or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1156

post #17326 of 17873
is the timberland classic 6-inch premium boot worth getting at full retail as a fashion boot?

i remember wanting a pair so badly back when i was in middle school a decade ago when they were super popular
post #17327 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

is the timberland classic 6-inch premium boot worth getting at full retail as a fashion boot?

i remember wanting a pair so badly back when i was in middle school a decade ago when they were super popular

Would never pay full retail on them as I think they should be included in any sales Timberland has.
post #17328 of 17873

I have both of these in my closet right now, not sure which pair I'm going to keep. I need an even more casual shoe than my Ronnie Fieg Sebagos to wear with dark wash denim.

 

Converse x Varvatos All Star in Stream

 

Converse x Varvatos Auckland Racer in Tarmac

 

post #17329 of 17873
I prefer the top pair.
post #17330 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

is the timberland classic 6-inch premium boot worth getting at full retail as a fashion boot?

i remember wanting a pair so badly back when i was in middle school a decade ago when they were super popular


Never at full retail. NEVER.
post #17331 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Brooks View Post

I have both of these in my closet right now, not sure which pair I'm going to keep. I need an even more casual shoe than my Ronnie Fieg Sebagos to wear with dark wash denim.

Converse x Varvatos All Star in Stream



Converse x Varvatos Auckland Racer in Tarmac



I would keep both. They are very different.
If I HAD to choose 1, I would keep the bottom pair.
(But after taking a look at some more pics of the racers, I'm not so sure.)
post #17332 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

is the timberland classic 6-inch premium boot worth getting at full retail as a fashion boot?

i remember wanting a pair so badly back when i was in middle school a decade ago when they were super popular


Never at full retail. NEVER.

i feel like i've never seen the boot in wheat (the standard color) ever go on sale, though, and it's always excluded from promotional discounts

though admittedly i haven't looked into every single retailer that carries them
post #17333 of 17873
Wow.
Too bad you don't live in NYC.

I have had countless pairs of those Tims throughout my lifetime. Never paid retail.
I have a pair right now on my landing right outside my front door. Used those when I was shoveling snow this past Winter.
post #17334 of 17873

I have a nice pair of zanella pants that fit in the waist and seat but otherwise look like clown pants because they are so baggy.  Are they worth getting tailored to a slimmer fit?

post #17335 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torzano View Post

I have a nice pair of zanella pants that fit in the waist and seat but otherwise look like clown pants because they are so baggy.  Are they worth getting tailored to a slimmer fit?
I'm not familiar with Zanella, but the trimming should not be more than a $30 fix.
post #17336 of 17873

URGENT! So I am going to a party tonight (a few hours) and have just found out that the theme is "80's SHIRT". So I don't know what the hell that entails. I only own 2 actual shirts, both are ocbd, one white which I cant wear because it's dirty and one blue. Does anyone know anything cheap that looks good that would fit this theme? Thanks

post #17337 of 17873
That's not even remotely urgent. Just wear what you have
post #17338 of 17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

That's not even remotely urgent. Just wear what you have

Yeah I know. I just meant time urgent 

post #17339 of 17873
How do you size Tim Coppens? If I am a 50 or large in Geller and Ervell, would I be a large in Coppens? Or does Coppens run big? Thanks.
post #17340 of 17873
spilled some vodka on my leather wallet (tanner goods classic bifold in natural) - is there anything i should or can do to help alleviate the smell and staining, or do i just write it off as 'character'?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here