Been wearing raw denim for a few years now but I'm eyeing some Acne black jeans and I'm at a loss for sizing. Should I go TTS or expect some stretch? Looking specifically at the Ace Cash or Max New Cash
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1050post #15736 of 175947/14/14 at 7:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15737 of 175947/14/14 at 7:22ampost #15738 of 175947/14/14 at 7:46ampost #15739 of 175947/14/14 at 9:59pmpost #15740 of 175947/15/14 at 4:20ampost #15741 of 175947/15/14 at 12:44pmpost #15742 of 175947/15/14 at 2:38pmpost #15743 of 175947/15/14 at 4:13pmpost #15744 of 175947/15/14 at 4:43pm
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.post #15745 of 175947/15/14 at 4:48pm
Hi all, my first ever post. I made an account because I really want this item desperately.
Could someone PLEASE help me get my hands on this Engineered Garments Short Poncho?
It's sold out at Oipolloi, and at nepenthes, the apparently only two retailers of this item in the US. I'll do anything. If you find it on a Japanese website, even if they don't ship to the US I can get it sent from there. Please help me out folks with some ideas.
Thank youpost #15746 of 175947/15/14 at 4:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Speedy321
Have a professional headshot coming up and was thinking about wearing this Kiton that I recently picked up along with a navy jacket/ white shirt. I might add that under normal lighting, the tie is a darker orange than what appears in the photo. Love the way it knots, but I'm not sure if it's too busy.
For a professional headshot? Probably so.post #15747 of 175947/15/14 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thomas Neville
looking at these jeans http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/denim-pants_cod42341218rf.html
anyone know about thigh/inseam sizing on these? they look like roomy thighs, which is what i'm looking for
I think those are the first cut jeans. If so they have measurements here:
They just look like wool pants.post #15748 of 175947/16/14 at 12:21ampost #15749 of 175947/16/14 at 1:48amQuote:how do margiela t-shirts fit? are they a slim or more of a relaxed fit? i don't know whether to get a 46 or a 48 since i wear a small in some brands and a medium in others. i wear a medium in saturdays surf nyc and alexander mcqueen, for example. i wear a small in rag & bone.
It depends on the shirt, my plain unprinted shirts fit about half a size up to a size larger and my printed shirt is TTS.
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Russia Hatch Grain and Shell/Scoth Grain shoes, $200 off 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.