Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:44 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1039post #15571 of 171106/14/14 at 10:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15572 of 171106/14/14 at 10:08ampost #15573 of 171106/14/14 at 4:10pmQuote:post #15574 of 171106/14/14 at 6:56pmpost #15575 of 171106/14/14 at 10:42pmanyone have good recommendations for a coin purse with a zipper and a clip, similar to those LV things people used to always clip on their belt loops. I hate carrying coins but am going to start using public transit everyday and would like a small pouch of sorts to stick all my tokens in, and then keep clipped to the inside of my bag.
thankspost #15576 of 171106/15/14 at 6:59ampost #15577 of 171106/15/14 at 11:28ampost #15578 of 171106/15/14 at 9:01pmpost #15579 of 171106/16/14 at 9:40ampost #15580 of 171106/16/14 at 11:17am
Apparently Gant Rugger's Hugger fit has three different kinds of oxfords: dreamy oxford, windblown oxford, and kick ass oxford. Does anyone know the difference between the three?
Below are the links for your reference.
Thanks.post #15581 of 171106/16/14 at 11:22am
I haven't been into clothes until this year. I started going shopping at lot at the mall and a lot of the times, I go to a bunch of stores but don't buy anything. The workers at each shop sort of follow me around helping me out and waiting outside the fitting room while I try things on so I feel really bad when I don't end up buying anything from them...
My question is, do these people get paid commission based on what they sell? I don't want to have people wasting their time on me.
The stores I'm concerned about in particular are Club Monaco and Nordstrom.post #15582 of 171106/17/14 at 8:09ampost #15583 of 171106/17/14 at 8:30ampost #15584 of 171106/17/14 at 10:37ampost #15585 of 171106/18/14 at 12:56am
So in preparation of a suit/sport coat that should be finished sometime this week and arrive next week, I want to ask some questions regarding caring for it.
Any reason to avoid a synthetic clothes brush? I will consider a Kent brush when I see one being sold as a second because I'll have to factor in international shipping.
Locally I can either get a brush with a name at 2-3x the normal price, or a no named one at about 2-5 USD. The problem is I'm worried about the quality in China and since I have no experience with bristle I wonder if I might end up unintentionally buying synthetic anyway.
When it comes to hanging a 3 piece suit, does the vest go with the jacket on the hanger or on it's own separate hanger? My closet space is limited. How does felt keep the trousers from wrinkling anyway? I can't get nice hangers here but I could try buying some felt material and sewing it around the bar if it's worth the trouble.
Do bags with straps cause damage to the padding in a jacket? Is it better to get a new bag with a handle or am I over thinking this?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply jacket - Havana fit 2 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...