Been wearing raw denim for a few years now but I'm eyeing some Acne black jeans and I'm at a loss for sizing. Should I go TTS or expect some stretch? Looking specifically at the Ace Cash or Max New Cash
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1050post #15736 of 171477/14/14 at 7:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15737 of 171477/14/14 at 7:22ampost #15738 of 171477/14/14 at 7:46ampost #15739 of 171477/14/14 at 9:59pmpost #15740 of 171477/15/14 at 4:20ampost #15741 of 171477/15/14 at 12:44pmpost #15742 of 171477/15/14 at 2:38pmpost #15743 of 171477/15/14 at 4:13pmpost #15744 of 171477/15/14 at 4:43pm
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.post #15745 of 171477/15/14 at 4:48pm
Hi all, my first ever post. I made an account because I really want this item desperately.
Could someone PLEASE help me get my hands on this Engineered Garments Short Poncho?
It's sold out at Oipolloi, and at nepenthes, the apparently only two retailers of this item in the US. I'll do anything. If you find it on a Japanese website, even if they don't ship to the US I can get it sent from there. Please help me out folks with some ideas.
Thank youpost #15746 of 171477/15/14 at 4:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Speedy321
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.
For a professional headshot? Probably so.post #15747 of 171477/15/14 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thomas Neville
looking at these jeans http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/denim-pants_cod42341218rf.html
anyone know about thigh/inseam sizing on these? they look like roomy thighs, which is what i'm looking for
I think those are the first cut jeans. If so they have measurements here:
They just look like wool pants.post #15748 of 171477/16/14 at 12:21ampost #15749 of 171477/16/14 at 1:48amQuote:how do margiela t-shirts fit? are they a slim or more of a relaxed fit? i don't know whether to get a 46 or a 48 since i wear a small in some brands and a medium in others. i wear a medium in saturdays surf nyc and alexander mcqueen, for example. i wear a small in rag & bone.
It depends on the shirt, my plain unprinted shirts fit about half a size up to a size larger and my printed shirt is TTS.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 32 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 34 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan