Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 547post #8191 of 175921/17/12 at 2:15amdoes anyone knows any website that sells vibram cristy (#4014) sole online other than cobblersupplies.com? I've read a couple of reviews from their customers and it doesn't look good. I know it's widely available in the US, but the thing is I live in Australia, and I've tried asking around but no one seems to have or even know what is it. Or maybe someone who lives near a cobbler that has vibram cristy could help me out? Thanks.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 175921/17/12 at 7:47ampost #8193 of 175921/17/12 at 7:48ampost #8194 of 175921/17/12 at 1:03pmdoes anyone have any insight as to the quality of loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies compared to nike + loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies that are available here in states? is the loopwheeler better constructed/thicker when compared to the collabs they make with Nike? any help would be much appreciated.post #8195 of 175921/17/12 at 6:15pmpost #8196 of 175921/17/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by TonicAura
Thinking of getting a Junya wool knit varsity sweater from the F/W 2011 collection but I wasn't sure how the sizing ran. I'm a medium in most t shirts and a medium/large in outerwear, depending on how it runs. If it runs a little small, I'd get the large, since I like my stuff a little looser than most. Anyone know? I'd appreciate it.
Also, if I mainly wear dark/raw jeans, should I get the green or blue version?
post #8197 of 175921/17/12 at 7:55pmpost #8198 of 175921/17/12 at 11:26pmQuote:
They are creative recreation. Only reason I know this is because I just bought a pair of white shoes for 15$ at the rack and was trying to figure out who made them.post #8199 of 175921/17/12 at 11:28pmpost #8200 of 175921/18/12 at 4:52pmpost #8201 of 175921/19/12 at 6:49ampost #8202 of 175921/19/12 at 8:43ampost #8203 of 175921/19/12 at 11:04amQuote:
while looking for something else i noticed a similar jacket on the rl websitepost #8204 of 175921/19/12 at 3:53pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 17 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...