Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 490
Styleforum Top Picks
the name "desert boots" didn't tip you off?
i've tried sealing mine off, but really the best option is just to get a pair of actual waterproof boots
No experience with the clothes, but didn't have any problems re a few deliveries of household goods - time and packing. If you can, wait for the sales, the full prices are a bit over and a healthy discount is given. Think the men's clothing is new, a web search re the women's may throw up some comments on how fixed/variable quality and fit are.
Thanks for the feedback. It's a little hard to search for, considering the name. What I did find, though, was that they usually do a big January sale. Many of their garments say 'UK raw materials', which makes me think that maybe they are made in China.
Thanks for the kind words . I'm definitely going to go ahead and hang onto as my winter coat this year. Is it something worth trying to get taken in a bit or is that a big hassle on a coat like this?
I'm a usual suit size 46 In the US (I guess that's 56 Italian). I've been admiring Jil Sander for a while now, but can't find anything in my size anywhere. Does anyone know if Jil Sander does not make in sizes other than US 36 38 40? I'm very surprised, given Jil Sander is German, and most German guys are tall and well-built...
I'm pretty sure they have size 46. Quick look at Yoox had one suit - http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/JIL+SANDER/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/49120436DU/sts/sr_men80
How's this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/230681417797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_853
Honestly I stick with my North Face backpack. I prefer functionality over anything else especially once it starts snowing.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 1 minute ago
- › "MEN OF THE CLOTH" - Documentary on Italian Master Tailors has New... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Barena Torceo (52) 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › +27793007029 Love Spells / Marriage And Binding Spell Caster In... 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 12 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens Leather Jacket FW 11 safari biker in grey s. 52 heavy calf 13 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...