Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:22 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1039post #15571 of 173666/14/14 at 10:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15572 of 173666/14/14 at 10:08ampost #15573 of 173666/14/14 at 4:10pmQuote:post #15574 of 173666/14/14 at 6:56pmpost #15575 of 173666/14/14 at 10:42pmanyone have good recommendations for a coin purse with a zipper and a clip, similar to those LV things people used to always clip on their belt loops. I hate carrying coins but am going to start using public transit everyday and would like a small pouch of sorts to stick all my tokens in, and then keep clipped to the inside of my bag.
thankspost #15576 of 173666/15/14 at 6:59ampost #15577 of 173666/15/14 at 11:28ampost #15578 of 173666/15/14 at 9:01pmpost #15579 of 173666/16/14 at 9:40ampost #15580 of 173666/16/14 at 11:17am
Apparently Gant Rugger's Hugger fit has three different kinds of oxfords: dreamy oxford, windblown oxford, and kick ass oxford. Does anyone know the difference between the three?
Below are the links for your reference.
Thanks.post #15581 of 173666/16/14 at 11:22am
I haven't been into clothes until this year. I started going shopping at lot at the mall and a lot of the times, I go to a bunch of stores but don't buy anything. The workers at each shop sort of follow me around helping me out and waiting outside the fitting room while I try things on so I feel really bad when I don't end up buying anything from them...
My question is, do these people get paid commission based on what they sell? I don't want to have people wasting their time on me.
The stores I'm concerned about in particular are Club Monaco and Nordstrom.post #15582 of 173666/17/14 at 8:09ampost #15583 of 173666/17/14 at 8:30ampost #15584 of 173666/17/14 at 10:37ampost #15585 of 173666/18/14 at 12:56am
So in preparation of a suit/sport coat that should be finished sometime this week and arrive next week, I want to ask some questions regarding caring for it.
Any reason to avoid a synthetic clothes brush? I will consider a Kent brush when I see one being sold as a second because I'll have to factor in international shipping.
Locally I can either get a brush with a name at 2-3x the normal price, or a no named one at about 2-5 USD. The problem is I'm worried about the quality in China and since I have no experience with bristle I wonder if I might end up unintentionally buying synthetic anyway.
When it comes to hanging a 3 piece suit, does the vest go with the jacket on the hanger or on it's own separate hanger? My closet space is limited. How does felt keep the trousers from wrinkling anyway? I can't get nice hangers here but I could try buying some felt material and sewing it around the bar if it's worth the trouble.
Do bags with straps cause damage to the padding in a jacket? Is it better to get a new bag with a handle or am I over thinking this?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 56 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 16 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 16 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...