or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1148

post #17206 of 17218
Has anyone seen longer mesh shorts this season?
BBS 11 has a pair, but im looking for something longer

post #17207 of 17218
I'll be traveling the Dallas in a few days, any clothing boutiques and eateries I should check out? As far as my current clothing interest goes, it's somewhere around tech-ninja (think @Rais).
post #17208 of 17218






Authentification on these Chanel strap heels please? Purchased at a thrift store for nominal sum.
post #17209 of 17218
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Authentification on these Chanel strap heels please? Purchased at a thrift store for nominal sum.

They just look shitty and fake… kind of like the word "Authentification". lol
post #17210 of 17218
Authentification is to Style Forum as Self Tacklization is to football. ( Was at the BU/Texas game in 1974 where the phrase was coined...according to oral history of a friend who reported for the UT newspaper).
post #17211 of 17218
Quote:
Originally Posted by richnet12 View Post

Authentification is to Style Forum as Self Tacklization is to football. ( Was at the BU/Texas game in 1974 where the phrase was coined...according to oral history of a friend who reported for the UT newspaper).

happy.gif lol. I don't wear heels often… been trying to cut back, but the lettering looks off. You can probably tell better in person, but lettering is what looks suspect. Not clean, kind of smudgy… looks sparse on the straps and is not aligned on the imprint on the bottom. Don't you agree?
post #17212 of 17218
The shoes look real to me other than the straps....and I have been unable to find a similar strap heel online with the word Chanel written all over it.
post #17213 of 17218

what is the best type of shoes, you can wear with a shirt and chinos/shorts, in order to have a stylish-everyday look?

post #17214 of 17218
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderJack23 View Post

what is the best type of shoes, you can wear with a shirt and chinos/shorts, in order to have a stylish-everyday look?

i think it depends on the look you are trying to achieve. if you want a normcore type of look weejuns or boatshoes. If you want more of a streetwear look some type of sneakers or lace up shoes (not with shorts of course). More info on how you like to dress would obviously help
post #17215 of 17218
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie View Post


i think it depends on the look you are trying to achieve. if you want a normcore type of look weejuns or boatshoes. If you want more of a streetwear look some type of sneakers or lace up shoes (not with shorts of course). More info on how you like to dress would obviously help

im not trying to have a sport look. Maybe something like the photo dude. I think boat shoes is what i am into more

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
568558ac9d2ea8f2dd7e7d287d4b3dbc.jpg
post #17216 of 17218

What size would I be in Y3 Qasa? I wear an IT 39 in CP Achilles low and a US 7.5 in most Nikes. 

 

Can anyone identify these pants? 


Edited by J1994 - 7/5/15 at 5:57pm
post #17217 of 17218

What shoes are these? Anyone?

post #17218 of 17218
Does anyone know what these are?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here