Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1039
Apparently Gant Rugger's Hugger fit has three different kinds of oxfords: dreamy oxford, windblown oxford, and kick ass oxford. Does anyone know the difference between the three?
Below are the links for your reference.
I haven't been into clothes until this year. I started going shopping at lot at the mall and a lot of the times, I go to a bunch of stores but don't buy anything. The workers at each shop sort of follow me around helping me out and waiting outside the fitting room while I try things on so I feel really bad when I don't end up buying anything from them...
My question is, do these people get paid commission based on what they sell? I don't want to have people wasting their time on me.
The stores I'm concerned about in particular are Club Monaco and Nordstrom.
So in preparation of a suit/sport coat that should be finished sometime this week and arrive next week, I want to ask some questions regarding caring for it.
Any reason to avoid a synthetic clothes brush? I will consider a Kent brush when I see one being sold as a second because I'll have to factor in international shipping.
Locally I can either get a brush with a name at 2-3x the normal price, or a no named one at about 2-5 USD. The problem is I'm worried about the quality in China and since I have no experience with bristle I wonder if I might end up unintentionally buying synthetic anyway.
When it comes to hanging a 3 piece suit, does the vest go with the jacket on the hanger or on it's own separate hanger? My closet space is limited. How does felt keep the trousers from wrinkling anyway? I can't get nice hangers here but I could try buying some felt material and sewing it around the bar if it's worth the trouble.
Do bags with straps cause damage to the padding in a jacket? Is it better to get a new bag with a handle or am I over thinking this?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 9 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)