or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 24

post #346 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrock View Post
Am I mistaken here or does that thread have absolutely nothing to do with what guy was asking about?
You're right about the link, but there is an Inspiration thread so the point remains
post #347 of 15815
Goddamnit. I'm a retard.
post #348 of 15815
I'm interested in picking up a natural or London tan Tanner belt, but I'm just wondering what goes with that color belt? It's so light that it'll definitely catch the eye, but do I go with light shoes like white or tan? Should the rest of my clothes be lighter generally when wearing a tan belt? It's for casual and I'll be using it with my dark jeans and a shirt.
post #349 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump Around View Post
I'm interested in picking up a natural or London tan Tanner belt, but I'm just wondering what goes with that color belt?

It's so light that it'll definitely catch the eye, but do I go with light shoes like white or tan? Should the rest of my clothes be lighter generally when wearing a tan belt?

It's for casual and I'll be using it with my dark jeans and a shirt.

You should get the belt you want and wear it with whatever shoes you want, seriously. If you're wearing jeans it's not that big of a deal.
post #350 of 15815
im looking for some leather bracelets to be made
can anyone recommend me a leather artisan ?
post #351 of 15815
Rachel Comey 'Maynard' Canvas Oxford

These are I think a year old at this point but I'm dying to have them in Black for the spring.

Anyone know of a retailer in NYC with them in stock?
post #352 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youravgasiankid View Post
im looking for some leather bracelets to be made
can anyone recommend me a leather artisan ?

may be this one? http://corterleather.com/
disclaimer: i have heard good things about corter but have never got anythg from them (yet)
post #353 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post
You should get the belt you want and wear it with whatever shoes you want, seriously. If you're wearing jeans it's not that big of a deal.

I know what you're saying, but I'm a noob and wanted to hear what others thought. Looking back just a few months ago I've made some progress but I'm still a mess. Don't want to look anymore retarded than I do now.
post #354 of 15815
http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=733388 is this nice or is there any decent alternative? may prefer red brick soles though.
post #355 of 15815
Strange question here, but...

Ok so i just toss my raw jeans after i wear them up in my closet on the top shelf and let the legs hang down, setting some folded regular jeans on the stack to keep em from falling.

Recently i bought a couple pairs of chucks and i didnt have much room in my closet so i tossed em up with my jeans and the rubber smell from the shoes was really strong... the chucks sat on my black pair of 3sixteen that were folded up and i hadnt even wore yet... upon taking them out of my closet these jeans REEK and i havent even worn em yet! none of my other raw jeans that werent sitting under the chucks smell at all... grrrr

Febreeze? Freezer(err?)? What can i do to get rid of the funky cheap shoe smell... seriously.

It almost has like a sulfur-ish/mechanic's greasy smell to them or something :/

So weird.

***Actually i take that back, its just the jeans that smell like that... every inch of them! Wtf! Is it the dye used on the jeans? My chucks sorta smell like that, but only a tiny bit... what the hell is up with these black 3sixteen???
post #356 of 15815
Im looking for a shirt similar to what Nate Robinson was wearing during the all star game, this is what it looks like:
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/966...A7ACA7FBB9A22A


I would love it if someone told me what they're called, and a good place to get them. Thanks!
post #357 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
Where can I get a sweater just like this, but with better quality and less ugly color? (preferably grey)


http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...scid=702417002

I really like the heavy knit, the mock collar, the extra long sleeves, and the fact that it is button (as opposed to zip), and the fit was so good I wouldn't mind the fact that it's BR (it was on sale). But the color, besides looking awful, won't really go with anything in my wardrobe.... any SF-approved brands have something very similar to this but in other colors?

I've also had a hard time finding a heavy, mock collar button up sweater like this.

If you don't mind spending a lot, this sweater looks super nice:


http://www.sns-herning.com/webshopitem.aspx?id=58

I've seen a picture of someone wearing one before and it looked similar to the picture you posted (with the long sleeves, etc.).
post #358 of 15815
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
Where can I get a sweater just like this, but with better quality and less ugly color? (preferably grey) http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...scid=702417002 I really like the heavy knit, the mock collar, the extra long sleeves, and the fact that it is button (as opposed to zip), and the fit was so good I wouldn't mind the fact that it's BR (it was on sale). But the color, besides looking awful, won't really go with anything in my wardrobe.... any SF-approved brands have something very similar to this but in other colors?
J.Crew has your back. They only have one military style cardigan atm, check back next Fall. http://tiny.cc/aq5Z0 Is there any consensus on sizing for Spring Courts? I've heard they are TTS and size one down.
post #359 of 15815
Is it possible to remove logos from clothes? I have access to cheap Abercrombie polos but I hate the little Moose logo.
post #360 of 15815
^Those can be a real pain in the ass to remove and probably not worth the trouble. Just wear it as is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here