Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 547post #8191 of 170191/17/12 at 2:15amdoes anyone knows any website that sells vibram cristy (#4014) sole online other than cobblersupplies.com? I've read a couple of reviews from their customers and it doesn't look good. I know it's widely available in the US, but the thing is I live in Australia, and I've tried asking around but no one seems to have or even know what is it. Or maybe someone who lives near a cobbler that has vibram cristy could help me out? Thanks.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 170191/17/12 at 7:47ampost #8193 of 170191/17/12 at 7:48ampost #8194 of 170191/17/12 at 1:03pmdoes anyone have any insight as to the quality of loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies compared to nike + loopwheeler sweaters/hoodies that are available here in states? is the loopwheeler better constructed/thicker when compared to the collabs they make with Nike? any help would be much appreciated.post #8195 of 170191/17/12 at 6:15pmpost #8196 of 170191/17/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by TonicAura
Thinking of getting a Junya wool knit varsity sweater from the F/W 2011 collection but I wasn't sure how the sizing ran. I'm a medium in most t shirts and a medium/large in outerwear, depending on how it runs. If it runs a little small, I'd get the large, since I like my stuff a little looser than most. Anyone know? I'd appreciate it.
Also, if I mainly wear dark/raw jeans, should I get the green or blue version?
post #8197 of 170191/17/12 at 7:55pmpost #8198 of 170191/17/12 at 11:26pmQuote:
They are creative recreation. Only reason I know this is because I just bought a pair of white shoes for 15$ at the rack and was trying to figure out who made them.post #8199 of 170191/17/12 at 11:28pmpost #8200 of 170191/18/12 at 4:52pmpost #8201 of 170191/19/12 at 6:49ampost #8202 of 170191/19/12 at 8:43ampost #8203 of 170191/19/12 at 11:04amQuote:
while looking for something else i noticed a similar jacket on the rl websitepost #8204 of 170191/19/12 at 3:53pm
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 29 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...