or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 12

post #166 of 15832
anyone know of any good EU or JP websites that sell Lanvin shoes?

I've searched through pretty much all the sites in the "official list of online stores" thread but for some mysterious reason, about 80% of all the JP websites listed there only sell engineered garments.

i've exhausted most of my american sources and can't find what im looking for in my size.
post #167 of 15832
How does the sizing on Gilded Age woven shirts run? If usually a 40" chest, would you go with a medium or size up/down?
post #168 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
anyone know of any good EU or JP websites that sell Lanvin shoes? I've searched through pretty much all the sites in the "official list of online stores" thread but for some mysterious reason, about 80% of all the JP websites listed there only sell engineered garments. i've exhausted most of my american sources and can't find what im looking for in my size.
Have you tried calling Barney's? If it's something they carry they can check the stock of other locations for size. Rakuten carries an ever so small selection Louisaviaroma and Brownsfashion carry Lanvin
post #169 of 15832
Does anyone here have experience with Authier? Seems to be a Euro skiwear brand that apparently has no distribution in the US (that I can find online anyway). I see it at Century 21 once in a while and fit/construction always seems very impressive. Retail seems to be around RLPL though.
post #170 of 15832
Hey guys!

Really would be nice if you guys can help me on this search:

http://shop.3sixteen.com/collections...-black-ripstop

I was wondering if I can get a jacket that looks like that somewhere? I like the fit!

Any ideas?!
That would be perfect!
post #171 of 15832
Is it true that USPS registered mail moves slower than priority, or EMS? Still waiting for an item that arrived in NY last week..
post #172 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Have you tried calling Barney's? If it's something they carry they can check the stock of other locations for size.

Rakuten carries an ever so small selection

Louisaviaroma and Brownsfashion carry Lanvin

thanks man.

i tried calling barneys madison earlier today but the guy i normally talk to wasn't there and some other guy was kind of rude. he just told me they didn't have any more AW stuff but he didn't bother to look in the computer.

LVR doesnt have any more from AW2009 and browns has them but in the wrong size. already tried several other sites as well.

thanks for the tip on rakuten. they have some other awesome models that i had never seen on sale here in america.
it also led me to the following two sites:

http://diabro.net/
http://www.l41a.com/

you have any other japanese website goodies up your sleeve :-)
for some reason i feel like there might be some boutiques ive never heard of in california or something that would have them.
post #173 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
thanks man. i tried calling barneys madison earlier today but the guy i normally talk to wasn't there and some other guy was kind of rude. he just told me they didn't have any more AW stuff but he didn't bother to look in the computer. LVR doesnt have any more from AW2009 and browns has them but in the wrong size. already tried several other sites as well. thanks for the tip on rakuten. they have some other awesome models that i had never seen on sale here in america. it also led me to the following two sites: http://diabro.net/ http://www.l41a.com/ you have any other japanese website goodies up your sleeve :-) for some reason i feel like there might be some boutiques ive never heard of in california or something that would have them.
You could also try contacting Magician, iirc he works at Barneys They have a stockist list on their site, you could try starting there and seeing if they have a site Colette.fr and matchesfashion.com carry Lanvin but it may be the same case with LVR
post #174 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
You could also try contacting Magician, iirc he works at Barneys

They have a stockist list on their site, you could try starting there and seeing if they have a site

Colette.fr and matchesfashion.com carry Lanvin but it may be the same case with LVR

lol. yea i hang out with him pretty much every weekend. he actually quit like 2 weeks ago.

i check colette pretty often. ive ordered from them before.

in the meantime, i found these additional lanvin stockists (some repeats):

http://www.mientus.com/
http://www.farfetch.com/
http://www.bluefly.com/
http://diabro.net/
http://www.l41a.com/
http://en.rakuten.co.jp/
http://www.raffaello-network.com/
http://double.co.jp/
http://www.thereference.it/
http://www.matchesfashion.com/
http://www.brownsfashion.com/

still questing for the suede patchworks...
post #175 of 15832
Heading to Vegas for a bachelor party next month - what are my chances of findings stockists of the likes of EG, WWM, etc?
post #176 of 15832
Where can I find a somewhat steezy gray tweed sports coat for $400 or less? I'm looking for something unconstructed/lined would be optimal, not stiff and stodgy, so Brooks Brothers-esque jawns are not really an option. I'm not looking for a super narrow cut or something w/ slim lapels, just a good relaxed shape a la EG but w/out all the pockets/over design.
post #177 of 15832
Hoping someone can identify this cardigan chris pine is wearing, it has notched lapels like a blazer:
LL
post #178 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
Heading to Vegas for a bachelor party next month - what are my chances of findings stockists of the likes of EG, WWM, etc?
Barneys?
post #179 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post
Barneys?

not if it's a good barneys
post #180 of 15832
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
anyone know of any good EU or JP websites that sell Lanvin shoes? I've searched through pretty much all the sites in the "official list of online stores" thread but for some mysterious reason, about 80% of all the JP websites listed there only sell engineered garments. i've exhausted most of my american sources and can't find what im looking for in my size.
www.antonioli.eu generally has a decent selection.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here