or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 453

post #6781 of 15217
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcwalter07 View Post

I keep hearing the brand MMM talked about, but I cannot find any such brand or anywhere that sells this brand through google. Anyone help?

Maison Martin Margiela yo
post #6782 of 15217
http://cgi.ebay.com/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Double-RL-RRL-Wool-Herringbone-Vest-M-/140573845732?pt=US_CSA_MC_Vests&hash=item20badaa8e4

$(KGrHqMOKikE3HNh955sBN7W5il5MQ~~0_3.JPG

Anyone know where to get a small-timer vest with lapels?
post #6783 of 15217
Im looking for an oxford shirt but im relatively short/skinny at 5'6"~ and a 34in~ chest. would you guys recommend an XL brooks brothers kids shirt or an XS band of outsiders shirt?
post #6784 of 15217
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritimetimetime View Post

Im looking for an oxford shirt but im relatively short/skinny at 5'6"~ and a 34in~ chest. would you guys recommend an XL brooks brothers kids shirt or an XS band of outsiders shirt?

i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now. biggrin.gif
post #6785 of 15217
random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.eh.gif
post #6786 of 15217
nvm
post #6787 of 15217
nvm
post #6788 of 15217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore View Post

random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.eh.gif

I Second that. Have some chucks, fit TTS.

@everyone: I'm looking for a lightweight, white or off-white, slim fit, casual pant that i can where with Ts, button downs, ect. Under $100 and ideally at the $70 mark.
post #6789 of 15217
Anyone know where i can order a money clip with a chain, to attach on the trousers.
post #6790 of 15217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore View Post


i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now. biggrin.gif

epaulets are a bit too long for me
post #6791 of 15217
Need some sources for tall-sized outerwear that doesn't look like crap, few people seem to make jackets for really tall, slim men.

Alternative ideas are welcome as well.
post #6792 of 15217

Hey guys, newbie here...I'm having a hard time finding navy slim-fit chinos in my size. JCrew and LEC have my size but not in navy (though I did order some khaki chinos from LEC just a minute ago...fingers crossed they fit)...any help? I'm a broke college student so I'd like to keep them under $50/pair if at all possible. Thanks!!

post #6793 of 15217
So on the new B&S thread, am I able to sell multiple items in one single thread? Or do I have to make a separate thread for each item? Can I sell several items as a group?
post #6794 of 15217

Individual items unless they are under $25/per

post #6795 of 15217
Is it wrong that I desperately want a shirt with long sleeves and thumbholes like this one? Is there any chance I could pull it off? Or would it scream instant poser?

500
[URL=http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2224[/URL]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here