watch, but if there is really not too much out there in that range and i need bump it up please let me know what the minimum budget i should be thinking about for a quality piece. 

http://www.camillefournet.com/shop/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=93&lang=en
post #8230 of 16117

APC equivalent of Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit?

 

 

 

 

Hello Gents,

 

Does anyone know which APC style of jeans is most closely in cut/fit to N&F Weird Guy? 

post #8231 of 16117
Does Levi's ever have sales on their 1947 501 raw jeans or should I expect them to always cost $250? Thanks.
post #8232 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin E Bravo View Post

APC equivalent of Naked and Famous Weird Guy fit?




Hello Gents,

Does anyone know which APC style of jeans is most closely in cut/fit to N&F Weird Guy? 

I think that would be the new standard. You can compare the measurements size to size on Blue Owl Workshop for N&F and Wrong Weather for APC, among others.
post #8233 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

Does Levi's ever have sales on their 1947 501 raw jeans or should I expect them to always cost $250? Thanks.

I saw them on sale at lots of place over the past couple of weeks. Don't ask me where now though. Google?
post #8234 of 16117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

I saw them on sale at lots of place over the past couple of weeks. Don't ask me where now though. Google?

Yeah on sale from $55-$150 at a bunch of places
post #8235 of 16117

How do Levis standard fit trucker jackets fit in the body? I know I should probably go try one on somewhere but that may be difficult in the near future.  From what I can tell the M chest and sleeves look right but how big is the waist?  Is it slim or does it billow out at all?  The Levis website only gives chest and sleeve measurements.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here