Been wearing raw denim for a few years now but I'm eyeing some Acne black jeans and I'm at a loss for sizing. Should I go TTS or expect some stretch? Looking specifically at the Ace Cash or Max New Cash
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1050post #15736 of 170237/14/14 at 7:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15737 of 170237/14/14 at 7:22ampost #15738 of 170237/14/14 at 7:46ampost #15739 of 170237/14/14 at 9:59pmpost #15740 of 170237/15/14 at 4:20ampost #15741 of 170237/15/14 at 12:44pmpost #15742 of 170237/15/14 at 2:38pmpost #15743 of 170237/15/14 at 4:13pmpost #15744 of 170237/15/14 at 4:43pm
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.post #15745 of 170237/15/14 at 4:48pm
Hi all, my first ever post. I made an account because I really want this item desperately.
Could someone PLEASE help me get my hands on this Engineered Garments Short Poncho?
It's sold out at Oipolloi, and at nepenthes, the apparently only two retailers of this item in the US. I'll do anything. If you find it on a Japanese website, even if they don't ship to the US I can get it sent from there. Please help me out folks with some ideas.
Thank youpost #15746 of 170237/15/14 at 4:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Speedy321
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.
For a professional headshot? Probably so.post #15747 of 170237/15/14 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thomas Neville
looking at these jeans http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/denim-pants_cod42341218rf.html
anyone know about thigh/inseam sizing on these? they look like roomy thighs, which is what i'm looking for
I think those are the first cut jeans. If so they have measurements here:
They just look like wool pants.post #15748 of 170237/16/14 at 12:21ampost #15749 of 170237/16/14 at 1:48amQuote:how do margiela t-shirts fit? are they a slim or more of a relaxed fit? i don't know whether to get a 46 or a 48 since i wear a small in some brands and a medium in others. i wear a medium in saturdays surf nyc and alexander mcqueen, for example. i wear a small in rag & bone.
It depends on the shirt, my plain unprinted shirts fit about half a size up to a size larger and my printed shirt is TTS.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...