Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 547post #8191 of 173041/17/12 at 2:15amdoes anyone knows any website that sells vibram cristy (#4014) sole online other than cobblersupplies.com? I've read a couple of reviews from their customers and it doesn't look good. I know it's widely available in the US, but the thing is I live in Australia, and I've tried asking around but no one seems to have or even know what is it. Or maybe someone who lives near a cobbler that has vibram cristy could help me out? Thanks.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 173041/17/12 at 7:47ampost #8193 of 173041/17/12 at 7:48ampost #8194 of 173041/17/12 at 1:03pmdoes anyone have any insight as to the quality of loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies compared to nike + loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies that are available here in states? is the loopwheeler better constructed/thicker when compared to the collabs they make with Nike? any help would be much appreciated.post #8195 of 173041/17/12 at 6:15pmpost #8196 of 173041/17/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by TonicAura
Thinking of getting a Junya wool knit varsity sweater from the F/W 2011 collection but I wasn't sure how the sizing ran. I'm a medium in most t shirts and a medium/large in outerwear, depending on how it runs. If it runs a little small, I'd get the large, since I like my stuff a little looser than most. Anyone know? I'd appreciate it.
Also, if I mainly wear dark/raw jeans, should I get the green or blue version?
post #8197 of 173041/17/12 at 7:55pmpost #8198 of 173041/17/12 at 11:26pmQuote:
They are creative recreation. Only reason I know this is because I just bought a pair of white shoes for 15$ at the rack and was trying to figure out who made them.post #8199 of 173041/17/12 at 11:28pmpost #8200 of 173041/18/12 at 4:52pmpost #8201 of 173041/19/12 at 6:49ampost #8202 of 173041/19/12 at 8:43ampost #8203 of 173041/19/12 at 11:04amQuote:
while looking for something else i noticed a similar jacket on the rl websitepost #8204 of 173041/19/12 at 3:53pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...