Maison Martin Margiela yo
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 453
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6782 of 175937/17/11 at 11:09pmpost #6783 of 175937/18/11 at 3:02pmpost #6784 of 175937/18/11 at 4:24pmQuote:
i personally don't like the fit from brooks brothers and i've never owned BoO. but take a look at Epaulet if you're on the hunt for an oxford with a superb fit. got one from them recently and it's seriously one of my favorites right now.post #6785 of 175937/18/11 at 4:31pmrandom noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.post #6786 of 175937/18/11 at 5:32pmpost #6787 of 175937/18/11 at 5:32pmpost #6788 of 175937/18/11 at 6:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by kilgore
random noob question: why do people refer to chucks and such as being "large" and to size down 1 or whatever from TTS? i measured my foot on a brannock, and its about an 8 and i fit well into a chucks 8. so to me that sounds like chucks should really be TTS...? just curious because i'm always confused as hell with all these size down/up/TTS recommendations on new shoes.
I Second that. Have some chucks, fit TTS.
@everyone: I'm looking for a lightweight, white or off-white, slim fit, casual pant that i can where with Ts, button downs, ect. Under $100 and ideally at the $70 mark.post #6789 of 175937/18/11 at 7:09pmpost #6790 of 175937/18/11 at 9:39pmQuote:
epaulets are a bit too long for mepost #6791 of 175937/19/11 at 1:28pmpost #6792 of 175937/19/11 at 2:35pm
Hey guys, newbie here...I'm having a hard time finding navy slim-fit chinos in my size. JCrew and LEC have my size but not in navy (though I did order some khaki chinos from LEC just a minute ago...fingers crossed they fit)...any help? I'm a broke college student so I'd like to keep them under $50/pair if at all possible. Thanks!!post #6793 of 175937/19/11 at 4:01pmpost #6794 of 175937/19/11 at 4:45pmpost #6795 of 175937/19/11 at 6:15pmIs it wrong that I desperately want a shirt with long sleeves and thumbholes like this one? Is there any chance I could pull it off? Or would it scream instant poser?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?