I usually wear JCrews, just seeing if there's any other recommendations. Not too expensive please - USD20-40 range. Thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1180post #17686 of 179145/25/16 at 9:33ampost #17687 of 179145/25/16 at 1:59pmpost #17688 of 179145/25/16 at 2:06pmQuote:
You might like DSTLD. Shirts are cut very slim and long. I sized up to a Large and I find the t-shirts are a little too long to wear by themselves, but I imagine the cut would work well for someone very slim. I liked the texture and dyes quite a bit though.post #17689 of 179145/26/16 at 5:51pmpost #17690 of 179145/28/16 at 12:01pmpost #17691 of 179145/29/16 at 10:53pmpost #17692 of 179145/30/16 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by boned
I've been interviewing for a well established fashion startup in LA and I'm flying out there next week for in-persons. What to wear?
It's not the culture for a suit/tie. I was thinking: black/cream plaid button up (cotton/linen), black jeans, and tan SeF chelsea boots. Too casual?
Doesn't this somewhat depend on what your role will be?post #17693 of 179145/30/16 at 1:07pmpost #17694 of 179145/30/16 at 5:58pm
Anyone have recs for a lightwash denim jacket?
I like this Arpenteur, but can't find it in my size anywhere; something like it would be awesome: http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/arpenteur/arpenteur-travail-work-jacket-arp-twj-ibd.htmlpost #17695 of 179146/2/16 at 9:16pmpost #17696 of 179146/5/16 at 4:59pmI bought an AMI sweater, but it's very short and hits just at my hip. Anyone successfully lengthened a sweater a couple of inches?
I assume just get it wet and hang small weights or tug on it a bit?
I'm concerned because it has a mesh material across the chest, and those holes might get lengthened if stretched?post #17697 of 179146/5/16 at 10:05pmHi guys , I hope you can help me
I have the opportunity of taking one pair of RRL jeans for a very good price , but they are for women. They are boy fit and is exactly my size (27R) equivalent to a 30 on men trousers
Do you think it can fit to a man , or they are very different?
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalkpost #17698 of 179146/5/16 at 10:06pmQuote:I am from spain
I think they are the Parker ones, just write them a mail and they will not have any problem to send them to you.. The problem will be with customs for sure
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalkpost #17699 of 179146/6/16 at 10:23ampost #17700 of 179146/6/16 at 11:37amQuote:
Thanks! Did that, but never got an reply.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › things that are making you happy 10 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 17 minutes ago
- › APC New Standard sz 32 raw blue denim 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...