Thank you gent.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1057
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15842 of 171457/30/14 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by ricefarmer4life
Hi, first time buying higher quality shoes that aren't AE park ave and don't want to make a style mistake. Would you consider these two loafers square toe? And do you think they are a good choice?
Yes they are square toed. Don't buy them.Quote:
I wouldnt wear dressier shoes with scrubs. You can't wear sneakers?post #15843 of 171457/31/14 at 8:05am
I'm looking for pants that either have ribbed cuffs or a small leg opening or zip close so leg opening is small. Preferably a bit loose on the upper part and has aggressive taper. Also want like a sweatpant material but not sweatpants if you know what i mean. I basically want a fabric that can stretch a bit and is wearable year round. Anyone have suggestions?post #15844 of 171457/31/14 at 9:20amIt's probably not your ideal solution, but Lanvin biker pants might do.
They've made them a bunch of times in various fabrics (khaki cotton, wool flannel) the last few seasons, and they've shown up on eBay for under $300 if the MSRP is off-putting.post #15845 of 171457/31/14 at 1:37pmpost #15846 of 171457/31/14 at 8:27pm
Is it normal for some shoes to slip on the heels when first being worn?
I typically take a 9.5UK in most Carmina lasts, which fits snug but not uncomfortable. The heel has never slipped. I recently tried a 10UK on a familiar last and found more room in the toebox (unsurprisingly), but also some heel slipping.
How much slipping is too much? Will this go away as the shoes break in? I can still return them for a few days, as I haven't worn them outside. They feel very comfy and roomy on the toes, but I'm hesitant about the heels.post #15847 of 171458/2/14 at 12:40pmpost #15848 of 171458/3/14 at 9:10am
Some general color questions; besides matching navy with navy, and charcoal, grey, black with themselves, can black tops go with indigo or navy bottoms? Does indigo match better with navy or black? This is for streetwear, no pattern, clean tops like a black sweater with jeans or navy trousers; and assuming the different colors like indigo and black are around the same tone. Also, would a charcoal/grey coat compared to black or navy go with the most kinds of pants from jeans to trousers? Thanks.post #15849 of 171458/3/14 at 11:32am
Could someone help me decide whether it is okay to combine a hush puppies suede shoe almost in this color
with this Col littleton dark brown belt?
I'm wearing them with a j crew 484 jeans with a polka dots shirt tucked in. I'm afraid the shoe and the belt might not match at all leading me to embarrass myself. What do you think?post #15850 of 171458/3/14 at 2:50pmpost #15851 of 171458/3/14 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by mapkos13
Anyone want to take a stab at the shoes in this Trunk a Club box?
I was guessing AE's but I can't find anything quite like them.
Love the color and the sole.
If you know please let me in on it.
Thanks image.jpg 322k .jpg file
They are J. Shoes Charlie in Glow colorpost #15852 of 171458/3/14 at 4:12pmpost #15853 of 171458/3/14 at 4:54pmpost #15854 of 171458/3/14 at 6:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Groves
Can anyone make any recommendations on raw jeans with a high seat that won't break the bank? Entry level is fine.
Given my odd proportions, I'm having no luck with jeans. Almost all of them sag from the back, while the front stays where it's at. Like a \ almost (not as extreme, obviously). I was told that I may simply need a high seat. I tried to give a pair of PNS a shot, but felt they were way too skinny from the knees down (I understand this is intended, but didn't expect it to be as extreme as it was). Tried NS, but had issues in the back (fit in the seat and thighs, but my waist is on the slimmer end of things and I had this giant ring of denim just floating there).
Entry level 150 - 250
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ~LOVE$~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra for love In Allahabad 5 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran (Specialist) Mantra In Indore +91-9680462195 9 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Zirakpur Punjab 11 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Maharashtra 18 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Udaipur Rajasthan 23 seconds ago
- › ~LOVE$~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra in hindi In Allahabad 24 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Tonk Rajasthan 30 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Sujangarh Rajasthan 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Barmer 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Shimla Himachal... 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan