Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemZegna Z Zegna navy striped wool 'Drop 8' 2-button suit with flat front pantstagged by mdmast, 2/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here - Page 1039post #15571 of 175936/14/14 at 10:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15572 of 175936/14/14 at 10:08ampost #15573 of 175936/14/14 at 4:10pmQuote:post #15574 of 175936/14/14 at 6:56pmpost #15575 of 175936/14/14 at 10:42pmanyone have good recommendations for a coin purse with a zipper and a clip, similar to those LV things people used to always clip on their belt loops. I hate carrying coins but am going to start using public transit everyday and would like a small pouch of sorts to stick all my tokens in, and then keep clipped to the inside of my bag.
thankspost #15576 of 175936/15/14 at 6:59ampost #15577 of 175936/15/14 at 11:28ampost #15578 of 175936/15/14 at 9:01pmpost #15579 of 175936/16/14 at 9:40ampost #15580 of 175936/16/14 at 11:17am
Apparently Gant Rugger's Hugger fit has three different kinds of oxfords: dreamy oxford, windblown oxford, and kick ass oxford. Does anyone know the difference between the three?
Below are the links for your reference.
Thanks.post #15581 of 175936/16/14 at 11:22am
I haven't been into clothes until this year. I started going shopping at lot at the mall and a lot of the times, I go to a bunch of stores but don't buy anything. The workers at each shop sort of follow me around helping me out and waiting outside the fitting room while I try things on so I feel really bad when I don't end up buying anything from them...
My question is, do these people get paid commission based on what they sell? I don't want to have people wasting their time on me.
The stores I'm concerned about in particular are Club Monaco and Nordstrom.post #15582 of 175936/17/14 at 8:09ampost #15583 of 175936/17/14 at 8:30ampost #15584 of 175936/17/14 at 10:37ampost #15585 of 175936/18/14 at 12:56am
So in preparation of a suit/sport coat that should be finished sometime this week and arrive next week, I want to ask some questions regarding caring for it.
Any reason to avoid a synthetic clothes brush? I will consider a Kent brush when I see one being sold as a second because I'll have to factor in international shipping.
Locally I can either get a brush with a name at 2-3x the normal price, or a no named one at about 2-5 USD. The problem is I'm worried about the quality in China and since I have no experience with bristle I wonder if I might end up unintentionally buying synthetic anyway.
When it comes to hanging a 3 piece suit, does the vest go with the jacket on the hanger or on it's own separate hanger? My closet space is limited. How does felt keep the trousers from wrinkling anyway? I can't get nice hangers here but I could try buying some felt material and sewing it around the bar if it's worth the trouble.
Do bags with straps cause damage to the padding in a jacket? Is it better to get a new bag with a handle or am I over thinking this?
- Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 4 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 34 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Bomber - Dark Check - Size 4 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?