Thank you gent.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1057
Styleforum Top Picks
Hi, first time buying higher quality shoes that aren't AE park ave and don't want to make a style mistake. Would you consider these two loafers square toe? And do you think they are a good choice?
Yes they are square toed. Don't buy them.
I wouldnt wear dressier shoes with scrubs. You can't wear sneakers?
I'm looking for pants that either have ribbed cuffs or a small leg opening or zip close so leg opening is small. Preferably a bit loose on the upper part and has aggressive taper. Also want like a sweatpant material but not sweatpants if you know what i mean. I basically want a fabric that can stretch a bit and is wearable year round. Anyone have suggestions?
They've made them a bunch of times in various fabrics (khaki cotton, wool flannel) the last few seasons, and they've shown up on eBay for under $300 if the MSRP is off-putting.
Is it normal for some shoes to slip on the heels when first being worn?
I typically take a 9.5UK in most Carmina lasts, which fits snug but not uncomfortable. The heel has never slipped. I recently tried a 10UK on a familiar last and found more room in the toebox (unsurprisingly), but also some heel slipping.
How much slipping is too much? Will this go away as the shoes break in? I can still return them for a few days, as I haven't worn them outside. They feel very comfy and roomy on the toes, but I'm hesitant about the heels.
Some general color questions; besides matching navy with navy, and charcoal, grey, black with themselves, can black tops go with indigo or navy bottoms? Does indigo match better with navy or black? This is for streetwear, no pattern, clean tops like a black sweater with jeans or navy trousers; and assuming the different colors like indigo and black are around the same tone. Also, would a charcoal/grey coat compared to black or navy go with the most kinds of pants from jeans to trousers? Thanks.
Could someone help me decide whether it is okay to combine a hush puppies suede shoe almost in this color
with this Col littleton dark brown belt?
I'm wearing them with a j crew 484 jeans with a polka dots shirt tucked in. I'm afraid the shoe and the belt might not match at all leading me to embarrass myself. What do you think?
Anyone want to take a stab at the shoes in this Trunk a Club box?
I was guessing AE's but I can't find anything quite like them.
Love the color and the sole.
If you know please let me in on it.
Thanks image.jpg 322k .jpg file
They are J. Shoes Charlie in Glow color
Can anyone make any recommendations on raw jeans with a high seat that won't break the bank? Entry level is fine.
Given my odd proportions, I'm having no luck with jeans. Almost all of them sag from the back, while the front stays where it's at. Like a \ almost (not as extreme, obviously). I was told that I may simply need a high seat. I tried to give a pair of PNS a shot, but felt they were way too skinny from the knees down (I understand this is intended, but didn't expect it to be as extreme as it was). Tried NS, but had issues in the back (fit in the seat and thighs, but my waist is on the slimmer end of things and I had this giant ring of denim just floating there).
Entry level 150 - 250
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 41 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Septieme Largeur - Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Sizing 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...