Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1060
Styleforum Top Picks
Can anybody point me to some brands that make a cuffed short? I don't really know the correct term, harem? Sarouel? Like a baggy short (not necessarily drop crotch) with a cuff/abrupt taper around the knee?
See it a lot on runways (damir, RO, Geller, Plokhov, Public School, KVA even DVN) but have never really found them for sale. And yes I've looked at all those brands and not found any.
Well for the Geller ones, I have seen a pair of shorts like that from an old season but I believe most of the time it is just his pants with the elastic leg opening that he pushes up. Like the flight pants for example.
Hmmm. I had thought that might be the case with some brands but most of the Geller stuff is pretty recognizable so I feel like I would recognize the flight pants even if they're pushed up. It seems really weird though that it's so common on runway shit but so rare in stores, which is why I'm wondering if I just don't know the correct term so my searches come up empty.
Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?
I'm new to this forum and wasn't sure where to ask for a fit check.
I'm looking for a Fall/Winter jacket and came upon this.
What do you guys think?
I don't usually comment here, but I was looking to see if someone answered my question, then I read yours. That jacket is really bad. Too short, too tight, looks very cheap euro/overly modern. I'd be much more concerned about the jacket itself rather than the size (i.e. don't take this as a suggestion to buy the size up).
Is that your filson bag in the background? If so, you should know better when it comes to quality haha. Finally, the jacket doesn't work with your rugged bag/boots look at all (nor does the slim purple shirt really).
Don't buy it.
Would it be appropriate to wear heavy wool coats in the Bay Area?
In the winter, the coldest it gets is around 40 degrees. It usually averages to ~52-55 throughout the day.
Would it look out of place?
For reference, I have several peacoats in black, charcoal, camel and olive, a 35" long duffel coat in navy, and a camel "car" coat. I'll probably have a collared shirt + sweater underneath, and semi-faded raw denim and chukka boots. The setting would be in a college campus.
Pics or it never happened....
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › This hamstring stretch if you’re 49 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 54 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Man Bag 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Say Hi And Need Help! 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...