Maison Martin Margiela yo
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 453
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6782 of 170197/17/11 at 11:09pmpost #6783 of 170197/18/11 at 3:02pmpost #6784 of 170197/18/11 at 4:24pmQuote:
i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now.post #6785 of 170197/18/11 at 4:31pmrandom noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.post #6786 of 170197/18/11 at 5:32pmpost #6787 of 170197/18/11 at 5:32pmpost #6788 of 170197/18/11 at 6:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by kilgore
random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.
I Second that. Have some chucks, fit TTS.
@everyone: I'm looking for a lightweight, white or off-white, slim fit, casual pant that i can where with Ts, button downs, ect. Under $100 and ideally at the $70 mark.post #6789 of 170197/18/11 at 7:09pmpost #6790 of 170197/18/11 at 9:39pmQuote:
epaulets are a bit too long for mepost #6791 of 170197/19/11 at 1:28pmpost #6792 of 170197/19/11 at 2:35pm
Hey guys, newbie here...I'm having a hard time finding navy slim-fit chinos in my size. JCrew and LEC have my size but not in navy (though I did order some khaki chinos from LEC just a minute ago...fingers crossed they fit)...any help? I'm a broke college student so I'd like to keep them under $50/pair if at all possible. Thanks!!post #6793 of 170197/19/11 at 4:01pmpost #6794 of 170197/19/11 at 4:45pmpost #6795 of 170197/19/11 at 6:15pmIs it wrong that I desperately want a shirt with long sleeves and thumbholes like this one? Is there any chance I could pull it off? Or would it scream instant poser?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 11 minutes ago
- › High on Leather briefcase/ satchel 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...